Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234385 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #465 on: December 10, 2018, 01:15:58 PM »
but if you ask her what you see coming up for POI and I, that means you are asking her to see the future based on current feelings, right? but isn't she not known to get predictions right? I thought she is only good at getting the current feelings right. am I wrong?

I’m having a reading with Zadalia soon hopefully, just waiting for her to confirm the time. Any advice please what the best types of questions to ask her and how to make the most of the time with her as it’s so hard for me to get hold of her so I don’t wanna waste the opportunity. Well and I hope we connect.

"What do you see coming up for ___ and I?"
"What does ___ feel about me?"

Offline star1

« Reply #466 on: December 10, 2018, 01:29:09 PM »
but if you ask her what you see coming up for POI and I, that means you are asking her to see the future based on current feelings, right? but isn't she not known to get predictions right? I thought she is only good at getting the current feelings right. am I wrong?

I’m having a reading with Zadalia soon hopefully, just waiting for her to confirm the time. Any advice please what the best types of questions to ask her and how to make the most of the time with her as it’s so hard for me to get hold of her so I don’t wanna waste the opportunity. Well and I hope we connect.

She has given a couple of people predictions on here. I mean she can say if he's worth your time or not by asking "what's coming up for ____ and I?".. She can say "I see that as of now, ____ doesn't have feelings for you and I can't see things moving forward/progressing".

Offline wishes215

« Reply #467 on: December 10, 2018, 05:09:39 PM »
But Let’s say she reads that he doesn’t have feelings now, that really doesn’t mean that he won’t tmrw. Can she predict that? I wonder if she’s ever told someone that he/she feels nothing for you:) ouch!

She has given a couple of people predictions on here. I mean she can say if he's worth your time or not by asking "what's coming up for ____ and I?".. She can say "I see that as of now, ____ doesn't have feelings for you and I can't see things moving forward/progressing".

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #468 on: December 11, 2018, 10:07:39 PM »
How good is Zadalia with picking up 3rd party? She didn’t pick up the fact that the POI is now in a committed relationship.

In terms of the POI’s feelings, how much were you able to validate from what she told you?

I asked about 2 POIs actually, she accurately picked up that one is someone at work and the other is someone I have a long history with.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #469 on: December 11, 2018, 10:29:39 PM »
How good is Zadalia with picking up 3rd party? She didn’t pick up the fact that the POI is now in a committed relationship.

In terms of the POI’s feelings, how much were you able to validate from what she told you?

I asked about 2 POIs actually, she accurately picked up that one is someone at work and the other is someone I have a long history with.

Not good at picking up 3rd parties. POI was in a relationship for almost the entire year, she couldn't pick that up. She is not good with outcomes, I believe. Is she good with picking up feelings? I think so. But I can't really validate that. I know POI fairly well, so I'd say she's about 50% right when it comes to feelings and personality.

Outcomes...almost opposite of what she told me happened.

I think reading with her sporadically is better than frequent readings. She may also embellish things a bit.

But she does care and does want to give you a good quality reading. So I appreciate that very much.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #470 on: December 13, 2018, 10:26:07 PM »
This lady is my go to for thoughts and feelings

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #471 on: December 14, 2018, 01:43:47 AM »
That sucks. She's picked up quite a few current things for me accurately. I mean things I can/could accurately verify. Predictions are "meh" because I think she extrapolates what she thinks should happen based on current feelings.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #472 on: December 14, 2018, 03:04:39 PM »
That sucks. She's picked up quite a few current things for me accurately. I mean things I can/could accurately verify. Predictions are "meh" because I think she extrapolates what she thinks should happen based on current feelings.

I agree 100%

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #473 on: January 14, 2019, 12:54:07 AM »

In my case, she could pick up the 3rd party quickly w/o any hint from my side.

Offline ZZ2112

« Reply #474 on: January 30, 2019, 02:11:03 PM »
Anyone read with her recently? I tried her today and I had mixed feelings. She picked up personality traits very accurately and she use the same words that's on my mind that's quite specific.
But her predictions were contradicting. When we started the chat she said things are done between my POI and I. Then after she gave me details about what she's picking up from his personality she said he loves me and he will be back. Then she added her personal opinions about the situation.
Didn't had enough funds to continue to clarify further. Anyone had similar experiences with her?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #475 on: January 30, 2019, 02:20:58 PM »
Anyone read with her recently? I tried her today and I had mixed feelings. She picked up personality traits very accurately and she use the same words that's on my mind that's quite specific.
But her predictions were contradicting. When we started the chat she said things are done between my POI and I. Then after she gave me details about what she's picking up from his personality she said he loves me and he will be back. Then she added her personal opinions about the situation.
Didn't had enough funds to continue to clarify further. Anyone had similar experiences with her?

Somewhat similar. I used to read with her a lot. For 80% of the reads she would tell me POI will change and be in my life for good. Then the last few readings she said she saw him not really changing and at some point me letting go. And this was based on what I was telling her more and more.

But she did make a prediction which came true...so I don't know if it was coincidence or what.

Offline ZZ2112

« Reply #476 on: January 30, 2019, 02:28:15 PM »
Yes, I was concerned if she changed her reading after understanding more and more of the situation and was making a guess or using her actual gifts. And when she added her personal opinion I did appreciate her advice but my main point is to try to get a somewhat accurate prediction of my plight and she confused me lol

Somewhat similar. I used to read with her a lot. For 80% of the reads she would tell me POI will change and be in my life for good. Then the last few readings she said she saw him not really changing and at some point me letting go. And this was based on what I was telling her more and more.

But she did make a prediction which came true...so I don't know if it was coincidence or what.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #477 on: January 30, 2019, 05:49:03 PM »

[/quote]

You can send her an email and ask for more clarification. I've done a couple of time. She is nice and responsive and will help as much as she can.

Offline kitegirl

« Reply #478 on: February 05, 2019, 06:50:13 AM »
Hi All, I tried to connect with Zadalia yesterday. She gave me free minutes to see is we had a connection but when we spoke she said she didn't feel a connection & ended the call.
I was curious if anyone else has had this?
I mean I was happy that you provided free minutes & was honest but this is the first time it has happened, so was curious to hear from others?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #479 on: February 05, 2019, 07:09:22 AM »
@kitegirl: Yes, this happened to my friend. You can try again to see if she can connect. She could read for my friend the second time.