Author Topic: Lanie Stevens Guided Meditations  (Read 30273 times)

moonlight412

Re: Lanie Stevens Guided Meditations
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2017, 01:21:39 PM »
You're welcome!

Ya, I do that with the youtube link I sent, just close my eyes, lie down and follow the guided meditation.

Amb

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2017, 03:20:42 AM »
I've used this for over a year and had great success in the first 8 months until my target got overwhelmed and completely terrified and did something to sabotage our relationship. So I'd say as advice, it's important to trust the process and understand divine timing and that the future will be what it's meant to be and to detach with love when it comes to whomever you are hoping to attract back.

Yes, I've read that when it's working, your target can get overwhelmed and fight it big time. I didn't do it long and now just enjoy LOA and basic meditations (serenity, less stress, drawing positive situations, etc) and letting go of the man right now, as he's working through his own crap......though I do get concerned that he's ok sometimes. Some things never change. Lol. I could pick up the phone and call him. We'd start the whole merry go round again, but Im not this time around! Silent, that's me!

Last year was a rough one in many aspects of my life so now I'm working on myself!! Of course, with a few readings here and there!! Again, some things never change. Haah!

Edit: if you're really interested, check out binaural beats to add.....they really make a difference for me. I have a bb app I downloaded to my iPhone and you can play an MP3 meditation, from your iTunes, simultaneously. If interested, let me know.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 03:34:13 AM by Amb »

Offline njlady

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2017, 01:36:23 PM »
I have all her books and guided meditations.

I think a lot of people try and make meditation a lot more complicated than it really is.  You can meditate any time, any place and under any circumstances.  I bought her meditations because I thought they would have more suggested language for the visualizations (what you are saying, what he is saying) until I really got the hang of the whole manifestation process and could just do and not think.  I'm not sorry I bought them, I just wish they didn't go on and on and on with the "relax" part.  I can get to relax on my own in 5 seconds.

Amb, when your mind wanders, just bring it back.  It's like when you are driving and you start to drift into the other lane a bit.  You correct the wheel to get back in your lane and keep going.  You don't get out and abandon your car on the road, lol.  Also, if your mind is wandering too much, just stop and go back to it later. 

I cut off my emotions towards this person before I started doing this, so it's very hard for me to actually "feel" the emotions as I do it.  I think it would have been a lot easier to "feel" if I hadn't done that.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2018, 03:46:20 AM »
These meditations do work, but I have a very stubborn POI. That being said, when I had Judi channel him, things I had him say in the meditation came through in the channeling.

Offline njlady

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2018, 11:52:06 PM »
These meditations do work, but I have a very stubborn POI. That being said, when I had Judi channel him, things I had him say in the meditation came through in the channeling.

I stopped doing all my meditations a few months ago because I wanted him to really feel the loss of me.  I recently spoke to Judi and she said that POI keeps looking at the door every time someone comes in, hoping it's me.  He's too stubborn to break down and call.  Now I have the PW/RS problem in reverse. He won't stop thinking of me and I can feel it.  I've been seeing someone for 6 months now and sometimes I feel like I am going to slip and say POI's name when I feel him.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2019, 04:25:02 PM »
Anyone interested in getting her books, send me a message

Offline njlady

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2019, 12:30:48 AM »
Anyone interested in getting her books, send me a message

Her books are so low cost and she explicitly talks about how she prices them that way so people won't pirate them. 

Why would you think it's cool to screw an author, especially one who helps people, out of their royalties?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2019, 06:22:13 AM »
Did he ever call, NJ Lady?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2019, 12:26:46 PM »
I have read all her books and do her meditations. I enjoy the relaxation part but when time is an issue I skip it to the end. I also do her subliminals. I have actually talked with her.   The most important thing is the feeling you are getting during and after, that’s how you realize your success. On her board(which I’m in) there’s a ton of success stories BUT many of them took months... 

Offline njlady

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2019, 01:27:21 AM »
Did he ever call, NJ Lady?

Yes.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 01:29:29 AM by njlady »

josh34

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2019, 01:11:02 AM »
Followed her and Veronica Isles for years, as well as Abraham, among many others. I think it's all confirmation bias. And I fully believed to the point where I was in denial. This stuff really doesn't work, IMO. I tried for years. I'm talking many many years. Some small things happened, but they could be coincidence. It might help boost your ego, thereby helping get the results, but it can be just as unhealthy as it can be healthy. It can cause one to stay in a false sense of hope, just as psychics can do the same. I'd be a little careful with this. I

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2019, 02:16:09 AM »
Or...maybe even good psychics don't work. I'm not a firm believer in LOA or PW. Can it cause you to hold on to a bad situation? Probably. But it's no worse than psychic readings. Meditation and positive affirmations from a purely medical standpoint are much healthier (whether they bring someone back or not) than the anxiety that psychics can cause. Bringing your self up to a higher vibration and releasing the anxiety by affirming your worth to yourself is much more stabilizing.  And it's also a helluva lot cheaper. 😉

josh34

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2019, 04:20:04 AM »
Or...maybe even good psychics don't work. I'm not a firm believer in LOA or PW. Can it cause you to hold on to a bad situation? Probably. But it's no worse than psychic readings. Meditation and positive affirmations from a purely medical standpoint are much healthier (whether they bring someone back or not) than the anxiety that psychics can cause. Bringing your self up to a higher vibration and releasing the anxiety by affirming your worth to yourself is much more stabilizing.  And it's also a helluva lot cheaper. 😉

I agree on some of those points! But it can be just as catastrauphic, if not more-so, than psychic readings in certain ways. You can get to the point in which you believe, fully, that your ex is coming back, and you wait and wait and wait. Now while that's on the same level, I think it gets to a point where you can believe to such a degree, that it impacts others' lives, in a negative way. For example, I feel as though, if I'm sold fairytales from a reader, I'll hold onto them, but I won't be brazen enough to talk to others about it, because, well, I can't just say, "yeah a psychic told me". Many will find that crazy, and I'd likely keep predictions close to my heart. Whereas, with LoA, you get to the point where you believe it to such a degree, and you believe that you can manipulate the outside world, so you end up being brazen enough to talk about it to others, or do things you usually wouldn't without even considering the consequences, because you stop believing the consequences affect you. If a psychic said "wait for him. Don't contact him, he'll contact you". There we go. If you believe, that no matter what you do, you'll get him, you may take that risk and contact the person, and do so over and over, and still believe they're coming back, and act crazy, saying things like, "I love you. I know you'll come back to me. You may be threatening a restraining order right now, but you'll be back" (literally an example I've witnessed). Of course there are more factors that go into it, but that's just one reason why I think that LoA can cause much larger issues than psychic readings which just give fairytales. Because the belief that YOU can change and manipulate things outside of you, rather than just holding onto false hope. Did that make sense? I'm focusing on a few things as we speak so I hope that was coherent.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 04:23:06 AM by josh34 »

Offline njlady

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2019, 11:29:46 AM »
Lanie is about letting go, working on yourself and moving on while you do the meditations.  She explicitly does not want you to sit around focusing on your ex. 

josh34

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2019, 12:36:02 PM »
Lanie is about letting go, working on yourself and moving on while you do the meditations.  She explicitly does not want you to sit around focusing on your ex.

I understand what shes about. LoA itself is about letting go and releasing your wish to the universe, and expecting it to come, without worry or fear; knowing it's already 'here'.