Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 211115 times)

Offline astrogirl90tron

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #615 on: April 19, 2019, 02:52:30 PM »
Only 20 days. He ended things last month on March 30th.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #616 on: April 20, 2019, 12:33:59 PM »
Only 20 days. He ended things last month on March 30th.

I see. Please let us know how things go.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #617 on: April 22, 2019, 07:48:44 PM »
I think this reader is extremely rude. Tried to contact her on a few occasions. She quickly changed her status to 'Away'
I even messaged her politely to ask for a scheduled appointment and she blocked me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #618 on: April 22, 2019, 07:59:08 PM »
I honestly don't know how this advisor keeps reappearing. Can she get the past/present? Yes. But that is where her gift ends. She makes predictions (I don't know if she thinks she can predict or whether she just guesses) and they don't happen. She won't push out dates, because as soon as the dates pass and you return to get an update as to why, she blocks you. That's how she keeps her reviews good. Most are really impressed by her initial validations. Very few have any predictions come to pass. And yes, she's rude. If she thinks you are on this board (and I'm sure she lurks) or on the basher list, she'll block you before ever reading with you. Just my 2 cents.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #619 on: April 24, 2019, 02:18:59 AM »
Update as promised: I never heard from POI as Renee predicted. I’m a bit sad about this. I’ve read with a lot of advisors on the situation and I was really betting on Lotus of Light being accurate. I’m never going to hear from him again :( we’re actually done.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #620 on: May 16, 2019, 08:37:31 PM »
Update: Everything she predicted did in fact happen. Time frame was off but she was right about everything else. I take back what I said before.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #621 on: May 16, 2019, 09:58:46 PM »
Update: Everything she predicted did in fact happen. Time frame was off but she was right about everything else. I take back what I said before.

Same here
She was actually right on everything
Just the time is way off
I thought she is wrong about the job prediction but actually was right on

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #622 on: May 16, 2019, 10:00:09 PM »

Ohh really? So your poi contacted you, how long have you been out of contact? She blocked me years ago and I’ve never even spoken to the lady. Does she read privately?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #623 on: May 17, 2019, 04:55:50 AM »

Ohh really? So your poi contacted you, how long have you been out of contact? She blocked me years ago and I’ve never even spoken to the lady. Does she read privately?

Open another account. She blocked a couple of my accounts too, w/o any reason lol. However, her prediction is still pending. She had predicted contact will happen end of Feb. Nothing happened.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #624 on: May 17, 2019, 02:48:22 PM »

I actually contacted him. She told me there would be two points of contact. One to get a feel of if I’m upset with him  and the second would be longer and likely lead to making plans. Both happened actually on one instance he didn’t respond to my text and I figured it was done - just catching up and he ended up texting me the next day with a long text apologizing for what had happened. I did nothing to motivate this apology. Then the second time talking we ended up seeing each other that night.

My POI and I had not spoken for a month.

I don’t know if she does private talks. The first time I reached out to her she blocked me even before we talked. I was pretty desperate at the time and made another account which I was able to finally connect with her She’s been super nice and even follows up after your reading on email. I plan on reaching out to her again.

Offline Rph1998

« Reply #625 on: June 01, 2019, 05:18:18 PM »
LOL is shady. She cut the chat session off at 3 minutes. Then was "away".

Offline wishes215

« Reply #626 on: June 01, 2019, 07:58:03 PM »
Bang on!!!
 And the things she told me were like, “u will get Signs that they are thinking of u, u will get messages from the universe but not like texts but like songs u will hear. ” and then like a jack ass u keep thinking each song that comes on the radio is for u😂😂😂lady, just  shut the f*k up😂😂

I honestly don't know how this advisor keeps reappearing. Can she get the past/present? Yes. But that is where her gift ends. She makes predictions (I don't know if she thinks she can predict or whether she just guesses) and they don't happen. She won't push out dates, because as soon as the dates pass and you return to get an update as to why, she blocks you. That's how she keeps her reviews good. Most are really impressed by her initial validations. Very few have any predictions come to pass. And yes, she's rude. If she thinks you are on this board (and I'm sure she lurks) or on the basher list, she'll block you before ever reading with you. Just my 2 cents.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #627 on: June 12, 2019, 03:59:46 AM »
Bang on!!!
 And the things she told me were like, “u will get Signs that they are thinking of u, u will get messages from the universe but not like texts but like songs u will hear. ” and then like a jack ass u keep thinking each song that comes on the radio is for u😂😂😂lady, just  shut the f*k up😂😂

Good that u saw thru it. That she's telling you this, about "signs" , is pretty dangerous imo cuz what happens is that your brain zeros in on everything then so of course you pick up on the  ::) signs ::) , its the power of suggestion and keeps u hooked and addicted. it's garbage. of course you get signs but you get them on your own not because someone put it in your head to look for them, thats not healthy.
She told me my ex was thinking of marriage and everything was great when our relationship was falling apart and we broke up quickly after and it was his choice. he tried to come back for a year and I didn't want it anymore because I kept realizing how awful the relationship was. Best decision I made in a long time, glad i got rid of that trash.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #628 on: June 12, 2019, 05:48:04 AM »
Good for u! power of suggestion is exactly right:)

Bang on!!!

Good that u saw thru it. That she's telling you this, about "signs" , is pretty dangerous imo cuz what happens is that your brain zeros in on everything then so of course you pick up on the  ::) signs ::) , its the power of suggestion and keeps u hooked and addicted. it's garbage. of course you get signs but you get them on your own not because someone put it in your head to look for them, thats not healthy.
She told me my ex was thinking of marriage and everything was great when our relationship was falling apart and we broke up quickly after and it was his choice. he tried to come back for a year and I didn't want it anymore because I kept realizing how awful the relationship was. Best decision I made in a long time, glad i got rid of that trash.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #629 on: June 16, 2019, 03:52:05 PM »
When i read with her she was the real deal. Then she stopped taking my calls after she told me she didn't want me to waste my mone anymore on readings to wait for the process, and to work on my life because i had a lot to offer. Also if you read on her page she writes about not wanting people to call repeatingly on POI and wasting your funds on readings, she can feel people being anxious. She's saving you money in the long run especially if you're addicted to calling a lot.

We all know by now she's not taking alot of the calls. Oh well. I miss getting readings from her and in the same token glad im not losing money.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 03:54:09 PM by Alchemist13 »

anything