Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 232706 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #510 on: July 12, 2019, 01:05:32 AM »
Her page still says no new clients

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #511 on: July 12, 2019, 08:26:51 PM »
I read with Zadalia (or tried to anyway) and she also stated she could not connect to my situation.  I did appreciate that she gave the free minutes to try at least and was very kind about it.  I'd rather have someone say that then feed me a bunch a garbage.   Whats funny is I think she was actually connecting because she said a couple of things in the 2 minutes we chatted that were accurate but I didnt want to push it if she wasnt feeling it.  I love readers who are honest.  It's rare that someone will say they just are not getting anything and not want to waste my time.  I think its happened maybe 3 times total for me

Offline lp1111

« Reply #512 on: July 12, 2019, 08:35:53 PM »
I read with Zadalia (or tried to anyway) and she also stated she could not connect to my situation.  I did appreciate that she gave the free minutes to try at least and was very kind about it.  I'd rather have someone say that then feed me a bunch a garbage.   Whats funny is I think she was actually connecting because she said a couple of things in the 2 minutes we chatted that were accurate but I didnt want to push it if she wasnt feeling it.  I love readers who are honest.  It's rare that someone will say they just are not getting anything and not want to waste my time.  I think its happened maybe 3 times total for me

Yes!  That’s so nice when readers are honest and not all about getting money!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #513 on: July 13, 2019, 03:36:13 PM »
For those that have read with her, how is she in terms of when she gives you timing without you asking? like she just picks it up during the read and tells you.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #514 on: July 13, 2019, 08:24:17 PM »
For those that have read with her, how is she in terms of when she gives you timing without you asking? like she just picks it up during the read and tells you.

She keeps saying that she is not timing type person. She she avoids giving time frame as much as she can. In my reading in Nov 2018, she said things will happen before year is out. She repeated several times and was confident. But nothing has happened YET.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #515 on: August 09, 2019, 08:16:55 PM »
Updates on this reader?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #516 on: August 10, 2019, 02:56:39 AM »
I just had a very blah conversation with her. she literelly told me nothing that said she connected. it was quite sad.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #517 on: August 10, 2019, 04:21:51 AM »
Updates on this reader?

I had a reading with her while ago. She was pretty good but she is empath and no major prediction is made. However, regarding the present, I think she was accurate. Overall, I am not very interested in just present though.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #518 on: September 14, 2019, 04:41:52 PM »
Has anybody read with her lately?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #519 on: September 14, 2019, 07:53:17 PM »
I tried reading with her last year or something but she blocked me before even the reading. Not sure why but after that I never even tried ....I do see here that people have had good luck with her.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #520 on: September 14, 2019, 08:24:45 PM »
I tried reading with her last year or something but she blocked me before even the reading. Not sure why but after that I never even tried ....I do see here that people have had good luck with her.

Zadalia is a very nice lady, I don't think she's done this purposely. Try her with another account. First you need to send her an email, get 2 min free minute, and then schedule a time. Sometimes she does not accept new client, though. Just send her an email first.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #521 on: September 16, 2019, 08:06:41 PM »

Happened with me too. I think she does it when she isn’t accepting new clients and yes she expects new clients to email her and get free minutes from her before calling her. If u really wanna talk to her create another account and send her a email. I did that and it worked

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #522 on: September 17, 2019, 02:14:03 AM »
I actually JUST chatted with her after reading all the reviews. If you’re a new client then I’d recommend you email her first to set an appointment - she will actually send you two free minutes too. :)

About my reading with her - she’s definitely a true empath. My POI and I had a bump in the road yesterday. All I said were our names and she asked if we don’t speak consistently- she was pretty spot on about that. My POI is going through some stuff right now and has been emotionally distant, and she was able to pull the why. Last night my POI and I had a conversation and some of the things he told me was spit out by her word for word. It was just like she was in the room with us. She did give me a couple predictions - one which included timing. What I like about her is she told me that she’s not good with timing and to not hold it against her. I personally don’t care about timing as much as I do the end result. Zadalia was super sweet and I loved chatting with her. She’s definitely one of my favorites now and I know I’ll reach out to her soon.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #523 on: September 17, 2019, 12:29:26 PM »
How do y’all word your questions with her? 👀

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #524 on: September 17, 2019, 10:41:19 PM »
Oh MAN, I so wish I could read with her - based on her good reviews, she sounds awesome. She was great about sending free minutes to see if we would could connect but unfortunately, we didn't. But she's really great about letting you know!! And so you're not wasting your money!! I