Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234168 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #645 on: April 21, 2021, 02:00:20 PM »
She's always very sweet to me but I'm always in contact with who I call about. She did offer a refund the last time and the time before that I read with her. Once she picked up my ex husbands energy as he was closer to me so she refunded. The last time she was afraid of mixing energy again and asked if I was sure. I think it's less about her having an attitude then it is about her having a fear she won't get the right details with further energy. She really tries to take pride in her readings. Just my 2 cents.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #646 on: April 21, 2021, 09:26:23 PM »
It shouldn't matter if you haven't spoken in months. That makes zero sense and not how psychic abilities work.  Also, crossing of energy seems like a cop out and trying to save face. no reader is 100 , so many factors to consider. She should be able to tell the difference between energy, has nothing to do with being too close.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #647 on: April 21, 2021, 10:30:49 PM »
It shouldn't matter if you haven't spoken in months. That makes zero sense and not how psychic abilities work.  Also, crossing of energy seems like a cop out and trying to save face. no reader is 100 , so many factors to consider. She should be able to tell the difference between energy, has nothing to do with being too close.

Yona mixes energy all the time. Many psychics do.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #648 on: August 04, 2021, 11:49:51 PM »
What is wrong with this lady? I got on her queue to talk to her. I’ve never talked to her before and when it was my turn,  she deleted the call and blocked me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #649 on: August 05, 2021, 01:15:04 AM »
ha ha she is notorious for doing that. no idea what her deal is.

What is wrong with this lady? I got on her queue to talk to her. I’ve never talked to her before and when it was my turn,  she deleted the call and blocked me.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #650 on: August 05, 2021, 02:46:54 AM »
ha ha she is notorious for doing that. no idea what her deal is.

Some readers share notes, or if you’ve left a bad review on the page of someone she knows, she might block instead of taking your call.

Offline court1130

« Reply #651 on: August 06, 2021, 01:40:18 PM »

I agree with this, as well. Empaths read energy so as long as the connection or energetic tie still exists between two people, lack of communication shouldn't matter at all.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #652 on: August 06, 2021, 01:57:59 PM »

I agree with this, as well. Empaths read energy so as long as the connection or energetic tie still exists between two people, lack of communication shouldn't matter at all.

I tried reading with her for the first time and she cancelled my call and then blocked me. I reached out to her using my other keen account and she sent me free minutes to see if we could connect. She was able to pick up that poi and I haven't talked in a while. She also said that she cant see much because she only reads current energy. Since poi and i havent talked in a while, she wasnt getting much.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 02:16:17 PM by Yaris123 »

Offline bonba

« Reply #653 on: September 08, 2021, 11:04:45 AM »
she is an absolute fake . nothing about past and future was accurate . even the current wasntvanythng i could validate . she has attitude problem too . I didnt see any psychic ability . where did she get the reviewws from  ?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #654 on: September 09, 2021, 02:44:14 AM »

I don’t know if she still does but I remember she used to have people read her whole profile before calling her. Once you read her profile she would have you message her so that she can send three free minutes to see if she can connect with you or not. But if you didn’t read her profile I would guess she blocks people

Offline bonba

« Reply #655 on: October 12, 2021, 02:08:10 AM »
full of crap . she even read my careee wrong . some other parts were too general that could apply to anyone . I dont understand where all the hype come from ?!

Offline russianred

« Reply #656 on: January 06, 2022, 03:31:24 AM »
I read with her ago a few months ago and came away from the reading thinking "OK, maybe if no one else has empathic/psychic gifts, this woman may well have them." The reading felt really in tune and I thought she said things that would have been hard for her to know unless she was really tuning in, but I think she took what I told her and extrapolated from there.

I know it's difficult, but seriously, just save your money on all these readers unless you're literally just looking for someone to talk to or for entertainment.  I'm convinced more than ever that this is all a farce.

She (and everyone else I read with in the last few months) missed something MAJOR (big big big dealbreaker) about the man I was calling about.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #657 on: January 07, 2022, 02:32:05 AM »

Same thing happened to me! I’d read with her years ago, then decided to call her again a few mos ago..called her once more recently and when the call went through, she didn’t take it, and blocked me! The previous times I called or chatted, I’d left 5 star reviews and nice comments. WTF? She should just stick to her private website then.  Rude person!!!

Offline K88

« Reply #658 on: June 27, 2022, 11:05:36 PM »
she is an absolute fake . nothing about past and future was accurate . even the current wasntvanythng i could validate . she has attitude problem too . I didnt see any psychic ability . where did she get the reviewws from  ?

Yea, Zadalia is my go to I read with her on a regular off of Keen. She's definitely the real deal and I respect when she says she isn't getting an answer because she's very honest. She might not of worked for you, but I can assure you she has a gift. Her timing isn't always the best, but she will tell you that, as well ,but hands down one of the best empaths out there.

I've been calling her for a few years now about my ex baby daddy and son, jobs, friends etc and even when I'm doubtful she always proves me wrong.
She's also really down to earth once you establish that personal relationship with her. Again, I could be biased because she's one of the few readers I trust and talk to regularly.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #659 on: July 15, 2023, 03:28:01 PM »
is she any longer active on keen or anywhere else?