Author Topic: Jeremiah  (Read 13729 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Jeremiah
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2018, 05:48:46 PM »
Do we have any Jeremiah horror-stories? I know that his timing can be terribly off, but I find that a common theme among some of the more accurate psychics, ironically enough. Where, what they say DOES happen but just not exactly in the given timeframe.

I'm thinking of more like Jeremiah not seeing a cheater or liar etc. or misjudging character types of things. Or fantastical predictions that just never, ever happened. I read w him yesterday and enjoyed my time w him but am curious as to those reviews of him that aren't pristine or perfect. Basically, did he lead any of you down the wrong path of guidance and/or expectations about your POI?

he told me a while ago to stay put and let my POI reach out. It's been months and I am sure the guy has no interest at reaching out anymore. that's my experience. I wouldn't reach out coz I tried enough to make things go forward so I guess Jeremiah could tell I have had enough :/

Damn, sorry about that @kotaswan. Maybe it was Jeremiah's way of letting you down easy? He usually doesn't sugar coat but perhaps because of the free-will involved he left it up to you to maybe reach out again? Not trying to pry :)

He's pretty confident my POI will contact before Christmas--we haven't broken it off, just going through a bit of a silent phase because of my POI's life being turned upside down. But no fights and the last texts I got had affection and clearly romanticstuff  even if it was bad news. Everyone's situation is different :) I guess I'm just searching for a major f*ck up from Jeremiah in which he was just toooootally off the mark entirely for someone lol. Thanks everyone xo

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2018, 02:17:54 AM »
Do we have any Jeremiah horror-stories? I know that his timing can be terribly off, but I find that a common theme among some of the more accurate psychics, ironically enough. Where, what they say DOES happen but just not exactly in the given timeframe.

I'm thinking of more like Jeremiah not seeing a cheater or liar etc. or misjudging character types of things. Or fantastical predictions that just never, ever happened. I read w him yesterday and enjoyed my time w him but am curious as to those reviews of him that aren't pristine or perfect. Basically, did he lead any of you down the wrong path of guidance and/or expectations about your POI?

he told me a while ago to stay put and let my POI reach out. It's been months and I am sure the guy has no interest at reaching out anymore. that's my experience. I wouldn't reach out coz I tried enough to make things go forward so I guess Jeremiah could tell I have had enough :/

Damn, sorry about that @kotaswan. Maybe it was Jeremiah's way of letting you down easy? He usually doesn't sugar coat but perhaps because of the free-will involved he left it up to you to maybe reach out again? Not trying to pry :)

He's pretty confident my POI will contact before Christmas--we haven't broken it off, just going through a bit of a silent phase because of my POI's life being turned upside down. But no fights and the last texts I got had affection and clearly romanticstuff  even if it was bad news. Everyone's situation is different :) I guess I'm just searching for a major f*ck up from Jeremiah in which he was just toooootally off the mark entirely for someone lol. Thanks everyone xo

Yeah may be but I tried a lot to keep things moving between us a while ago and I am so tired of it. I really hope you do hear from yours. Xx

Offline embibems

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2018, 04:51:48 PM »

Yeah may be but I tried a lot to keep things moving between us a while ago and I am so tired of it. I really hope you do hear from yours. Xx

I totally understand. I'm not reaching out to my POI either, no Christmas wishes nada. Next thing he gets from me is a message in a few months like "uhhh wtf mate? You ghosted me" but besides that I'm with you. Stay strong.. what will be, will be. I'm in the midst of a Jeremiah communication prediction that doesn't seem very likely. We shall see!

Still open to any comments regarding experiences w Jeremiah from any of you! Thanks :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2018, 04:10:21 PM »
Well, like many of you it seems that Jeremiah's timing is off for me--but I can verify several things he picked up on for the present and past. He's a great empath but it looks like timing is not his forté lol. Any updates on predictions from Jeremiah for any of you? Thanks :)

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2018, 06:55:08 PM »
Ya, my Jeremiah prediction was for Thanksgiving and it definitely didn't happen. However, my mid-December predictions from others happened sooo could we extrapoloate that Jeremiah might be roughly 3 weeks off on predictions?

Offline embibems

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2018, 07:29:06 PM »
Ya, my Jeremiah prediction was for Thanksgiving and it definitely didn't happen. However, my mid-December predictions from others happened sooo could we extrapoloate that Jeremiah might be roughly 3 weeks off on predictions?

Ahh, that's very possible. I've heard that it's just a recurring thing for him--like his timing is off on predictions but that they still happen. Timing is nearly impossible for psychics to nail--I've never had one who consistently nailed it with smaller predictions. You make a good point @poorprincess!

anything