Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 69607 times)

Offline icloud9

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #450 on: December 06, 2018, 09:18:49 AM »
I mean the cheating thing was about three years ago so i feel i'm healed from that, but thank you for your kind words. well my situation is kinda different from yours, though. I'M the one that LEFT the relationship, not him. I dumped him, so it's not that "HE" came back around, I'm the one that did. I just wanted to see where things could go, and maybe if we could just take a slow approach and start somewhere over. Like i said i still had love for him. But, ultimately, I decided that I didn't want to "BE" with him.
And yes he still does want to be with me but i honestly don't care lol i don't want to be with him. haha.

Still, regardless of when the cheating event happened it's something that carries with you always.  That is what I have found out.  Even though we do move on from it and get over it, it's always, just......there.

I might have not stated things clearly earlier in my previous posts....My POI was the one that left me.  So just like you left your ex, she left me.

So you were the dumper and you were the one to initiate contact after you left him?  In my case she was the dumper.  LP and Zadalia picked up she would be the one to initiate contact once again.  That is why I keep harping on the fact that if she initiates contact it's likely that she has some level of interest.  Typically we don't reinitiate contact with ex partners unless there is some level of interest there.  Especially for women, if their interest is not above a 5 on a 10 point scale then odds are they won't reach out to the guy.

You even stated that you went back to your ex to see where things could go.  So, perhaps this is what my POI may be planning as well...LP and Zadalia may have picked this up and possibly that is what they are trying to communicate.

well, in my opinion, if it's an ex, without a doubt you are going to still have SOME level of feelings for that person. When I contacted my ex though, I wouldn't describe my intention as me having "a level of interest"..as in, it was not "I'm still interested in you" but rather that it was the memories we shared together as a couple and also just missing him as a person. Although he really did hurt me and I lost all my trust for him, I still loved him and didn't want to lose him as a person. But I don't recall having the thoughts of "maybe we can try again" vividly. This isn't to say that I wasn't open to the idea of another chance, but consciously speaking, I just couldn't see myself with him in a long term future.....(which is why I called off the wedding lol) So I guess yes, you could say that in my head I was "confused," - like what your ex may be feeling right now as Lady P and Z describe - but then I was also not. because I was still quite sure that I did NOT have the CONSCIOUS intention of wanting my ex back.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #451 on: December 06, 2018, 11:21:37 AM »
@attaboy - If you're confused about the reading, send Zadalia an email.  She might remember and be able to clarify.  Shes literally the most ethical reader I know.  She will respond even if she doesnt remember or cant decipher for you:) 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #452 on: December 06, 2018, 11:34:18 AM »
Just to jump in here, DO NOT hold Zadalia to timelines. She is an excellent empath, and I have no doubt that what she said will happen, BUT she openly admits that she sucks at timelines. She bases it on the current feelings at the moment.  It could happen in 2 months, but it could be 4 months. Empaths are not psychics and the timelines can sometimes be right, but more often than not, they are rough estimates.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #453 on: December 06, 2018, 11:58:48 AM »
Just to jump in here, DO NOT hold Zadalia to timelines. She is an excellent empath, and I have no doubt that what she said will happen, BUT she openly admits that she sucks at timelines. She bases it on the current feelings at the moment.  It could happen in 2 months, but it could be 4 months. Empaths are not psychics and the timelines can sometimes be right, but more often than not, they are rough estimates.

^^^^ yes!  I am actually surprised she gave you so many solid timelines she usually doesnt even like to do that -- she admits every call I suck at them:)  But trust what she says will happen....

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #454 on: December 06, 2018, 12:06:21 PM »

^^^^ yes!  I am actually surprised she gave you so many solid timelines she usually doesnt even like to do that -- she admits every call I suck at them:)  But trust what she says will happen....

Yeah, my POI is a slow mover. Z tells me there will be more communication over the next month and it may be realistically over the next 6 months. Some people act immediately on their current feelings. Other people, like my POI, will overthink things, drag their feet, flip flop, and basically take forever to progress.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #455 on: December 06, 2018, 12:56:12 PM »
I sent an email to Zadalia ...got a immediate response...she sent me two free minutes and even said when  she is available to connect with me... by that time..i just couldnt swallow another eading,  another failed prediction, another disappointment....if a  person cares and loves you, they will not ghost you ..
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 01:04:55 PM by Kat23 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #456 on: December 06, 2018, 01:12:27 PM »
If empaths are not psychics, how are they able to make accurate predictions for the future?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #457 on: December 06, 2018, 01:21:06 PM »
If empaths are not psychics, how are they able to make accurate predictions for the future?

Many of them don’t. If their only psychic gift is being an empath, all they can sense are current feelings and intentions. It may be possible to extrapolate based on that I guess. As in, right now this person hates their job so much it’s making them sick and if they keep feeling this way they will leave.

I disagree that empaths aren’t psychics. It’s s psychic gift. They just aren’t mind readers or fortune tellers.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #458 on: December 06, 2018, 01:34:36 PM »
Z's predictions never happened for me. Not even her giving me timelines, but her telling me what will happen. Almost the opposite has happened.
I think she picks up on someone's personality fairly well, but she can also embellish things and state things more categorically when sometimes it's not so black and white.
I enjoyed my readings with her more so for the conversational aspect and just having someone to talk to.
But the things she has said, about 50% were a miss.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #459 on: December 06, 2018, 03:08:14 PM »

Many of them don’t. If their only psychic gift is being an empath, all they can sense are current feelings and intentions. It may be possible to extrapolate based on that I guess. As in, right now this person hates their job so much it’s making them sick and if they keep feeling this way they will leave.

I disagree that empaths aren’t psychics. It’s s psychic gift. They just aren’t mind readers or fortune tellers.

Right. By saying not psychic, what I mean is that they don't have the gift to see the future. They can extrapolate what the actions will most likely be based on the current emotion/situation. Some empaths are also clairvoyant, but not all.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #460 on: December 06, 2018, 03:16:08 PM »
Z's predictions never happened for me. Not even her giving me timelines, but her telling me what will happen. Almost the opposite has happened.
I think she picks up on someone's personality fairly well, but she can also embellish things and state things more categorically when sometimes it's not so black and white.
I enjoyed my readings with her more so for the conversational aspect and just having someone to talk to.
But the things she has said, about 50% were a miss.

I agree. Her usefulness for me is in the present. She was able accurately tell me when someone was stuck or whether they were in a more positive place. That can sometimes lead towards a certain outcome, but not always. I have also learned to contact her only if something changes. Calling her to ask if something "will" change is a hit and miss.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #461 on: December 07, 2018, 12:04:58 AM »
@attaboy - If you're confused about the reading, send Zadalia an email.  She might remember and be able to clarify.  Shes literally the most ethical reader I know.  She will respond even if she doesnt remember or cant decipher for you:)

@LAW1974 - I put in an email to her for further clarification.  Basically asking since she was pretty firm on no reconciliation in the front of the call, but later in the call she picked up communication and the fact this POI will want to come back I took that as her wanting to be with me again. 

The call was a little bit weird at first where she just said 'no reconciliation that's all I get, I'm sorry', then she started picking up more as the minutes went by.  As I let her continue speaking more and more came out.  I was able to validate it all.  So I knew she was connected.  And during this time she was saying this POI will reach out again and try to come back.  She gave me a #6 and said "yea, I feel like it's going to be in two months from now" as 4 months had since passed.

Waiting to hear back from her.  Hopefully the email response sheds a little bit more light on the situation.

I don't want my POI to "come back", getting me all excited only to once again leave.  That wouldn't be fun.  So, I suppose knowing this up front if that is what it's looking like will happen then I will be super careful and keep a distance.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #462 on: December 07, 2018, 05:47:04 AM »
Okay ya'll, I got clarity from Z.  Wow!  Good stuff.  I'm very clear on things now.  She replied quickly to my e-mail, props to her.  Plus right after the reading she followed up with me to make sure I understood everything.  It's very evident to me that this woman is truly for her customers.  She's not just hungry for money.  To me it's evident she cares.  This is an ethical person, which I have found to be a rarity in this space.  If you are on the fence to try her I can't convince you one way or the other, that's a decision you have to make personally, but what I will share with you is my experience with her, which has been really good (I'd like to disclose that it's too early for me to report on outcomes/predictions.....but, I will be back to update if they did or did not pass)

So, now onto what she clarified for me...
But first:
In full disclosure since I had mentioned on here that I was confused and asked for some interpretation from the community I feel it is my duty to share what she cleared up for me.  Being transparent to a certain degree is good because it helps us all in determining who to read with, what the outcomes were (correct/incorrect), and how we can better understand her readings.  So, in the future if someone may have a similar reading to mine, they can read this exchange and decipher accordingly.

I'm a big believer in providing value in everything that I do.  Whether that be at my job, to my friends, or whatever, I believe that providing value helps others and helping others is something I very much enjoy!

Her Clarification Email: Cliff Notes Version
  • Did not see any reconciliation, at least any time soon...
  • Feels as though she will definitely be back and attempt to try to come back into my life - most likely starting out as friendship but there will be romantic intensions on her part.
  • What I do with her attempts is what she would define as "free will", she further went on to say this means I could try to spend more time with her to reconcile.
  • Warning about her not knowing exactly what she wants.  I won't be able to control the situation or her, and I won't be able to trust her.
  • This is why she does not see a reconciliation.  It is because I don't trust her.
  • Again, she told me to set firm boundaries with her.

This makes absolute sense to me now.  This is the exact same thing Lady P saw and warned me about.  Both of these women saw pretty much the same thing happening.  Both described things very differently, but the same overall theme.  Both had mentioned she's very confused and to be careful or proceed with caution.  So it appears as though there is no reconciliation because it ultimately ends up being my choice and it looks as though I don't go for it (which is pretty hard for me to believe at the moment). 

So - looking at this from a thousand feet I know what to expect.  I'm dismissing most of the fairy tale readings I got when I first started getting readings.  After you get a few trusted psychics that the community agrees on as being ethical/honest that have track records things become a little easier to place.  It's almost like getting puzzle pieces and fitting them together.  When quality time is  spent thinking critically and logically about things you can fit each piece together to reveal the picture.  Tonight is the first time I have been able to see the picture in several months.

Could I have just waited to see what will happen myself?  Yes!  I could have saved a lot of money too.  But, to be honest, this experience was kind of fun and interesting.  Plus it led me here where I got to meet some really amazing people!  You guys all rock. Also, had I just waited and not consulted with any readers I wouldn't have gotten multiple warnings.  Can you imagine if she does wind up coming back and I got back with her, engaged her, married her, had children with her AND then find out how confused she is and have to deal with divorce, splitting up assets, house, and kids!  YIKES!!!!  So, the money I spent on this quest may indeed be well worth it if she does wind up wanting to come back.  At least now I am prepared and can act accordingly.  I can save myself another heartache, lots of money, and not bringing a child or children into this world where they have to navigate their lives having divorced parents.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #463 on: December 07, 2018, 10:59:38 AM »
Okay ya'll, I got clarity from Z.  Wow!  Good stuff.  I'm very clear on things now.  She replied quickly to my e-mail, props to her.  Plus right after the reading she followed up with me to make sure I understood everything.  It's very evident to me that this woman is truly for her customers.  She's not just hungry for money.  To me it's evident she cares.  This is an ethical person, which I have found to be a rarity in this space.  If you are on the fence to try her I can't convince you one way or the other, that's a decision you have to make personally, but what I will share with you is my experience with her, which has been really good (I'd like to disclose that it's too early for me to report on outcomes/predictions.....but, I will be back to update if they did or did not pass)

So, now onto what she clarified for me...
But first:
In full disclosure since I had mentioned on here that I was confused and asked for some interpretation from the community I feel it is my duty to share what she cleared up for me.  Being transparent to a certain degree is good because it helps us all in determining who to read with, what the outcomes were (correct/incorrect), and how we can better understand her readings.  So, in the future if someone may have a similar reading to mine, they can read this exchange and decipher accordingly.

I'm a big believer in providing value in everything that I do.  Whether that be at my job, to my friends, or whatever, I believe that providing value helps others and helping others is something I very much enjoy!

Her Clarification Email: Cliff Notes Version
  • Did not see any reconciliation, at least any time soon...
  • Feels as though she will definitely be back and attempt to try to come back into my life - most likely starting out as friendship but there will be romantic intensions on her part.
  • What I do with her attempts is what she would define as "free will", she further went on to say this means I could try to spend more time with her to reconcile.
  • Warning about her not knowing exactly what she wants.  I won't be able to control the situation or her, and I won't be able to trust her.
  • This is why she does not see a reconciliation.  It is because I don't trust her.
  • Again, she told me to set firm boundaries with her.

This makes absolute sense to me now.  This is the exact same thing Lady P saw and warned me about.  Both of these women saw pretty much the same thing happening.  Both described things very differently, but the same overall theme.  Both had mentioned she's very confused and to be careful or proceed with caution.  So it appears as though there is no reconciliation because it ultimately ends up being my choice and it looks as though I don't go for it (which is pretty hard for me to believe at the moment). 

So - looking at this from a thousand feet I know what to expect.  I'm dismissing most of the fairy tale readings I got when I first started getting readings.  After you get a few trusted psychics that the community agrees on as being ethical/honest that have track records things become a little easier to place.  It's almost like getting puzzle pieces and fitting them together.  When quality time is  spent thinking critically and logically about things you can fit each piece together to reveal the picture.  Tonight is the first time I have been able to see the picture in several months.

Could I have just waited to see what will happen myself?  Yes!  I could have saved a lot of money too.  But, to be honest, this experience was kind of fun and interesting.  Plus it led me here where I got to meet some really amazing people!  You guys all rock. Also, had I just waited and not consulted with any readers I wouldn't have gotten multiple warnings.  Can you imagine if she does wind up coming back and I got back with her, engaged her, married her, had children with her AND then find out how confused she is and have to deal with divorce, splitting up assets, house, and kids!  YIKES!!!!  So, the money I spent on this quest may indeed be well worth it if she does wind up wanting to come back.  At least now I am prepared and can act accordingly.  I can save myself another heartache, lots of money, and not bringing a child or children into this world where they have to navigate their lives having divorced parents.

I knew you would like  Z. If nothing else she's a straight shooter and ethical. Something to consider: free will goes both ways. Your POI could resurface tomorrow or 6 months from now. Empaths like Z see the present intentions. If she returned tomorrow, her warning is valid. Proceed with caution and don't jump the shark to reconcile. If it happens in 6 months, you may have a clearer, less injured heart and may no longer want it. Also, your POI could also change. It's unlikely if she has a pattern, but not impossible. Sometimes we go through life lessons.  Just as much as your feelings and intentions could be different down the road, so could hers. It's good to be prepared, patient, and open minded, but to also continue to live your life. Good luck.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #464 on: December 07, 2018, 08:54:37 PM »
I read with Zadalia maybe a dozen times over last 18 months. She is good at empath related stuff and definitely picks up stuff. Was completely wrong on predictions and where stuff would go with last POI. Have people that have read with her longterm had situations improve significantly that she predicted? I liked her but she was ultimately not correct for me.