Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234144 times)

Offline K88

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #495 on: April 15, 2019, 12:38:32 PM »
I read with her yesterday and I'm completely confused. She contradicted herself in the reading and now I'm feeling worse then I was before I called. She emailed me afterwards asking if she was off in the reading although I told her I was confused. She sent free mintues as well but I don't think I'll read with her again. I think it may be a case of not connecting. I'm hsppy that she worked for some of you.

Wow, this exact thing happened to me today! I believe I just posted almost exactly what you wrote that I thought I was reading my own comment!

I felt the same way about her. She didn't give me much to confirm she connected. She just left me more confused.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #496 on: April 15, 2019, 12:50:22 PM »
She told me that my boyfriend and I weren’t going to reconnect anytime soon as he wasn’t even thinking of me and wasn’t planning to reach out. Then he texted me later that day after 5 weeks. She was wrong.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #497 on: April 15, 2019, 12:59:27 PM »
She told me that my boyfriend and I weren’t going to reconnect anytime soon as he wasn’t even thinking of me and wasn’t planning to reach out. Then he texted me later that day after 5 weeks. She was wrong.
Thanks for sharing and I am so happy for you. Zadalia said totally opposite to me and predicted he will reach out before 2018 is out. Something that never happened (and still waiting).

Offline wishes215

« Reply #498 on: April 15, 2019, 11:27:52 PM »
For one of my POi’s She first said that there won’t be any reconciliation and then said that he will want more intimacy. What?? I wouldn’t take predictions from an empath😁 IMO

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #499 on: April 16, 2019, 12:05:56 AM »
For one of my POi’s She first said that there won’t be any reconciliation and then said that he will want more intimacy. What?? I wouldn’t take predictions from an empath😁 IMO
This has also been my general rule. I like Zadalia but I haven't read with her a lot and not on romance either. She may have been wrong for me; I just haven't said it outright.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #500 on: April 16, 2019, 03:10:05 AM »
Felt like trying someone new so I tried her!

Yep just like many of you she was SPOT ON with my POI.
Validated a lot of things he ACTUALLY said to me.

At first she thought she couldn’t connect, but then started to so I was happy about that.

I typically dont call empaths but she was pretty cool.

No predictions here really (since she is an empath)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #501 on: April 16, 2019, 03:27:10 AM »

I agree with you on not taking predictions from an empath - but couldn’t this actually be possible?
There were times I thought I wanted intimacy from my ex before....buttt didn’t plan on reconciling - I just had to get over that $#it lol

Offline wishes215

« Reply #502 on: April 16, 2019, 05:07:41 AM »

I agree with you on not taking predictions from an empath - but couldn’t this actually be possible?
There were times I thought I wanted intimacy from my ex before....buttt didn’t plan on reconciling - I just had to get over that $#it lol

You mean like a booty call? :)) it could have been possible but for that the POI would have had to reach out in some way, didn’t happen. No reconnection, no reconciliation and definitely no intimacy;))

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #503 on: April 16, 2019, 05:25:00 AM »

You mean like a booty call? :)) it could have been possible but for that the POI would have had to reach out in some way, didn’t happen. No reconnection, no reconciliation and definitely no intimacy;))

Yep! Haha! Straight up booty call thoughts (the “wanting intimacy”) but no call (no reconciliation)

Offline K88

« Reply #504 on: June 03, 2019, 06:00:33 PM »
I wanted to point out too that I don’t think she types 70 words a minute. I believe this is on her profile, but she was quick enough. Her English was decipherable to a degree. I mean none of her sentences were straightforwardly clear; I kind of had to infer what she meant and much of the time her replies were corrections to the previous sentences (I don’t mean spelling errors), but as to who she was talking about or what she meant. I mean a lot of time was eaten by that. I’ve had other psychics look into the same situation and she picked up on stuff no one else said (what her interpretation is of what is happening) so who is to say who is right. Some of it has not been confirmed. I guess all could apply; she just had a different take.

Reading with her made me realize why some of us call different readers for the same question – to feel satisfied. The reader will either say something differently (but we only get it when they say it, the way they say it), because the other reader may have said the same thing but in a different way, or they see something different with a much clearer perspective.  It just depends.

I completely agree with what you are saying. Sometimes you can get a nasty rude psychic and their delivery could be so misleading and terrible and we can call another and they might be nice and sweet, but say the same thing just in a better tone and it makes us feel better. Even though we get the same message.

Honestly, I respect the psychics that are straight forward, but I just don't like the ones that throw in their negative opinions about the POI. I get it sometimes it might be necessary for maybe a man that's cheating and is a dog, but most of us are calling for understanding and closure and everyone's situation is delicate. They should keep that in mind. No one wants to get their heart broken. At the end of the day we all just want answers so we can heal.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #505 on: June 03, 2019, 06:04:28 PM »
I wanted to point out too that I don’t think she types 70 words a minute. I believe this is on her profile, but she was quick enough. Her English was decipherable to a degree. I mean none of her sentences were straightforwardly clear; I kind of had to infer what she meant and much of the time her replies were corrections to the previous sentences (I don’t mean spelling errors), but as to who she was talking about or what she meant. I mean a lot of time was eaten by that. I’ve had other psychics look into the same situation and she picked up on stuff no one else said (what her interpretation is of what is happening) so who is to say who is right. Some of it has not been confirmed. I guess all could apply; she just had a different take.

Reading with her made me realize why some of us call different readers for the same question – to feel satisfied. The reader will either say something differently (but we only get it when they say it, the way they say it), because the other reader may have said the same thing but in a different way, or they see something different with a much clearer perspective.  It just depends.

I completely agree with what you are saying. Sometimes you can get a nasty rude psychic and their delivery could be so misleading and terrible and we can call another and they might be nice and sweet, but say the same thing just in a better tone and it makes us feel better. Even though we get the same message.

Honestly, I respect the psychics that are straight forward, but I just don't like the ones that throw in their negative opinions about the POI. I get it sometimes it might be necessary for maybe a man that's cheating and is a dog, but most of us are calling for understanding and closure and everyone's situation is delicate. They should keep that in mind. No one wants to get their heart broken. At the end of the day we all just want answers so we can heal.

I agree.  I always say it's in the delivery...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #506 on: June 03, 2019, 06:13:45 PM »

I actually spoke to her a few months ago because my laptop was acting wonky. She doesn't have an accent at all. I really like Zadalia. She's not perfect and she has her quirks, but she's pretty honest. When I emailed her to let her know I was stepping away from readings/Keen, she sent me a lovely email wishing me well and signed it with her real name (and no, don't ask,). :)

Offline K88

« Reply #507 on: June 03, 2019, 06:54:16 PM »

I think she is good when she does see things, but I think she can only see a few months out. The first time I asked her about POI she said she didnt see any reconcilation for the next couple of months. Then I read with her again maybe 2 months or so after that and she said that he will be back. So I'm not sure, but I don't think she is an outcome reader per se. I would say though she is accurate on a lot of things.

Offline K88

« Reply #508 on: July 06, 2019, 01:46:57 PM »
Hi All, I tried to connect with Zadalia yesterday. She gave me free minutes to see is we had a connection but when we spoke she said she didn't feel a connection & ended the call.
I was curious if anyone else has had this?
I mean I was happy that you provided free minutes & was honest but this is the first time it has happened, so was curious to hear from others?

This happened to me the first time I  read with her, but after that it was all good.

WinterElf

« Reply #509 on: July 11, 2019, 05:51:01 PM »
i thought she said she is not accepting new clients?