Author Topic: Lanie Stevens Guided Meditations  (Read 30262 times)

ladya

Re: Lanie Stevens Guided Meditations
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2019, 01:50:49 PM »
Or...maybe even good psychics don't work. I'm not a firm believer in LOA or PW. Can it cause you to hold on to a bad situation? Probably. But it's no worse than psychic readings. Meditation and positive affirmations from a purely medical standpoint are much healthier (whether they bring someone back or not) than the anxiety that psychics can cause. Bringing your self up to a higher vibration and releasing the anxiety by affirming your worth to yourself is much more stabilizing.  And it's also a helluva lot cheaper. 😉

I agree on some of those points! But it can be just as catastrauphic, if not more-so, than psychic readings in certain ways. You can get to the point in which you believe, fully, that your ex is coming back, and you wait and wait and wait. Now while that's on the same level, I think it gets to a point where you can believe to such a degree, that it impacts others' lives, in a negative way. For example, I feel as though, if I'm sold fairytales from a reader, I'll hold onto them, but I won't be brazen enough to talk to others about it, because, well, I can't just say, "yeah a psychic told me". Many will find that crazy, and I'd likely keep predictions close to my heart. Whereas, with LoA, you get to the point where you believe it to such a degree, and you believe that you can manipulate the outside world, so you end up being brazen enough to talk about it to others, or do things you usually wouldn't without even considering the consequences, because you stop believing the consequences affect you. If a psychic said "wait for him. Don't contact him, he'll contact you". There we go. If you believe, that no matter what you do, you'll get him, you may take that risk and contact the person, and do so over and over, and still believe they're coming back, and act crazy, saying things like, "I love you. I know you'll come back to me. You may be threatening a restraining order right now, but you'll be back" (literally an example I've witnessed). Of course there are more factors that go into it, but that's just one reason why I think that LoA can cause much larger issues than psychic readings which just give fairytales. Because the belief that YOU can change and manipulate things outside of you, rather than just holding onto false hope. Did that make sense? I'm focusing on a few things as we speak so I hope that was coherent.

I agree with what you’re saying. I watched Agnes for some time but what bothered me about her was her disbelief in anything but LOA. She wasn’t really spiritual, didn’t believe in a higher power or fate. She believed she created everything. To me it was very one dimensional. To me, it’s like a little kid who felt so out of control and grew up and started believing they can subtly control everything. I believe in LOA and I can attract a lot because I have without doing much throughout my life. But I don’t believe everyone will be a millionaire and what not. I believe in fate. The world does not exist in absolutes. I understand that LOA is just simply energy dynamics but I believe it’s almost silly to believe there arent other forces at work. People are born into messed up lives, is it because they attracted it to them while they were in the womb? I’ve studied astrology for some years and from my observations planets and their positions have a huge factor on us. I almost feel it’s silly to believe in LOA but negate everything else.

Offline njlady

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2019, 11:13:01 PM »
Lanie is about letting go, working on yourself and moving on while you do the meditations.  She explicitly does not want you to sit around focusing on your ex.

I understand what shes about. LoA itself is about letting go and releasing your wish to the universe, and expecting it to come, without worry or fear; knowing it's already 'here'.

I was talking about where you said You can get to the point in which you believe, fully, that your ex is coming back, and you wait and wait and wait.  She absolutely does not advocate waiting around for your ex or calling psychics about an ex. 

Lanie specifically says:

I know it's hard to play the waiting game that's why I don't recommend it.  In fact, I TELL YOU TO MOVE ON IN EVERY INSTANCE!!!  I know you have your heart set on this one individual, unique and wonderful person but you aren't going to wither away and die if it doesn't work out.  Moving on allows you to empower yourself, raise your vibration, attract others who may be more compatible and MOST OF ALL it takes away the frustration and feeling of victimization you may be experiencing.  You are not a victim!  The relationship (if looked at realistically) was not all that perfect or you would not have broken up.  Meditate, break the habit of addictive relationship behavior, do something positive for yourself or others, but move forward.

My advice is to use the technique with no expectations and then move on with your life.  Don't spend your life hoping, praying, pining away and miserable.  I take people at their word but I do not allow it to affect my visualization.  Could it just be anger on their part?  Of course!  If it is just anger and resentment they are projecting then the technique will bring them back.  If they are absolutely done with you, want nothing to do with you and they have moved on with another person take them at their word and do the same.  You cannot let yourself be stuck in a state of limbo because of one person.  You must move forward!  Does it hurt?  Absolutely!  But the pain will ease if you don't open the wound on a daily basis.  You will live, find love again and get over the heartbreak --  AND hopefully manifest a mate that is perfect for you in every way! 

josh34

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2019, 11:23:11 PM »
Lanie is about letting go, working on yourself and moving on while you do the meditations.  She explicitly does not want you to sit around focusing on your ex.

I understand what shes about. LoA itself is about letting go and releasing your wish to the universe, and expecting it to come, without worry or fear; knowing it's already 'here'.

I was talking about where you said You can get to the point in which you believe, fully, that your ex is coming back, and you wait and wait and wait.  She absolutely does not advocate waiting around for your ex or calling psychics about an ex. 

Lanie specifically says:

I know it's hard to play the waiting game that's why I don't recommend it.  In fact, I TELL YOU TO MOVE ON IN EVERY INSTANCE!!!  I know you have your heart set on this one individual, unique and wonderful person but you aren't going to wither away and die if it doesn't work out.  Moving on allows you to empower yourself, raise your vibration, attract others who may be more compatible and MOST OF ALL it takes away the frustration and feeling of victimization you may be experiencing.  You are not a victim!  The relationship (if looked at realistically) was not all that perfect or you would not have broken up.  Meditate, break the habit of addictive relationship behavior, do something positive for yourself or others, but move forward.

My advice is to use the technique with no expectations and then move on with your life.  Don't spend your life hoping, praying, pining away and miserable.  I take people at their word but I do not allow it to affect my visualization.  Could it just be anger on their part?  Of course!  If it is just anger and resentment they are projecting then the technique will bring them back.  If they are absolutely done with you, want nothing to do with you and they have moved on with another person take them at their word and do the same.  You cannot let yourself be stuck in a state of limbo because of one person.  You must move forward!  Does it hurt?  Absolutely!  But the pain will ease if you don't open the wound on a daily basis.  You will live, find love again and get over the heartbreak --  AND hopefully manifest a mate that is perfect for you in every way!

No but I'm talking LoA in general. It's a dangerous slope, and Veronica's fanbase, for example, are just about the same as Lanie's. Meaning their forum members are pretty much intertwined, and they discuss each others stuff on each others' forums all the time. Or at least they used to. A large majority of LoA believers (I'd even argue that most) feel as though they can manifest anything, and I mean anything. Meaning they lose any caution which would've otherwise saved their goal. It can be helpful in the sense that you try to think positively, but when you try to believe you can affect the outcome, for example, of somebody messaging you, or somebody falling in love with you, (when clearly they don't), then it's extremely unhealthy and scary.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2019, 03:35:11 AM »
I know IM not going to be anyones fan by saying this here but I honestly think there is more proof in LOA than in psychics.  That does not mean that psychics arent real BUT theres a shit ton of proof and te4stinonials about LOA....  Have any of you listened to Wendi's Freisen's studies where she has ppl do remote influence on ppl and then she asks them what they heard or saw or felt? It's actually scary? I am on those boards with thousands of testimoials where ppl talk about ppl actually saying the exact thing or having things manifest..   I am not saying this is how we shoudl try and get and ex back - BUT there definitely a lot of truth to possibly living a life by trying to leave things to the universe

Offline spag89

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2019, 12:11:41 PM »
Wow law1974 can you share a link? I'd be interested to read more good outcomes, I've recently read Lanie's books

I know IM not going to be anyones fan by saying this here but I honestly think there is more proof in LOA than in psychics.  That does not mean that psychics arent real BUT theres a shit ton of proof and te4stinonials about LOA....  Have any of you listened to Wendi's Freisen's studies where she has ppl do remote influence on ppl and then she asks them what they heard or saw or felt? It's actually scary? I am on those boards with thousands of testimoials where ppl talk about ppl actually saying the exact thing or having things manifest..   I am not saying this is how we shoudl try and get and ex back - BUT there definitely a lot of truth to possibly living a life by trying to leave things to the universe

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2019, 03:14:00 PM »
I've never heard her meditations, but I do use Solfeggio Frequencies to aid in my own meditations.

Honestly I do enjoy guided meditations but it is hard to find someone that consistently provides ones that I would use.
I'm kind of sensitive to people's voices and there are so many that make it hard for me to relax fully into meditation. I also don't like super long meditations unless its a special circumstance.

Has anyone tried writing or scripting their own meditations? There have been a few where I have written out something exactly for my needs, and have wondered if I should experiment with recording my own voice so I do not have to rely on memory/written cues.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2019, 12:28:11 AM »
Anyone got any updates with these?

I just downloaded the mediations to help me focus .

:)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2019, 04:55:16 PM »
Wow! You’re lucky you get such great results .

I’m working on it :)

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2019, 09:53:12 AM »
Lanie Stevens is def legit but her meditations and techniques are not LOA and should not be labeled as such--they are pure telepathic communication and remote influence techniques. Esentilaly they are process of entering someone's mind and aura and inserting affirmations of love and lust through a meditative alpha or theta brain wave state. LOA has not been proven by science whatsoever (other than pseudoscientists described in the famous "The Secret") whereas telepathic communication trials have been held by military scientists as well as FBI and CIA and there is enough evidence backing this up. LOA should not be confused with telepathy, they are different things. LOA is supposedly for manipulating the universe for your benefit with positive thoughts whereas telepathy is sending affirmations and messages to someone's mind remotely.

I must applaud Lanie Steves for playing it smart and labeling these as a type of LOA because simply the term is widely popular and it SELLS. I bet if she labeled these as "telepathic communication techniques", she would not get the same amount of sales and popularity

With that being said, her meditations do work to some degree but if your target is very stubborn or if you send them affirmations excessively, they will get energetically exhausted and reject them. Also if someone finds you physically or mentally appalling already, they may receive all that energy and affirmations from you but subconsciously, they will feel that something is off. They won't be able to tell that you actually did this technique consciously but they will be able to feel that something is not quite right with such thoughts e,g "wtf why I do I think of her? she is not my type, I don't find biches like her attractive"...that sort of thought.

I am an empath and very sensitive to people's energies and I mentally felt a guy doing this technique randomly without realizing it (he didn't read anything of that matter, he did this technique unconsciously). I would get visions of him jerking off to my pics on Facebook and stuff and I had these sexual thoughts that we were getting intimate but I was "Ewwww that guy is disgusting, why do I think of all this stuff"
I can't exactly describe this but it almost felt that he was raping me mentally and I wanted to get in the shower and wash to calm down the energies right after.

This will give you good results mostly if your target likes you already but they can't express it for X or Y reason and they need some sort of a push. If they find you completely unattractive, your chances of such techniques working are slim.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2019, 06:47:28 PM »
With that being said, her meditations do work to some degree but if your target is very stubborn or if you send them affirmations excessively, they will get energetically exhausted and reject them. Also if someone finds you physically or mentally appalling already, they may receive all that energy and affirmations from you but subconsciously, they will feel that something is off. They won't be able to tell that you actually did this technique consciously but they will be able to feel that something is not quite right with such thoughts e,g "wtf why I do I think of her? she is not my type, I don't find bitches like her attractive"...that sort of thought.

This will give you good results mostly if your target likes you already but they can't express it for X or Y reason and they need some sort of a push. If they find you completely unattractive, your chances of such techniques working are slim.

OMG just too funny.

ladya

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2019, 06:50:14 PM »
Why would someone wanna be with someone who finds them unattractive and appalling in the first place  :o

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2019, 07:06:13 PM »
Person A might find Person B cute, but Person B doesn't feel the same about Person A. It wouldn't happen based on the fact that the two don't feel the same about each other. I thought that was the point that Ninancy was making - no amount of affirmations or meditations will draw another person to someone who they find unattractive.

Although... I have had guys to mention that a particular female wasn't very cute, but they had something about them that drew the guy's attention (like an upbeat personality or positive outlook about everything).

candiednut

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2019, 07:12:06 PM »
Why would someone wanna be with someone who finds them unattractive and appalling in the first place  :o

;D ;D ;D

ladya

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2019, 07:19:48 PM »
Person A might find Person B cute, but Person B doesn't feel the same about Person A. It wouldn't happen based on the fact that the two don't feel the same about each other. I thought that was the point that Ninancy was making - no amount of affirmations or meditations will draw another person to someone who they find unattractive.

Although... I have had guys to mention that a particular female wasn't very cute, but they had something about them that drew the guy's attention (like an upbeat personality or positive outlook about everything).

No I mean I get it lol but wouldn’t you wanna be with someone who finds you irresistible lol idk I can’t be with someone who I don’t find physically attractive and vice versa. There’s a billion people go find someone else.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2019, 04:27:14 PM »
Does anyone know which meditation I should buy if I want the cord cutting after my RS?  I started in with Lani's RS meditation after reading this thread and now, POI is in my head again.  After I had really let go and was proud of how absent he was in my day to day thoughts, here he is again, and I don't like it.

anything