Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 232746 times)

Offline Kate

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #345 on: October 11, 2018, 01:15:40 AM »
Is she good at picking up third parties? What about outcomes?

She's an empath, not a psychic. She doesn't do predictions unless something unusual jumps out at her. She's been extremely accurate for me. Definitely not a sugar coater.

Read with her last year.. she gave me details re my POI that when I met with him after months of no contact, were proven VERY inaccurate.. very very very.. so be-careful trusting all she says even as an empath.. Lady P was prob the most accurate as an empath on the situation..

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #346 on: October 11, 2018, 01:42:46 AM »
Lady P said we would be back together last year. Nope. Guess it depends who you connect with.

Offline Kate

« Reply #347 on: October 11, 2018, 01:52:13 AM »
Lady P said we would be back together last year. Nope. Guess it depends who you connect with.

Well as a prediction reader, she was not good - but as a empath (which she has a reputation for being) - she was the only one I read with last year that was pretty accurate.

I never read with her now - if I want accuracy on the current in detail, QoC who I didn't really discover until this year, or Miss Ann on Bitwine are really excellent.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #348 on: October 11, 2018, 02:16:17 AM »
I haven't read now in a few months and really don't need to. The 3 that have aligned consistently in the past were QoC, Kisha (email only) and Zadalia. Whatever happens now is up to me. I think we hold the power to our own happiness ultimately.  They don't know outcomes. Those can change on a dime. Some things we just aren't meant to know. Just live life happy now. Tomorrow isn't guaranteed.

Offline charlie

« Reply #349 on: October 11, 2018, 02:20:24 AM »
How the hell do any of you chat with Zadalia? It seems like she’s never on.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #350 on: October 11, 2018, 02:21:05 AM »
How the hell do any of you chat with Zadalia? It seems like she’s never on.

She hasn't been on lately I agree. You can email her and request an appointment.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #351 on: October 11, 2018, 02:30:33 AM »
If you're a first timer, she requests that you email her first. She'll send you free minutes to see if you connect. I've read with her already, so I just ping her and she'll go online. She's usually around later afternoon EST during the week and Saturdays.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #352 on: October 11, 2018, 02:41:11 AM »
ok this has never happened to me before, she sends me minutes to chat with her snd then while I've been waiting at #1 all day, she comes on and blocks me. WTF?? I'm a first time caller and we have been emailing back and forth trying to see when she gets on and this is what she does. Has this ever happened to anyone. Gosh, I so wanted to talk to her:(((

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #353 on: October 11, 2018, 02:46:39 AM »
Call or chat? I don't think she does calls. That's awful. I have heard that she doesn't always connect, but usually she just says that. I haven't had that problem. Sorry. :(

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #354 on: October 11, 2018, 02:49:47 AM »
Lol did that to me last year. It's so frustrating...

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #355 on: October 11, 2018, 02:51:40 AM »
Call or chat? I don't think she does calls. That's awful. I have heard that she doesn't always connect, but usually she just says that. I haven't had that problem. Sorry. :(

I had arranged a call. I know thats why she gave me free minutes to see if we connect and when I decided to use them, she blocks me.LOL!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #356 on: October 11, 2018, 04:38:18 AM »

I had arranged a call. I know thats why she gave me free minutes to see if we connect and when I decided to use them, she blocks me.LOL!

I know whenever I tried to arrange a call she turns it off because she only does chat. She never blocked me though. How bizarre. Ugh.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #357 on: October 11, 2018, 01:49:06 PM »
She only does readings over chat.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #358 on: October 11, 2018, 02:22:50 PM »
ok this has never happened to me before, she sends me minutes to chat with her snd then while I've been waiting at #1 all day, she comes on and blocks me. WTF?? I'm a first time caller and we have been emailing back and forth trying to see when she gets on and this is what she does. Has this ever happened to anyone. Gosh, I so wanted to talk to her:(((

She emailed me free minutes last year and then when I finally started chatting with her she said, you didnt read my profile, you're supposed to email me first for free minutes.  And I was like, what?  I did! But she ended the session and blocked me. 

candiednut

« Reply #359 on: October 11, 2018, 02:35:21 PM »

She emailed me free minutes last year and then when I finally started chatting with her she said, you didnt read my profile, you're supposed to email me first for free minutes.  And I was like, what?  I did! But she ended the session and blocked me.

stupid bitch. these readers think they're god or something.

anything