Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 211108 times)

Offline Baypark1

Lotus of Light
« on: January 06, 2017, 04:35:51 AM »
I read with this reader through chat, which I hate by the way.  I thought this reader was full of crap at the time.  I was just reading through the chat after never looking at it since the reading on 12/2. She said she saw turbulence coming up between POI and me.  I told her we weren't even together and rarely spoke so how could there be turbulence?  She said it would be through some kind of communication between us or a link somehow.  Then she told me I would hear from him after the 13th or 14th. Then she told me what so many others have said about him caring for me more than the woman he's with, that she manipulated her way into his life, that he felt responsible for her somehow and now he's like "now what" and wanted out.  She said 5 weeks and they'd be done. 

Well, I have to tell  you she was SPOT on with her prediction about the turbulence.  He called me on the 14th and accused me of doing something and we got into it, I told him to f'k off and hung up on him.   I don't know what's going on with him and the lady he's been seeing but the 5 weeks is tomorrow. 

I feel bad I thought she was full of crap.  LOL  I went to give feedback and couldn't because it's been over 2 weeks.  It's so exciting when a reader is right I can't stand it!  Rarely does something ever come to pass :)   

Has anyone else read with her?

stargazer

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 04:41:28 AM »
Great to read that someones predictions were accurate!
Did she give you an outcome for you and your POI?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 04:58:02 AM »
Great to read that someones predictions were accurate!
Did she give you an outcome for you and your POI?

She did.  She said there is potential in the future but he feels.like he may have messed up with me.  Well after our talk on the 14th and me hanging up on him,  I'm sure he really feels that way.   I asked her if he has such strong feelings for me , why is he with her and she.said she pretty much talked her way into his life and he felt responsible for her.  This sounds like it could be true because he's magnet for manipulating women.  I'm going to have to read with her again. 

Rediska

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 06:47:46 AM »
She has great reviews!

Offline Rubyxxl

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 02:40:00 PM »
I read with her last night through chat, which I am extremely apprehensive about, and I feel she was accurate. I asked about my past relationship and how I am trying to move on but my ex isn't letting me, she gave me reassurance and told me March will be my month. She confirmed my inuition and gave me hope for the future.

ladya

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 03:43:01 PM »
she has really good reviews. hmm i might give her a try sometime in the future. ill keep posted if i do and if predictions are correct.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 04:29:55 PM »
I found her accurate. I'll let you know if predictions come to pass.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2017, 05:11:16 PM »
She's been right for me a number of times. But beware of talking to her too much. I think that's what happened for me. Her first reading was spot on, so I went back to her and had success again. wash rinse repeat... and a few readings later she just wasn't as accurate anymore. I took a long break from her and then read with her again in November (she was one of my last readings). Seems like she was accurate about a couple of things so far, and theres still a few pending so we shall see!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 06:09:33 PM by HopefulHeart »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2017, 05:14:57 PM »
She's been right for me a number of times. But beware of talking to her too much. I think that's what happened for me. Her first reading was spot on, so I went back to her and had success again. Rinse wash repeat... and a few readings later she just wasn't as accurate anymore. I took a long break from her and then read with her again in November (she was one of my last readings). Seems like she was accurate about a couple of things so far, and theres still a few pending so we shall see!

I wonder if that happens with alot of readers. I know Val is like that for sure!

Offline Zenia

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2017, 05:52:28 PM »
I found her to be vauge,and inaccurate.Nothing came to pass,and it was a waste of time and money.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2017, 03:02:14 AM »
Great at keeping you on the phone nothing came to pass

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2017, 04:28:44 AM »
Great at keeping you on the phone nothing came to pass
All Psychic are like that great at the present but nothing ever come to pass.

ladya

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2017, 04:55:26 AM »
any update on predictions with her recently? i had a reading with her recently. i liked her. she seemed to nail the situation but can't speak on outcome as of yet.

Offline Rubyxxl

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2017, 03:20:45 PM »
I just realized I do have an update: she told me my ex would try to "see" me within two weeks. No insight into what "see" meant, but I'm sure it was about sex.  Two days after our chat my ex tried and then again the other day, it has been 18 days since our chat.  All other predictions are set for the month of March.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2017, 03:29:59 PM »
I liked her a lot when I read with her, she seemed to tune in very well...and was realistic