Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234664 times)

Offline dasaninot

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #525 on: September 27, 2019, 06:05:34 AM »
Anyone know what time she's typically on?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #526 on: September 27, 2019, 06:40:48 AM »

Usually evening (PST time). And I see her online mostly on Saturdays. Just send her an email and schedule a time. She is super nice.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #527 on: October 24, 2019, 07:59:24 PM »
Bump...any updates?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #528 on: October 25, 2019, 02:37:35 AM »

Any time I’ve spoken to her it was between 7 pm - 11 pm Pacific. I’ve never seen her online on weekends though, only during the week

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #529 on: October 25, 2019, 03:55:10 AM »
She has her own personal site and she is pretty quick in responding there.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #530 on: October 25, 2019, 05:07:40 PM »
So I gave in and had a reading with her while waiting for Jax Taurus (who I've never managed to catch because even when I'm first on the list, I somehow end up going 2nd or 3rd and all over again).

Anyway, I had 2 free minutes from her. I felt she connected in those minutes but not with great detail. In all 2 minutes, there was just a short one liner and she asked if it resonated. Basically she said she saw "back and forth" so I proceeded because that did resonate. No info given.

I was then on with her for quite a while because I was left confused. She's not a native english speaker right? I would've never guessed that because her english is great, just scattered thoughts and speech which she backtracked possibly because she didn't type what she saw right. I'm not sure.

The sum of all the reading was: "that's just how the situation is, that's just how he is" and I'd ask things like why, but nothing. I asked about a 3rd party and she laughed and asked who? This 3rd party has been around for ages, so I don't know why she just laughed as if it was nobody. Does she not pick up 3rd parties well?

She made a prediction, we'll see. As other have said, empaths are not great for that right?

I just don't really understand the reading. It was scattered in that she said he had feelings, but wouldn't explain why what happened did and only that is was his personality and his life situation but she couldn't say what exactly about those. For example, if he's like that--why is he with someone else when he "can't be with anyone right now"?

Or if his life is so overwhelming and his personality and logic will not change ever, how exactly will it change like she said when he reaches out soon? It's like she talked in superlatives with "never" just to say the opposite the next minute. I'm just like ehhh more confused than got any understanding.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #531 on: October 30, 2019, 12:29:06 AM »
I just wanted to give Zadalia some credit. I haven't spoken to her in about a year. I always liked her. I think she's honest and ethical. I know some will pass on her, but she's always been good for me and she's never had an issue connecting with me. She was spot on in this reading. She actually told me what she saw on my POIs social media. I can confirm everything she saw down to who he was with, how he looked in the pics, and who took the pics. She confirmed a lot of what I thought and that was pretty amazing. She told me about the present and the recent past of what was going on. Everything she said matched my intuition and a lot was confirmed by what I know to be true. I would never go to her for predictions, timing, or anything in the future, but holy moly, she got the recent past and present spot on. Even I was shocked.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #532 on: October 30, 2019, 04:04:24 AM »
I just wanted to give Zadalia some credit. I haven't spoken to her in about a year. I always liked her. I think she's honest and ethical. I know some will pass on her, but she's always been good for me and she's never had an issue connecting with me. She was spot on in this reading. She actually told me what she saw on my POIs social media. I can confirm everything she saw down to who he was with, how he looked in the pics, and who took the pics. She confirmed a lot of what I thought and that was pretty amazing. She told me about the present and the recent past of what was going on. Everything she said matched my intuition and a lot was confirmed by what I know to be true. I would never go to her for predictions, timing, or anything in the future, but holy moly, she got the recent past and present spot on. Even I was shocked.

Nice! Zadalia is great.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #533 on: October 31, 2019, 01:41:34 AM »
That’s awesome! Can u tell me how u framed ur question?

quote author=Fidget1028 link=topic=1953.msg101780#msg101780 date=1572395346]
[/quote]

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #534 on: October 31, 2019, 01:57:05 AM »
That’s awesome! Can u tell me how u framed ur question?

quote author=Fidget1028 link=topic=1953.msg101780#msg101780 date=1572395346]
[/quote]

I just asked can you tell me what's going on in "X"'s life. Also, why did he suddenly appear on social media when he was never on it before? She just ran with it.

Offline Smmcoffman

« Reply #535 on: November 15, 2019, 04:43:28 AM »
I had a weird interaction with her tonight. She has been dead on at time and off at others.  she didn’t find a connection with my POI which is fine, and gave me free minutes. I was going to ask another question which pertained to that person but more on a personal development of myself. She ended the call and gave me the free minutes, well I feel like I got shafted cause she is going to get the money anyway. I feel like they should refund the money to my account cause I doubt I will be able to get a hold of her in month period. 

Oh well I’ll count is a tip

Offline wishes215

« Reply #536 on: November 15, 2019, 05:41:36 AM »
I had a weird interaction with her tonight. She has been dead on at time and off at others.  she didn’t find a connection with my POI which is fine, and gave me free minutes. I was going to ask another question which pertained to that person but more on a personal development of myself. She ended the call and gave me the free minutes, well I feel like I got shafted cause she is going to get the money anyway. I feel like they should refund the money to my account cause I doubt I will be able to get a hold of her in month period. 

Oh well I’ll count is a tip

U can get a refund thru keen

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #537 on: December 08, 2019, 11:59:51 PM »
I've read so many posts stating not to rely on Zadalia or an empath for timing.
But is this because Zadalia's timing has never come to pass for everyone who's read with her?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #538 on: December 09, 2019, 12:18:32 AM »
I've read so many posts stating not to rely on Zadalia or an empath for timing.
But is this because Zadalia's timing has never come to pass for everyone who's read with her?

I love Zadalia, but she has told me in no uncertain terms that her timing sucks. Empaths get feelings, but they don't usually make accurate predictions, because they base their predictions on how the person feels when they do the reading. Those feelings can change or may not be acted upon.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #539 on: December 09, 2019, 12:22:33 AM »
She doesn’t take new clients if so email her first. I emailed her yesterday and she said give me ur name and question see if i can connect- I’m wrote to her my question n she replied i cannot read u coz i can’t connect. Like really i just wanted to know if she see my ex coming back in my life!!!