Author Topic: Lanie Stevens Guided Meditations  (Read 30257 times)

Offline Sooshi

Lanie Stevens Guided Meditations
« on: January 15, 2017, 11:32:15 PM »
Has anyone downloaded any of the guided meditations from Lanie Stevens? I have the ebooks but not the MP3s. What are your thoughts on them. Did they help?

Offline Baypark1

Re: Lanie Stevens Guided Meditations
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 02:58:45 AM »
I have.  They are good but she takes way too long doing the relaxation part, in my opinion. 

Rediska

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 03:30:17 AM »
Do guided meditations work on you guys? they don't with me  :(

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 04:52:29 AM »
I do the meditations as she described in the book, but I find my mind wanders off topic. I was hoping that perhaps the guided meditation would help keep me on track.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 04:56:42 AM »
I do the meditations as she described in the book, but I find my mind wanders off topic. I was hoping that perhaps the guided meditation would help keep me on track.

I think they would help focus if you can deal with the relaxation part.  Lol I guess I'm not relaxed enough to like the relaxation part! It's just too long for me.  But maybe you would like it!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2017, 07:50:50 AM »
I have the PW one now, and I do find the intro too long as well. I'm thinking of recording my own for my own use. The advantage with this is I can put in my own customised suggestions into it.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 07:02:23 AM »
Does anyone have the BWD mp3 guided meditation?

moonlight412

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 12:19:49 AM »
I tried the PW meditation, but I ended up sleeping towards the end.. also I was not able to visualize that person saying all that stuff with 'feelings'..and I guess feeling is the major component of LOA.but I guess I am going to give Lanie Stevens another try since I have spent 10 bucks already.

moonlight412

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 07:03:30 PM »
Okay, I need help!

So, how do you guys do this? Do y'all have any insights or experiences to share? Things you guys ran into that were good or bad?

How much time did it take for you guys? How often?

Do you visualize saying the other person saying stuff exactly what she says?

How do you visualize? Anything else you guys add?

For me it gets a little unbelievable and I feel like crying(I think happy, unbelievable-this-can-happen crying) when I imagine him saying that. --is it good, bad? And other times, I don't feel anything and it's like I don't remember how love feels (I know it sounds cheesy, but those are the best words I could come up with).. Also, I don't see a very clear image around my third eye when visualizing.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 07:39:30 PM »
Does anyone have the BWD mp3 guided meditation?

What is BWD, I couldn't find that? I looked her up and just love the look of her website, now she did it right.
In her book section for women only, she really loves using the word 'pussy'
https://www.laniestevensauthor.com/lanies-books

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 02:16:03 AM »
BWD - Burn with Desire - Her second book & meditation.

moonlight412

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2017, 01:50:53 AM »
Any updates on this? Anybody had any success?

Amb

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2017, 04:07:05 AM »
I have both PW and BWD mp3's. I used them with a binaural beat app on my phone and played the mp3 simultaneously using a theta frequency with headphones. After about a week of nightly use, I started to actually feel a good amount of tingling in my third eye area (never had that happen before).  It only happens when using PW though, not BWD. I think the longer relaxation helps me get to that state.

I didnt use it long, possibly might have worked as I became better at focusing my third eye but I decided to not focus on "him" any longer. I've been trying to find some good, general, guided LOA mp3's to add but haven't found what I'm looking for yet.

Without guided audio, I can't get relaxed enough to focus.......my mind wanders. Suggestions??
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 04:17:16 AM by Amb »

moonlight412

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2017, 05:00:26 AM »
You can find plenty of other videos on yourtube which are guided meditation for manifestation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j57w-CGios

Amb

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2017, 05:18:36 AM »
I could listen on my iPad with headphones. I like closing my eyes and not watching....just visualizing in my mind. I'll look some up! Thanks Moonlight412!! 😊