Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 232831 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #450 on: December 06, 2018, 03:16:08 PM »
Z's predictions never happened for me. Not even her giving me timelines, but her telling me what will happen. Almost the opposite has happened.
I think she picks up on someone's personality fairly well, but she can also embellish things and state things more categorically when sometimes it's not so black and white.
I enjoyed my readings with her more so for the conversational aspect and just having someone to talk to.
But the things she has said, about 50% were a miss.

I agree. Her usefulness for me is in the present. She was able accurately tell me when someone was stuck or whether they were in a more positive place. That can sometimes lead towards a certain outcome, but not always. I have also learned to contact her only if something changes. Calling her to ask if something "will" change is a hit and miss.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #451 on: December 07, 2018, 12:04:58 AM »
@attaboy - If you're confused about the reading, send Zadalia an email.  She might remember and be able to clarify.  Shes literally the most ethical reader I know.  She will respond even if she doesnt remember or cant decipher for you:)

@LAW1974 - I put in an email to her for further clarification.  Basically asking since she was pretty firm on no reconciliation in the front of the call, but later in the call she picked up communication and the fact this POI will want to come back I took that as her wanting to be with me again. 

The call was a little bit weird at first where she just said 'no reconciliation that's all I get, I'm sorry', then she started picking up more as the minutes went by.  As I let her continue speaking more and more came out.  I was able to validate it all.  So I knew she was connected.  And during this time she was saying this POI will reach out again and try to come back.  She gave me a #6 and said "yea, I feel like it's going to be in two months from now" as 4 months had since passed.

Waiting to hear back from her.  Hopefully the email response sheds a little bit more light on the situation.

I don't want my POI to "come back", getting me all excited only to once again leave.  That wouldn't be fun.  So, I suppose knowing this up front if that is what it's looking like will happen then I will be super careful and keep a distance.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #452 on: December 07, 2018, 05:47:04 AM »
Okay ya'll, I got clarity from Z.  Wow!  Good stuff.  I'm very clear on things now.  She replied quickly to my e-mail, props to her.  Plus right after the reading she followed up with me to make sure I understood everything.  It's very evident to me that this woman is truly for her customers.  She's not just hungry for money.  To me it's evident she cares.  This is an ethical person, which I have found to be a rarity in this space.  If you are on the fence to try her I can't convince you one way or the other, that's a decision you have to make personally, but what I will share with you is my experience with her, which has been really good (I'd like to disclose that it's too early for me to report on outcomes/predictions.....but, I will be back to update if they did or did not pass)

So, now onto what she clarified for me...
But first:
In full disclosure since I had mentioned on here that I was confused and asked for some interpretation from the community I feel it is my duty to share what she cleared up for me.  Being transparent to a certain degree is good because it helps us all in determining who to read with, what the outcomes were (correct/incorrect), and how we can better understand her readings.  So, in the future if someone may have a similar reading to mine, they can read this exchange and decipher accordingly.

I'm a big believer in providing value in everything that I do.  Whether that be at my job, to my friends, or whatever, I believe that providing value helps others and helping others is something I very much enjoy!

Her Clarification Email: Cliff Notes Version
  • Did not see any reconciliation, at least any time soon...
  • Feels as though she will definitely be back and attempt to try to come back into my life - most likely starting out as friendship but there will be romantic intensions on her part.
  • What I do with her attempts is what she would define as "free will", she further went on to say this means I could try to spend more time with her to reconcile.
  • Warning about her not knowing exactly what she wants.  I won't be able to control the situation or her, and I won't be able to trust her.
  • This is why she does not see a reconciliation.  It is because I don't trust her.
  • Again, she told me to set firm boundaries with her.

This makes absolute sense to me now.  This is the exact same thing Lady P saw and warned me about.  Both of these women saw pretty much the same thing happening.  Both described things very differently, but the same overall theme.  Both had mentioned she's very confused and to be careful or proceed with caution.  So it appears as though there is no reconciliation because it ultimately ends up being my choice and it looks as though I don't go for it (which is pretty hard for me to believe at the moment). 

So - looking at this from a thousand feet I know what to expect.  I'm dismissing most of the fairy tale readings I got when I first started getting readings.  After you get a few trusted psychics that the community agrees on as being ethical/honest that have track records things become a little easier to place.  It's almost like getting puzzle pieces and fitting them together.  When quality time is  spent thinking critically and logically about things you can fit each piece together to reveal the picture.  Tonight is the first time I have been able to see the picture in several months.

Could I have just waited to see what will happen myself?  Yes!  I could have saved a lot of money too.  But, to be honest, this experience was kind of fun and interesting.  Plus it led me here where I got to meet some really amazing people!  You guys all rock. Also, had I just waited and not consulted with any readers I wouldn't have gotten multiple warnings.  Can you imagine if she does wind up coming back and I got back with her, engaged her, married her, had children with her AND then find out how confused she is and have to deal with divorce, splitting up assets, house, and kids!  YIKES!!!!  So, the money I spent on this quest may indeed be well worth it if she does wind up wanting to come back.  At least now I am prepared and can act accordingly.  I can save myself another heartache, lots of money, and not bringing a child or children into this world where they have to navigate their lives having divorced parents.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #453 on: December 07, 2018, 10:59:38 AM »
Okay ya'll, I got clarity from Z.  Wow!  Good stuff.  I'm very clear on things now.  She replied quickly to my e-mail, props to her.  Plus right after the reading she followed up with me to make sure I understood everything.  It's very evident to me that this woman is truly for her customers.  She's not just hungry for money.  To me it's evident she cares.  This is an ethical person, which I have found to be a rarity in this space.  If you are on the fence to try her I can't convince you one way or the other, that's a decision you have to make personally, but what I will share with you is my experience with her, which has been really good (I'd like to disclose that it's too early for me to report on outcomes/predictions.....but, I will be back to update if they did or did not pass)

So, now onto what she clarified for me...
But first:
In full disclosure since I had mentioned on here that I was confused and asked for some interpretation from the community I feel it is my duty to share what she cleared up for me.  Being transparent to a certain degree is good because it helps us all in determining who to read with, what the outcomes were (correct/incorrect), and how we can better understand her readings.  So, in the future if someone may have a similar reading to mine, they can read this exchange and decipher accordingly.

I'm a big believer in providing value in everything that I do.  Whether that be at my job, to my friends, or whatever, I believe that providing value helps others and helping others is something I very much enjoy!

Her Clarification Email: Cliff Notes Version
  • Did not see any reconciliation, at least any time soon...
  • Feels as though she will definitely be back and attempt to try to come back into my life - most likely starting out as friendship but there will be romantic intensions on her part.
  • What I do with her attempts is what she would define as "free will", she further went on to say this means I could try to spend more time with her to reconcile.
  • Warning about her not knowing exactly what she wants.  I won't be able to control the situation or her, and I won't be able to trust her.
  • This is why she does not see a reconciliation.  It is because I don't trust her.
  • Again, she told me to set firm boundaries with her.

This makes absolute sense to me now.  This is the exact same thing Lady P saw and warned me about.  Both of these women saw pretty much the same thing happening.  Both described things very differently, but the same overall theme.  Both had mentioned she's very confused and to be careful or proceed with caution.  So it appears as though there is no reconciliation because it ultimately ends up being my choice and it looks as though I don't go for it (which is pretty hard for me to believe at the moment). 

So - looking at this from a thousand feet I know what to expect.  I'm dismissing most of the fairy tale readings I got when I first started getting readings.  After you get a few trusted psychics that the community agrees on as being ethical/honest that have track records things become a little easier to place.  It's almost like getting puzzle pieces and fitting them together.  When quality time is  spent thinking critically and logically about things you can fit each piece together to reveal the picture.  Tonight is the first time I have been able to see the picture in several months.

Could I have just waited to see what will happen myself?  Yes!  I could have saved a lot of money too.  But, to be honest, this experience was kind of fun and interesting.  Plus it led me here where I got to meet some really amazing people!  You guys all rock. Also, had I just waited and not consulted with any readers I wouldn't have gotten multiple warnings.  Can you imagine if she does wind up coming back and I got back with her, engaged her, married her, had children with her AND then find out how confused she is and have to deal with divorce, splitting up assets, house, and kids!  YIKES!!!!  So, the money I spent on this quest may indeed be well worth it if she does wind up wanting to come back.  At least now I am prepared and can act accordingly.  I can save myself another heartache, lots of money, and not bringing a child or children into this world where they have to navigate their lives having divorced parents.

I knew you would like  Z. If nothing else she's a straight shooter and ethical. Something to consider: free will goes both ways. Your POI could resurface tomorrow or 6 months from now. Empaths like Z see the present intentions. If she returned tomorrow, her warning is valid. Proceed with caution and don't jump the shark to reconcile. If it happens in 6 months, you may have a clearer, less injured heart and may no longer want it. Also, your POI could also change. It's unlikely if she has a pattern, but not impossible. Sometimes we go through life lessons.  Just as much as your feelings and intentions could be different down the road, so could hers. It's good to be prepared, patient, and open minded, but to also continue to live your life. Good luck.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #454 on: December 07, 2018, 08:54:37 PM »
I read with Zadalia maybe a dozen times over last 18 months. She is good at empath related stuff and definitely picks up stuff. Was completely wrong on predictions and where stuff would go with last POI. Have people that have read with her longterm had situations improve significantly that she predicted? I liked her but she was ultimately not correct for me.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #455 on: December 07, 2018, 08:56:39 PM »
Z's predictions never happened for me. Not even her giving me timelines, but her telling me what will happen. Almost the opposite has happened.
I think she picks up on someone's personality fairly well, but she can also embellish things and state things more categorically when sometimes it's not so black and white.
I enjoyed my readings with her more so for the conversational aspect and just having someone to talk to.

Agree with this.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #456 on: December 07, 2018, 09:19:45 PM »

Agree with this.

She's not clairvoyant. I think if you are looking for predictions or outcomes, then you're better off with a clairvoyant. Empaths can only give a most likely case scenario based on the current energy...which could potentially change the next day. She's better for what's going on right now. Feelings,  situations, thoughts, and even for that, I only read with her every 2-3 months unless something changes in the situation.

Offline star1

« Reply #457 on: December 07, 2018, 09:22:27 PM »

Agree with this.

She's not clairvoyant. I think if you are looking for predictions or outcomes, then you're better off with a clairvoyant. Empaths can only give a most likely case scenario based on the current energy...which could potentially change the next day. She's better for what's going on right now. Feelings,  situations, thoughts, and even for that, I only read with her every 2-3 months unless something changes in the situation.

I agree. Zadalia even told me that someone can have feelings for you, but rarely has she seen them reach out.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #458 on: December 07, 2018, 09:38:50 PM »

Agree with this.

I agree. Zadalia even told me that someone can have feelings for you, but rarely has she seen them reach out.

Exactly. Empaths have their usefulness like if you had a fight and you want to know where the person's feelings are at the moment. But we have to realize their limitations.  They could be angry today, but soften up down the road. An empath can see the anger right now and probably not see the reconciliation later...or vice versa.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #459 on: December 07, 2018, 09:39:58 PM »
I read with Zadalia maybe a dozen times over last 18 months. She is good at empath related stuff and definitely picks up stuff. Was completely wrong on predictions and where stuff would go with last POI. Have people that have read with her longterm had situations improve significantly that she predicted? I liked her but she was ultimately not correct for me.

She gave me a prediction during my reading....I wrote a big review or, I suppose I should say, my experience with her on this thread.  During the reading she said she was getting a "6".  It has already been 4 months since my POI and I separated, so she said she felt it would be within two months that my POI would reach out and begin to come back towards me.

We shall see what happens.  Two months isn't that entirely long.

If she's not good with long-term predictions, do you think if she saw something happening within two months it is more likely to happen?  @PrettyLittleLiz was she giving you predictions that were short-term like within two months like she gave to me?

Offline star1

« Reply #460 on: December 07, 2018, 09:42:40 PM »

Agree with this.

Exactly. Empaths have their usefulness like if you had a fight and you want to know where the person's feelings are at the moment. But we have to realize their limitations.  They could be angry today, but soften up down the road. An empath can see the anger right now and probably not see the reconciliation later...or vice versa.

I've come to find this out. You could call about your POI and he's in aan angry mood and feeling bad about everything, so the empath because they see he's in a low mood say bad news. But just because he's angry, doesn't mean to say he feels any different about you and vice versa he might have feelings for you or think about you sometimes and they might see that - but doesn't mean to say that they have the intentions to reach out

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #461 on: December 07, 2018, 09:44:06 PM »

She gave me a prediction during my reading....I wrote a big review or, I suppose I should say, my experience with her on this thread.  During the reading she said she was getting a "6".  It has already been 4 months since my POI and I separated, so she said she felt it would be within two months that my POI would reach out and begin to come back towards me.

We shall see what happens.  Two months isn't that entirely long.

If she's not good with long-term predictions, do you think if she saw something happening within two months it is more likely to happen?  @PrettyLittleLiz was she giving you predictions that were short-term like within two months like she gave to me?

As I said above, I would only go with what she said her current feelings are. I don't use empaths for predictions at all. People can choose to act on emotions or not.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #462 on: December 07, 2018, 09:56:30 PM »
As I said above, I would only go with what she said her current feelings are. I don't use empaths for predictions at all. People can choose to act on emotions or not.

Okay - that makes sense.  She said my POI felt confused.  And, let me tell you......my POI ONLY acts on emotions - she does not use logic or reasoning to make decisions.  She's impulsive and makes her decisions based on how she is feeling.  Even if it's a bad choice she will still make that decision because she's using her emotions to justify the logic and reasoning and not using logic and reasoning to justify her emotions.

I wasn't really planning on even getting any type of prediction or timing from Zadalia when I called.  She just sort of came up with it and even told me she was terrible at timing, but since it came to her she was giving it to me.  She started to say when she felt as those her current relationship would end with her man, but then she suddenly backtracked and said, no, I'm not even going to attempt to give you a time frame on that because I just don't know.  I felt as though she could have made something up to fluff up the reading, but she just said she had no idea....

So I feel like the "6" she was getting was significant because that was given to her.  I believe if she didn't know when I would be hearing from my POI then she would have most likely been honest and said she didn't know, just like she said she had no idea when things would fall apart between my POI and her man.

Two months to get my head straight so I am prepared for when she does come back around (that's assuming she does).  I want to be in an emotionally neutral state so that I can make the best decisions possible.

She did say for certain though that my POI and this guy she is with will not last.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #463 on: December 10, 2018, 11:21:11 AM »
I’m having a reading with Zadalia soon hopefully, just waiting for her to confirm the time. Any advice please what the best types of questions to ask her and how to make the most of the time with her as it’s so hard for me to get hold of her so I don’t wanna waste the opportunity. Well and I hope we connect.

Offline star1

« Reply #464 on: December 10, 2018, 11:28:11 AM »
I’m having a reading with Zadalia soon hopefully, just waiting for her to confirm the time. Any advice please what the best types of questions to ask her and how to make the most of the time with her as it’s so hard for me to get hold of her so I don’t wanna waste the opportunity. Well and I hope we connect.

"What do you see coming up for ___ and I?"
"What does ___ feel about me?"