Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 232793 times)

Offline Yt5587

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #480 on: February 05, 2019, 08:06:50 AM »
Same exact thing happened to me. I tried one more time a few months later, I emailed her asking for a reading and she blocked me. Soooo yea lol. No reason to either, I very nicely asked. Perhaps she just helped me save my money 🤷🏼‍♀️  I have awesome empaths that connect with me very well anyway.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #481 on: February 05, 2019, 10:15:53 AM »
She was the first person I spoke to after my boyfriend and I broke up. She told me that he was super angry, that he would calm down, etc. I was able to confirm all those things. Our last reading, she told me that he was really flat and kind of accepted that we were over, that he may not return. I was so heartbroken lol. Anyway he came back the next day, begging for my forgiveness and we are back together, sooo safe to say she was wrong.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #482 on: February 05, 2019, 10:44:55 AM »
She was the first person I spoke to after my boyfriend and I broke up. She told me that he was super angry, that he would calm down, etc. I was able to confirm all those things. Our last reading, she told me that he was really flat and kind of accepted that we were over, that he may not return. I was so heartbroken lol. Anyway he came back the next day, begging for my forgiveness and we are back together, sooo safe to say she was wrong.

Yay! Lol :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #483 on: February 05, 2019, 02:21:56 PM »

Zadalia is an empath, and she can mostly pick up the current feelings and tell you what's going on in his head, as she did for you. She is not the contact type person and what she predicted for you has been kind of extrapolation based on current feelings.
Anyway, Congrats! I'm happy for you :)

Offline Penelope

« Reply #484 on: February 05, 2019, 04:39:13 PM »

Yeah!  Happy that she was wrong for you in a good way.  This gives me hope.  I called her right after POI and I got into a fight.  She gave me some short term predictions that came true (nothing good or POI returning).  POI and I started communicating again recently (for work reasons) so I called her to see what she saw.  She really doesn’t like my POI and her recent readings have included a lot of encouragement to move on.

Offline diesha28

« Reply #485 on: February 06, 2019, 07:34:28 PM »
What time is she online and when is she available?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #486 on: February 07, 2019, 12:12:11 AM »
Zadalia got my ex wrong but I recently gave her another try with my new POI.

She said “ if he’s not already all over you, he’s about to be”.

He ended things a few weeks ago and hasn’t come back lol

Honestly I give up with psychics : at least I haven’t called any for a while . I’ve lost trust and don’t want to even tempt myself to try again

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #487 on: February 07, 2019, 01:46:53 AM »
Zadalia got my ex wrong but I recently gave her another try with my new POI.

She said “ if he’s not already all over you, he’s about to be”.

He ended things a few weeks ago and hasn’t come back lol

Honestly I give up with psychics : at least I haven’t called any for a while . I’ve lost trust and don’t want to even tempt myself to try again

Oh boy...I hate when this happens. I am secretly happy when a psychic predicts something negative and something positive happens. But when it's the other way...it sucks. I am sorry. I hope you are doing well and taking care of yourself. And psychics get things wrong all the time. I wish sometimes they weren't so sure of themselves because that's what makes it hard for us when things don't happen like they predicted.

Offline okgirl

« Reply #488 on: March 26, 2019, 12:41:57 AM »
any update

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #489 on: March 26, 2019, 04:30:03 AM »
Zadalia told me he will be back before year is out (2018). She was very confident. Nothing happened. No contact yet. April is coming soon :(

Offline K88

« Reply #490 on: April 10, 2019, 06:04:48 PM »
I'm a little disappointed. I finally got in contact with the infamous Zadalia and she wasn't able to connect. I am not sure why. Does this mean she will never be able to connect or just at this time? I wanted to get a reading on my career.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #491 on: April 10, 2019, 06:24:27 PM »
I'm a little disappointed. I finally got in contact with the infamous Zadalia and she wasn't able to connect. I am not sure why. Does this mean she will never be able to connect or just at this time? I wanted to get a reading on my career.

I tried twice with her. Both times no connection.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #492 on: April 10, 2019, 06:25:38 PM »

She typically asks to try back, maybe in a mnth or so. Btw does she even do career?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #493 on: April 10, 2019, 06:27:34 PM »

She typically asks to try back, maybe in a mnth or so. Btw does she even do career?
Yes, that is all I've ever called her about.

Offline Snr127

« Reply #494 on: April 11, 2019, 02:35:57 PM »
She had done this with me the first time— I messaged her weeks later if she could try again and she said she wasn’t taking on new clients but to check back in 2 weeks. She did send free minutes to compensate not being able to connect. She took my chat in 2 weeks- but mail her first. She connected really well as an empath!

anything