Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234083 times)

Offline star1

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #360 on: October 30, 2018, 02:35:39 PM »
Does she normally take a while to respond to "message me first" messages?

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #361 on: October 30, 2018, 03:06:48 PM »

No, she replied to me as soon as she is online.

Offline star1

« Reply #362 on: October 30, 2018, 03:23:36 PM »

Oh that's a shame. I sent her a message lunchtime Sunday  :-\

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #363 on: October 31, 2018, 12:05:20 AM »

She's been very busy lately. It's a bit hard to catch her online. Also she responds to ping messages.

Offline star1

« Reply #364 on: October 31, 2018, 07:18:46 AM »

She's been very busy lately. It's a bit hard to catch her online. Also she responds to ping messages.

Thank you. I hope she gets back to me, I was looking forward to reading with her.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #365 on: October 31, 2018, 03:33:23 PM »
I think she works best if you email her or "ping" WHILE she is online. She'll immediately send you free minutes for chat to see if you connect (unless she is crazy busy or planning to log off). I don't think she reads older emails, but I could be wrong. Also, check her profile as there are some weeks she will edit her profile to state she is not taking new callers. She does that occasionally if she is really busy, but it usually doesn't last more than a week.

Offline star1

« Reply #366 on: October 31, 2018, 03:35:12 PM »
I think she works best if you email her or "ping" WHILE she is online. She'll immediately send you free minutes for chat to see if you connect (unless she is crazy busy or planning to log off). I don't think she reads older emails, but I could be wrong. Also, check her profile as there are some weeks she will edit her profile to state she is not taking new callers. She does that occasionally if she is really busy, but it usually doesn't last more than a week.

Thanks Fidget. I sent her a message on keen, I'm not sure how you "ping" her (sorry, I'm new to keen) and I'm a bit worried as I saw she's blocked a few people so I don't want to ping her too and she gets annoyed and blocks me  :-\ lol.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #367 on: October 31, 2018, 04:45:16 PM »
I've never pinged her and you may be right. I would just email her when you see she is online and ask her if you can chat with her.

Offline star1

« Reply #368 on: October 31, 2018, 04:47:22 PM »
I've never pinged her and you may be right. I would just email her when you see she is online and ask her if you can chat with her.

Thanks Fidget. Will update if I hear anything from her and *hopefully* get a reading.

Offline star1

« Reply #369 on: November 01, 2018, 12:22:28 PM »
I had two readings with Zadalia over a year ago ... the first time I straight up emailed her and said I'd read her summary and that I was a new caller asking for minutes as per her instructions. She replied within a couple of hours and we set up a time to chat later that day. Second time, I emailed her again to inquire availability and again she responded very promptly so set up a meeting time. To be clear, this wasn't an appointment. She just said I'll log on at so-and-so time for you and sure enough she did.

I guess she must be busy lately like others said, then  :-\

Offline star1

« Reply #370 on: November 01, 2018, 07:38:11 PM »
I did receive a message from Zadalia, she admitted she had been busy and sent 2 free mins. Thanks all for your advice.

Offline star1

« Reply #371 on: November 02, 2018, 07:17:47 PM »
I just grabbed Zadalia as soon as she came online and she said "it looks frayed" not sure what that part means, and that she isn't getting alot unfortunately. I appreciate her honesty.

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #372 on: November 02, 2018, 08:18:33 PM »
I just grabbed Zadalia as soon as she came online and she said "it looks frayed" not sure what that part means, and that she isn't getting alot unfortunately. I appreciate her honesty.

Maybe that the person you were asking about is annoyed?? She's always really honest and that's great. She couldn't connect to my POI for the first two times I called her but she did on the third and fourth; you might want to give it another try in a few weeks...

Offline star1

« Reply #373 on: November 02, 2018, 08:23:50 PM »

Maybe that the person you were asking about is annoyed?? She's always really honest and that's great. She couldn't connect to my POI for the first two times I called her but she did on the third and fourth; you might want to give it another try in a few weeks...

I'm not sure, she just said she couldn't connect and couldn't get much. I appreciate and respect her honesty. Thanks for your advice  :)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #374 on: November 02, 2018, 09:13:45 PM »
I’m so annoyed . I’m not getting notifications when she comes on and I keep refreshing and then she’s busy,, then away , then busy argehhh

anything