Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 232710 times)

Offline Penelope

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #435 on: December 06, 2018, 07:17:38 AM »
Z has been my go-to for the past few months.  Back in September she actually predicted that I will leave at the end of November.  I didn't go into the last conversation with my POI (late November) intending to cut ties but that was exactly what happened.  So now we are not talking.  She said that if I stayed, things will move along but it will be slooooooow.  She really didn't give me a timing other than for stuff in November and December.  Still waiting for the December stuff to happen so we shall see.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 07:33:33 AM by Penelope »

Offline attaboy

« Reply #436 on: December 06, 2018, 07:29:09 AM »
I'll give you an example. My ex-fiance is currently in my life right now. It's been almost two years since I called off the wedding. We broke up of course, and at first we were still spending time together as friends here and there but it didn't mean we were back together. He's still around and he wants to be with me. My go-to reader Kira picked up on this ex (when I didn't even ask about him) randomly on her own in one of my earlier readings with her (and I was asking about my current guy and some other guy I was also dealing with at that time) and just told me on her own that "there is a past person wanting to be with you and i still see him around you but i dont see a reconciliation." Lol  I didn't really care for the info because I don't want to be with him but i thought it was interesting that she picked up on his energy around me. (Btw, I will admit that I was still very confused about him and I's relationship because I still had love for him. I just broke up with him because I couldn't trust him since he cheated on me.) He still TO THIS DAY tries to "manipulate" me and tries to get in the way of things between me and my current guy.
So yes,  I feel it is possible for your "ex" to be around your life but still, no reconciliation, for various reasons, obviously.
And yeah I would take that advice seriously - if Z told you that, lol
It's true that most of the times your exes want to come back because they dont want to see you with anyone else.

@icloud9 - wow!  This is so insightful and helpful to me.  Thank you so much for sharing that! 

So, in a sense, I may actually be rejecting her when she comes back around.  She may be the one that wants to be with me, but by the time that happens I may have either had enough and moved on or might be in another relationship.  Maybe that is what they are seeing?

There's just no other reason to 'come back around' an ex partner again unless you have interest in them.  That's how I feel.  And, you validated that by saying your ex came back around and wants to be with you (because he has interest).  If he didn't have that high level of interest do you think he would be around?  If he was in another relationship would he still be showering you with attention?  If it was just because he wanted to be friends with you do you think he'd still be communicating with you to this day if he had another special lady in his life?

I look at all my exes and I wish them all well and hope they are doing alright, but I have no desire to 'go back to them'.  There's no reason to.

One final point.  That is absolutely awful that you were cheated on.  The pain from that experience is so sharp it forever changes you.  I understand that pain all too well.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #437 on: December 06, 2018, 07:36:06 AM »
I'll give you an example. My ex-fiance is currently in my life right now. It's been almost two years since I called off the wedding. We broke up of course, and at first we were still spending time together as friends here and there but it didn't mean we were back together. He's still around and he wants to be with me. My go-to reader Kira picked up on this ex (when I didn't even ask about him) randomly on her own in one of my earlier readings with her (and I was asking about my current guy and some other guy I was also dealing with at that time) and just told me on her own that "there is a past person wanting to be with you and i still see him around you but i dont see a reconciliation." Lol  I didn't really care for the info because I don't want to be with him but i thought it was interesting that she picked up on his energy around me. (Btw, I will admit that I was still very confused about him and I's relationship because I still had love for him. I just broke up with him because I couldn't trust him since he cheated on me.) He still TO THIS DAY tries to "manipulate" me and tries to get in the way of things between me and my current guy.

So yes,  I feel it is possible for your "ex" to be around your life but still, no reconciliation, for various reasons, obviously.
And yeah I would take that advice seriously - if Z told you that, lol
It's true that most of the times your exes want to come back because they dont want to see you with anyone else.

@icloud9 - wow!  This is so insightful and helpful to me.  Thank you so much for sharing that! 

So, in a sense, I may actually be rejecting her when she comes back around.  She may be the one that wants to be with me, but by the time that happens I may have either had enough and moved on or might be in another relationship.  Maybe that is what they are seeing?

There's just no other reason to 'come back around' an ex partner again unless you have interest in them.  That's how I feel.  And, you validated that by saying your ex came back around and wants to be with you (because he has interest).  If he didn't have that high level of interest do you think he would be around?  If he was in another relationship would he still be showering you with attention?  If it was just because he wanted to be friends with you do you think he'd still be communicating with you to this day if he had another special lady in his life?

I look at all my exes and I wish them all well and hope they are doing alright, but I have no desire to 'go back to them'.  There's no reason to.

One final point.  That is absolutely awful that you were cheated on.  The pain from that experience is so sharp it forever changes you.  I understand that pain all too well.

I mean the cheating thing was about three years ago so i feel i'm healed from that, but thank you for your kind words. well my situation is kinda different from yours, though. I'M the one that LEFT the relationship, not him. I dumped him, so it's not that "HE" came back around, I'm the one that did. I just wanted to see where things could go, and maybe if we could just take a slow approach and start somewhere over. Like i said i still had love for him. But, ultimately, I decided that I didn't want to "BE" with him.
And yes he still does want to be with me but i honestly don't care lol i don't want to be with him. haha.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #438 on: December 06, 2018, 08:12:57 AM »
I mean the cheating thing was about three years ago so i feel i'm healed from that, but thank you for your kind words. well my situation is kinda different from yours, though. I'M the one that LEFT the relationship, not him. I dumped him, so it's not that "HE" came back around, I'm the one that did. I just wanted to see where things could go, and maybe if we could just take a slow approach and start somewhere over. Like i said i still had love for him. But, ultimately, I decided that I didn't want to "BE" with him.
And yes he still does want to be with me but i honestly don't care lol i don't want to be with him. haha.

Still, regardless of when the cheating event happened it's something that carries with you always.  That is what I have found out.  Even though we do move on from it and get over it, it's always, just......there.

I might have not stated things clearly earlier in my previous posts....My POI was the one that left me.  So just like you left your ex, she left me.

So you were the dumper and you were the one to initiate contact after you left him?  In my case she was the dumper.  LP and Zadalia picked up she would be the one to initiate contact once again.  That is why I keep harping on the fact that if she initiates contact it's likely that she has some level of interest.  Typically we don't reinitiate contact with ex partners unless there is some level of interest there.  Especially for women, if their interest is not above a 5 on a 10 point scale then odds are they won't reach out to the guy.

You even stated that you went back to your ex to see where things could go.  So, perhaps this is what my POI may be planning as well...LP and Zadalia may have picked this up and possibly that is what they are trying to communicate.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #439 on: December 06, 2018, 08:21:54 AM »
Let me know if you get any luck booking with her. It seems impossible for me she doesn’t reply.

I wrote her an email on keen because it specifically states on her profile to email her first so she can deposit some money into your account.  I received $9.76.  This money can be used for free for her to determine if she can connect to you.

I'm looking forward to my chat with her.
I wrote her the same email and she still hasn’t replied and it’s been a week lol. Did she get back to you fairly quickly?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 08:28:19 AM by smoothie88 »

Offline icloud9

« Reply #440 on: December 06, 2018, 09:18:49 AM »

Still, regardless of when the cheating event happened it's something that carries with you always.  That is what I have found out.  Even though we do move on from it and get over it, it's always, just......there.

I might have not stated things clearly earlier in my previous posts....My POI was the one that left me.  So just like you left your ex, she left me.

So you were the dumper and you were the one to initiate contact after you left him?  In my case she was the dumper.  LP and Zadalia picked up she would be the one to initiate contact once again.  That is why I keep harping on the fact that if she initiates contact it's likely that she has some level of interest.  Typically we don't reinitiate contact with ex partners unless there is some level of interest there.  Especially for women, if their interest is not above a 5 on a 10 point scale then odds are they won't reach out to the guy.

You even stated that you went back to your ex to see where things could go.  So, perhaps this is what my POI may be planning as well...LP and Zadalia may have picked this up and possibly that is what they are trying to communicate.

well, in my opinion, if it's an ex, without a doubt you are going to still have SOME level of feelings for that person. When I contacted my ex though, I wouldn't describe my intention as me having "a level of interest"..as in, it was not "I'm still interested in you" but rather that it was the memories we shared together as a couple and also just missing him as a person. Although he really did hurt me and I lost all my trust for him, I still loved him and didn't want to lose him as a person. But I don't recall having the thoughts of "maybe we can try again" vividly. This isn't to say that I wasn't open to the idea of another chance, but consciously speaking, I just couldn't see myself with him in a long term future.....(which is why I called off the wedding lol) So I guess yes, you could say that in my head I was "confused," - like what your ex may be feeling right now as Lady P and Z describe - but then I was also not. because I was still quite sure that I did NOT have the CONSCIOUS intention of wanting my ex back.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #441 on: December 06, 2018, 11:21:37 AM »
@attaboy - If you're confused about the reading, send Zadalia an email.  She might remember and be able to clarify.  Shes literally the most ethical reader I know.  She will respond even if she doesnt remember or cant decipher for you:) 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #442 on: December 06, 2018, 11:34:18 AM »
Just to jump in here, DO NOT hold Zadalia to timelines. She is an excellent empath, and I have no doubt that what she said will happen, BUT she openly admits that she sucks at timelines. She bases it on the current feelings at the moment.  It could happen in 2 months, but it could be 4 months. Empaths are not psychics and the timelines can sometimes be right, but more often than not, they are rough estimates.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #443 on: December 06, 2018, 11:58:48 AM »
Just to jump in here, DO NOT hold Zadalia to timelines. She is an excellent empath, and I have no doubt that what she said will happen, BUT she openly admits that she sucks at timelines. She bases it on the current feelings at the moment.  It could happen in 2 months, but it could be 4 months. Empaths are not psychics and the timelines can sometimes be right, but more often than not, they are rough estimates.

^^^^ yes!  I am actually surprised she gave you so many solid timelines she usually doesnt even like to do that -- she admits every call I suck at them:)  But trust what she says will happen....

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #444 on: December 06, 2018, 12:06:21 PM »

^^^^ yes!  I am actually surprised she gave you so many solid timelines she usually doesnt even like to do that -- she admits every call I suck at them:)  But trust what she says will happen....

Yeah, my POI is a slow mover. Z tells me there will be more communication over the next month and it may be realistically over the next 6 months. Some people act immediately on their current feelings. Other people, like my POI, will overthink things, drag their feet, flip flop, and basically take forever to progress.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #445 on: December 06, 2018, 12:56:12 PM »
I sent an email to Zadalia ...got a immediate response...she sent me two free minutes and even said when  she is available to connect with me... by that time..i just couldnt swallow another eading,  another failed prediction, another disappointment....if a  person cares and loves you, they will not ghost you ..
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 01:04:55 PM by Kat23 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #446 on: December 06, 2018, 01:12:27 PM »
If empaths are not psychics, how are they able to make accurate predictions for the future?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #447 on: December 06, 2018, 01:21:06 PM »
If empaths are not psychics, how are they able to make accurate predictions for the future?

Many of them don’t. If their only psychic gift is being an empath, all they can sense are current feelings and intentions. It may be possible to extrapolate based on that I guess. As in, right now this person hates their job so much it’s making them sick and if they keep feeling this way they will leave.

I disagree that empaths aren’t psychics. It’s s psychic gift. They just aren’t mind readers or fortune tellers.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #448 on: December 06, 2018, 01:34:36 PM »
Z's predictions never happened for me. Not even her giving me timelines, but her telling me what will happen. Almost the opposite has happened.
I think she picks up on someone's personality fairly well, but she can also embellish things and state things more categorically when sometimes it's not so black and white.
I enjoyed my readings with her more so for the conversational aspect and just having someone to talk to.
But the things she has said, about 50% were a miss.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #449 on: December 06, 2018, 03:08:14 PM »

Many of them don’t. If their only psychic gift is being an empath, all they can sense are current feelings and intentions. It may be possible to extrapolate based on that I guess. As in, right now this person hates their job so much it’s making them sick and if they keep feeling this way they will leave.

I disagree that empaths aren’t psychics. It’s s psychic gift. They just aren’t mind readers or fortune tellers.

Right. By saying not psychic, what I mean is that they don't have the gift to see the future. They can extrapolate what the actions will most likely be based on the current emotion/situation. Some empaths are also clairvoyant, but not all.

anything