Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212185 times)

Offline artslove

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #600 on: February 24, 2019, 06:08:51 AM »
I've only gotten the chance to chat with her once, but every time she is on and I try to connect, we can NEVER connect. Not sure why. I know I'm not blocked. She told me contact any time after Feb 20th. So, I guess we will see. I'll let you all know.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #601 on: February 24, 2019, 06:18:22 AM »
I've only gotten the chance to chat with her once, but every time she is on and I try to connect, we can NEVER connect. Not sure why. I know I'm not blocked. She told me contact any time after Feb 20th. So, I guess we will see. I'll let you all know.

She was busy all this morning non-stop. I refreshed the page for 1-2 hr but she was never available. It does not seem she was on chat/call. Sometimes the readers just change the status to busy but they are not actually with client. Yazmin in Kasamba does this on weekends. A trick for becoming famous and attacking more clients.

Offline artslove

« Reply #602 on: February 24, 2019, 06:24:34 AM »

She was busy all this morning non-stop. I refreshed the page for 1-2 hr but she was never available. It does not seem she was on chat/call. Sometimes the readers just change the status to busy but they are not actually with client. Yazmin in Kasamba does this on weekends. A trick for becoming famous and attacking more clients.

That makes sense.. How irritating. I also got the reading mixed up... she just told me that I'd "be with him soon" but never gave me a time frame. i don't know. slowly starting to give up.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #603 on: February 24, 2019, 08:57:57 AM »
Her predictions didn’t pan out for me but I’m wondering if there is anyone she has been right for?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #604 on: February 24, 2019, 10:11:20 AM »
Her predictions didn’t pan out for me but I’m wondering if there is anyone she has been right for?

She told me after 3rd week of Feb, we will reconnect. Any time soon? I don't think so lol

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #605 on: April 01, 2019, 01:57:57 AM »

Whoa, does she really do this? I thought she was just extra busy on weekends cause her clients have more time to wait around for her to be free and so it's more people to compete with. How can you tell?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #606 on: April 01, 2019, 02:01:48 AM »

Whoa, does she really do this? I thought she was just extra busy on weekends cause her clients have more time to wait around for her to be free and so it's more people to compete with. How can you tell?

Actually, with Keen you can’t manipulate the busy status. You’re either logged off or logged on. If they’re busy on Keen, they’re talking to someone. Bitwine, you can manipulate the status.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #607 on: April 01, 2019, 04:49:26 AM »

Yes, I am pretty sure about Kasamba, but yeah may be not in Keen ...

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #608 on: April 11, 2019, 03:22:18 PM »
Yes and Today it said she was available to chat. When I tried to connect to her it told me she was unavailable and all of a sudden she was Away. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #609 on: April 11, 2019, 04:31:57 PM »
So she blocked me? Does she block new customers? I haven’t even spoken to her, is it because I reached out over email to ask what’s the best way to catch her?

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #610 on: April 11, 2019, 05:26:35 PM »
Is her name on Keen still Lotus of Light? I wanted to look her up (just to be nosy) but couldn't find her for some reason.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #611 on: April 11, 2019, 05:40:44 PM »
Yes she's still there. It's all one word: LotusOfLight

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #612 on: April 11, 2019, 05:44:32 PM »
We all need to stop asking about feelings altogether because they do not mean anything, the person may or may never act on them, and if they dont, then its a huge disappointment.

Interesting thing happened with me about this. I asked another advisor, not Lotus, if I would get a certain position at work. She said yes, it would be offered but she felt I would turn it down because "it's a pain in the ass." She was correct that the position is a pain in the butt but I had no intention of turning it down nor did I. She picked up my feelings correctly but her judgment on how I would act was wrong. I thought it was a good illustration of how readers can be wrong on feelings versus actions.

Wow, yes that is a really great example of it. I have had similar things happen where they would misinterpret my intentions, especially if I had mixed feelings about something. Even as they were telling me what they thought I would do, I would be sitting there thinking, no way am I going to do that. Sometimes if I said it they would still disagree and say no I think you will. The worst was when my boss was hitting on me and I had a few readers assuming I would have an affair with him, which I had no intentions of doing and never even came close to doing. One actually said, oh you're going to have so much fun with this, like it was already a done deal and she was totally oblivious to how I was already a nervous wreck over it. And no, it was never any fun dealing with him.

I lost count how many times I would be sitting there on the phone thinking, wow if they can't even read my thoughts and feelings while I'm talking to them, how can they possibly read some other person accurately that they have never even spoken to??

This is a pet peeve of mine in general, from psychics and non-psychics: Only I know how I will react to something. If I didn't ask you specifically to tell me what I am going to do then kindly button it.
That's why if you are looking for outcome, remove viewers/clairvoyant psychics are more effective than empaths imo.

(Obviously I was lurking on here... hopefully that doesn't give off too many creep vibes haha)

Also, thanks HornetKick! I wish I could say I'm surprised that she has so many good reviews on there given the content of this thread... but it seems she's got a pretty effective strategy going on.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #613 on: April 18, 2019, 08:15:04 PM »
I’m so conflicted after reading all 41 pages of this forum. I got to read with Lotus or Light this week and she seemed to really tune into the POI. It felt realistic and she did warn me of  challenges. She was very kind and it didn’t feel like she fed me a fairytale. Gave me a contact prediction for a few days. Since it’s suppose to happen soon I’ll follow up here and let you know if what she said came to pass.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #614 on: April 19, 2019, 03:46:58 AM »
I’m so conflicted after reading all 41 pages of this forum. I got to read with Lotus or Light this week and she seemed to really tune into the POI. It felt realistic and she did warn me of  challenges. She was very kind and it didn’t feel like she fed me a fairytale. Gave me a contact prediction for a few days. Since it’s suppose to happen soon I’ll follow up here and let you know if what she said came to pass.

Happy to hear you had a good experience with her. I liked her too at the time of reading but her contact prediction that was for end of Feb did not happen. Have you been out of contact for a long while?

anything