Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212158 times)

ladya

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2017, 04:52:07 PM »
i liked her as well. but my predictions are months out so i can't really say on accuracy. she is in line with other readers so we will see! she told me some good things but im hesitant to blindly believe them. but im glad she was accurate for others so i know i wasn't fed a fairytale lol.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2017, 01:33:07 AM »
I've read with her twice in the past three days and liked her a lot. I can say she was absolutely accurate in the present (in what I can confirm), described correctly the people in the situation, and her predictions are in line with what all my readers are saying, proven ones for me included. Her timeline is *slightly* longer than the others, throwing two events out a possible extra month.

ladya

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2017, 04:13:23 AM »
I've read with her twice in the past three days and liked her a lot. I can say she was absolutely accurate in the present (in what I can confirm), described correctly the people in the situation, and her predictions are in line with what all my readers are saying, proven ones for me included. Her timeline is *slightly* longer than the others, throwing two events out a possible extra month.

Wow that's so weird her timeline for me is a month after the others too lololol but they are in line with the other ones

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2017, 04:19:02 AM »
She likes to be safe and extend extra time, I guess? Some readers are like that. I hope that's it, I don't want to wait until April for one of the events! Lol

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2017, 06:08:00 PM »
She just hit for me on conversational tone and content.  :) Sweet Serenity did too, if anybody reads with her.

ladya

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2017, 07:45:52 PM »
She just hit for me on conversational tone and content.  :) Sweet Serenity did too, if anybody reads with her.

yay! i love hearing things like this. i have some upcoming predictions with her. looking forward to it.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2017, 10:11:26 PM »

yay! i love hearing things like this. i have some upcoming predictions with her. looking forward to it.

Yeah, one aspect of the content was fairly significant too. She told me I would not get information on his status or ours. Correct, and I'm glad she told me ahead of time. She added that he will open up later.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2017, 12:20:45 AM »
I read with her just a few minutes ago and she asked me something that showed me she connected.  She kinda flip flopped it felt like on one thing, but we'll see what happens.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2017, 05:08:58 AM »
How specific were the questions that you guys asked her? I asked what can I expect coming up from so and so....and she gave me a prediction for a couple of days out...I'll update you guys to see if anything actually happens.

ladya

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2017, 07:22:28 PM »
Just "what do you see happening with me and ---"

i say the same thing at the beginning of convo. i don't say anthing specific in the beginning. only after i feel like theyre connected or ask something will i divulge more info. because when they dont know specifics they cant really give a cold reading or know if youre together not together speaking terms whatever. a real psychic will know without telling them. but if i see they're connected ill give more overview of the situation since i feel a connection already at that point and don't feel like they are just fetching info.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2017, 01:36:15 AM »
Read with her again today and she got some events with specific details. From what I've read on here she seems to be pretty accurate when she makes these?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2017, 05:07:50 PM »
I have a hit from her on a minor prediction, timing included. Glad to know that at least in some way, she can predict for me. Bigger ones aren't until next month.

ladya

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2017, 06:07:19 PM »
I have a hit from her on a minor prediction, timing included. Glad to know that at least in some way, she can predict for me. Bigger ones aren't until next month.

i hope she is as correct for me as for you. i had another reading with her and it was in line with the other. some minor predictions for the next couple weeks and larger ones still same timeframe. will keep updated. but she was very realistic again this time - no fairytale reading.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2017, 06:26:06 PM »
How specific were the questions that you guys asked her? I asked what can I expect coming up from so and so....and she gave me a prediction for a couple of days out...I'll update you guys to see if anything actually happens.

Dannika, I always ask general questions, e.g., "What do you see coming up for POI and me?" And Lotus has been really good at connecting and showing she is, and is getting what is going on in the present and recent past. I like to ask general questions and let them do the talking. If they start asking me questions, I get off.

The only exception, for me, is that Kisha is more accurate on relationship/romance issues when I ask specific questions. It took me months to realize this.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2017, 10:57:56 PM »
I read with her a few weeks ago and 2 predictions happened. 1 prediction didn't happen as I had expected but it turned out to be in line with what she told me. I'm waiting for the bigger predictions to happen. I'll report back when they fo