Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234001 times)

Offline LAW1974

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #420 on: December 05, 2018, 01:05:22 PM »
How to get a reading with Zavala’s please? I’ve messaged her as she asked all new client to message her first before booking but no response it’s been a week. Does anyone have any experience?

Keep emailing her -- she will respond:)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #421 on: December 05, 2018, 01:35:15 PM »
How to get a reading with Zavala’s please? I’ve messaged her as she asked all new client to message her first before booking but no response it’s been a week. Does anyone have any experience?

It's a busy time of year and I know there are times that she doesn't take new clients, although she seems to be taking them right now. Keep emailing her and try to email when she is online (usually late afternoon EST and weekends). She is probably really busy. I am a long time client and I even have trouble getting her sometimes.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #422 on: December 05, 2018, 05:57:33 PM »
So I finally got a chance to chat with her. Now being long time client of hers, tell me what her strengths and weaknesses are? She doesn’t give timeframes and she isn’t too great with outcomes? So just for the current state of mind?

quote author=Fidget1028 link=topic=1953.msg66882#msg66882 date=1544016915]

It's a busy time of year and I know there are times that she doesn't take new clients, although she seems to be taking them right now. Keep emailing her and try to email when she is online (usually late afternoon EST and weekends). She is probably really busy. I am a long time client and I even have trouble getting her sometimes.
[/quote]

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #423 on: December 05, 2018, 06:51:20 PM »
So I finally got a chance to chat with her. Now being long time client of hers, tell me what her strengths and weaknesses are? She doesn’t give timeframes and she isn’t too great with outcomes? So just for the current state of mind?

quote author=Fidget1028 link=topic=1953.msg66882#msg66882 date=1544016915]

[/quote]

For me, her accuracy is in the present. She's a great empath. Prediction wise, she can tell you what she thinks will happen based on current energy (which she has nailed for me), but don't rely on timing.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #424 on: December 05, 2018, 10:46:53 PM »
Curiosity got this cat!  I am going to try her out to see what she has to say.  I will be posting one of my infamous (long) experience posts once I am finished with her reading.  From what I have read on here she is a good empath - I'm not going to push her for any outcomes or predictions/timeframes.  I just want to see what she has to say.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #425 on: December 05, 2018, 10:55:37 PM »
Curiosity got this cat!  I am going to try her out to see what she has to say.  I will be posting one of my infamous (long) experience posts once I am finished with her reading.  From what I have read on here she is a good empath - I'm not going to push her for any outcomes or predictions/timeframes.  I just want to see what she has to say.

Haha...with Z it won't be a long post. She gets right to the point. She doesn't waste your time or add unnecessary fluff.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #426 on: December 05, 2018, 11:39:56 PM »

Let me know if you get any luck booking with her. It seems impossible for me she doesn’t reply.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #427 on: December 05, 2018, 11:41:41 PM »
Haha...with Z it won't be a long post. She gets right to the point. She doesn't waste your time or add unnecessary fluff.

I'm going to do the chat feature and not the phone call, I believe.  I'll be in touch!

Offline attaboy

« Reply #428 on: December 05, 2018, 11:44:18 PM »
Let me know if you get any luck booking with her. It seems impossible for me she doesn’t reply.

I wrote her an email on keen because it specifically states on her profile to email her first so she can deposit some money into your account.  I received $9.76.  This money can be used for free for her to determine if she can connect to you.

I'm looking forward to my chat with her.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #429 on: December 06, 2018, 12:24:39 AM »
Good luck! I like her, but she's not for everyone. She's one of the very few that I could validate. Not everyone connects with her though. She's at least ethical.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #430 on: December 06, 2018, 04:49:18 AM »
Good luck! I like her, but she's not for everyone. She's one of the very few that I could validate. Not everyone connects with her though. She's at least ethical.

Just got off the phone - it was approximately a 30 minute reading and conversation.  I'm going to need to process things....I'm a thinker and I may over analyze things to a fault.

She validated THE MOST out of everyone I've read with so far.  I probably read with 50+ by now.

So, at first she said No reconciliation, but then through the reading she said she will come back around, she will try to come back.  So, I'm not quite sure how to interpret that.  Does she mean my POI will want to be with me again or does it mean my POI will just come around just for the hell of it?  I'm not sure about you all, but I don't just hang around my exes for the hell of it.  There would either need to be a real substantive reason as to why I needed to be around them OR I'd want to be with them romantically.  To be around them just for funsies wouldn't happen.

She gave me a 6 and told me that in the next 2 months I should expect a contact/reach out.  So I'm prepared for that.

It's just odd to me that straight out of the gate she said no reconciliation but then into the reading she picked up on the fact she will be back around and will want to be with me again.  She said she kept getting fragments and nothing was cohesive.  In other words my POI is very confused.

Maybe she was picking up no reconciliation because she might be sensing I won't want anything to do with the POI then? 

Has anyone had her say no reconciliation but the POI would still come back around and make contact?  What were your outcomes?  Can someone help me understand this please?

Offline icloud9

« Reply #431 on: December 06, 2018, 04:57:26 AM »

Just got off the phone - it was approximately a 30 minute reading and conversation.  I'm going to need to process things....I'm a thinker and I may over analyze things to a fault.

She validated THE MOST out of everyone I've read with so far.  I probably read with 50+ by now.

So, at first she said No reconciliation, but then through the reading she said she will come back around, she will try to come back.  So, I'm not quite sure how to interpret that.  Does she mean my POI will want to be with me again or does it mean my POI will just come around just for the hell of it?  I'm not sure about you all, but I don't just hang around my exes for the hell of it.  There would either need to be a real substantive reason as to why I needed to be around them OR I'd want to be with them romantically.  To be around them just for funsies wouldn't happen.

She gave me a 6 and told me that in the next 2 months I should expect a contact/reach out.  So I'm prepared for that.

It's just odd to me that straight out of the gate she said no reconciliation but then into the reading she picked up on the fact she will be back around and will want to be with me again.  She said she kept getting fragments and nothing was cohesive.  In other words my POI is very confused.

Maybe she was picking up no reconciliation because she might be sensing I won't want anything to do with the POI then? 

Has anyone had her say no reconciliation but the POI would still come back around and make contact?  What were your outcomes?  Can someone help me understand this please?

well that sounds like it's in line with what Lady P said to you the other day. She could very well be "back" into your life just to get on the even ground but it doesn't mean she will want to reconcile with you and have a relationship again. I think that's the warning Lady P gave you - how she will be very confused. I think you are overthinking it.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #432 on: December 06, 2018, 05:17:10 AM »
@moonlight412 she firstly said there would be a 'sort of reconsiliation' but no full reconsiliation. Then by the end of the call she said she saw a reconsiliation. It left me feeling unsure. She did not sound confident in what she was saying at all

@Epic08 - I read with her this evening and something similar happened to me as well.  In the beginning of the call she said No reconciliation, but then as the call went on and progressed, as she kept getting fragments of what she was feeling she said She will come back and she will contact you in 2 months

So from the beginning it was a clear no reconciliation, but as the reading progressed over the 30 minutes she said this girl will try to come back into my life.

What happened with you and your POI?

Offline attaboy

« Reply #433 on: December 06, 2018, 05:56:19 AM »

well that sounds like it's in line with what Lady P said to you the other day. She could very well be "back" into your life just to get on the even ground but it doesn't mean she will want to reconcile with you and have a relationship again. I think that's the warning Lady P gave you - how she will be very confused. I think you are overthinking it.

LOL!  I over think everything.  True very similar to Lady P in many ways.  But Lady P said there would be a struggle for my POI and I to get on an even level.  She talked about that in terms of agreeing on things, like a relationship.  She said it would take time.  If she comes back just to be friends and has no expectations then I don't see what could possibly be the struggle with that.  You know what I mean?  And I don't think that would take time.  She could tell me she's sorry and she wants to be friends, and a that point it's really either a yes or no answer from my side.
 If I say yes, what sort of struggle would there be?  Also, if I say no, that's pretty clear I don't want her in my life, so again, what would the struggle be between us?  I think an internal struggle between us would entail both os us being emotionally invested into something more than a platonic relationship.  If LP did not say something about a struggle to get on an even playing field between us then I would tend to side more with the fact that she would just be coming back into my life just to be friends or just be a part of my life with no intention of reconciliation.  But then again, you have read with her and so have others, so your analysis may be correct, whereas mine may be flawed (due to bias).

What is clear to me now is I believe my POI will attempt to come back into my life, for an unknown reason at this time.  I think at some point it will be clear to me what that reason is, whether it be she wants to maintain a friendship, she wants to try things again, or she just wants forgiveness for what she did, there is some reason why she will be back in my life.  It also seems as though there will be some type of struggle between us.  If I had no interest in being with her I just don't see any struggle happening because I wouldn't invest my energy into things.  Maybe they don't see a full reconciliation, maybe they see pieces of it.  Maybe they are seeing her showing back up into my life to "feel things out" and as we get closer we struggle to make things work in a relationship?  Hence, no reconciliation......Who knows!

Both Lady P and Zadalia warned me, however.  So, I'm going to use my best judgement so I don't get burnt again.  Zadalia said she didn't think I would have the discipline to keep the boundaries I set when my POI comes back into the picture.  She said my POI is good at manipulating me by using her woman assets.  So TRUE!

So at this point I'm going to let the two months pass and just see what happens when she does reach out.  Zadalia told me not to talk to her if I am in a relationship with another woman because my POI would simply want to be with me just because I would be with another woman.

Z said "She will find a way to get in touch with you" because at this time it would be pretty difficult for my POI to get in touch with me.

So, another prediction to add to the growing list ZADALIA_PREDICTION_1 contact in two months.

...as always I will keep the community updated if things unfold and after these next two months have passed.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #434 on: December 06, 2018, 06:16:10 AM »

LOL!  I over think everything.  True very similar to Lady P in many ways.  But Lady P said there would be a struggle for my POI and I to get on an even level.  She talked about that in terms of agreeing on things, like a relationship.  She said it would take time.  If she comes back just to be friends and has no expectations then I don't see what could possibly be the struggle with that.  You know what I mean?  And I don't think that would take time.  She could tell me she's sorry and she wants to be friends, and a that point it's really either a yes or no answer from my side.
 If I say yes, what sort of struggle would there be?  Also, if I say no, that's pretty clear I don't want her in my life, so again, what would the struggle be between us?  I think an internal struggle between us would entail both os us being emotionally invested into something more than a platonic relationship.  If LP did not say something about a struggle to get on an even playing field between us then I would tend to side more with the fact that she would just be coming back into my life just to be friends or just be a part of my life with no intention of reconciliation.  But then again, you have read with her and so have others, so your analysis may be correct, whereas mine may be flawed (due to bias).

What is clear to me now is I believe my POI will attempt to come back into my life, for an unknown reason at this time.  I think at some point it will be clear to me what that reason is, whether it be she wants to maintain a friendship, she wants to try things again, or she just wants forgiveness for what she did, there is some reason why she will be back in my life.  It also seems as though there will be some type of struggle between us.  If I had no interest in being with her I just don't see any struggle happening because I wouldn't invest my energy into things.  Maybe they don't see a full reconciliation, maybe they see pieces of it.  Maybe they are seeing her showing back up into my life to "feel things out" and as we get closer we struggle to make things work in a relationship?  Hence, no reconciliation......Who knows!

Both Lady P and Zadalia warned me, however.  So, I'm going to use my best judgement so I don't get burnt again.  Zadalia said she didn't think I would have the discipline to keep the boundaries I set when my POI comes back into the picture.  She said my POI is good at manipulating me by using her woman assets.  So TRUE!

So at this point I'm going to let the two months pass and just see what happens when she does reach out.  Zadalia told me not to talk to her if I am in a relationship with another woman because my POI would simply want to be with me just because I would be with another woman.

Z said "She will find a way to get in touch with you" because at this time it would be pretty difficult for my POI to get in touch with me.

So, another prediction to add to the growing list ZADALIA_PREDICTION_1 contact in two months.

...as always I will keep the community updated if things unfold and after these next two months have passed.

I'll give you an example. My ex-fiance is currently in my life right now. It's been almost two years since I called off the wedding. We broke up of course, and at first we were still spending time together as friends here and there but it didn't mean we were back together. He's still around and he wants to be with me. My go-to reader Kira picked up on this ex (when I didn't even ask about him) randomly on her own in one of my earlier readings with her (and I was asking about my current guy and some other guy I was also dealing with at that time) and just told me on her own that "there is a past person wanting to be with you and i still see him around you but i dont see a reconciliation." Lol  I didn't really care for the info because I don't want to be with him but i thought it was interesting that she picked up on his energy around me. (Btw, I will admit that I was still very confused about him and I's relationship because I still had love for him. I just broke up with him because I couldn't trust him since he cheated on me.) He still TO THIS DAY tries to "manipulate" me and tries to get in the way of things between me and my current guy.
So yes,  I feel it is possible for your "ex" to be around your life but still, no reconciliation, for various reasons, obviously.
And yeah I would take that advice seriously - if Z told you that, lol
It's true that most of the times your exes want to come back because they dont want to see you with anyone else.