Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 232846 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #390 on: November 03, 2018, 11:00:25 PM »
Yeah, it's very true. You can have feelings and never act on them and even that can change from day to day.  Empaths can give you an idea of how they think someone will act based on their energy at that moment, and it could happen, but there's no guarantee.

Offline star1

« Reply #391 on: November 03, 2018, 11:04:15 PM »
Yeah, it's very true. You can have feelings and never act on them and even that can change from day to day.  Empaths can give you an idea of how they think someone will act based on their energy at that moment, and it could happen, but there's no guarantee.

Completely agree.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #392 on: November 04, 2018, 12:54:12 PM »
I just wanted to say something about Zadalia that she told me in a message response the other day, incase people were worrying about their readings with her and stuck. When she gave me my free mins to test if we connected, she really made it clear that alot of the time, she'll pick up that somebody has feelings for someone, but externally - nothing happens which is very common. Now, obviously some guys just really don't care and are having a lovely time gallivanting with another women/other women, the reader got it so damn wrong. But sometimes that is the case that your ex might care, but he might have lots of issues going on, and as humans - we all react differently to situations.

Some men are runners and they find it easier to push their feelings for you down and be with someone else. I know that this has been said thousands of times on this board already, I just thought it might make some people understand better that have recently joined or are really hopeless. Especially after talking to people and hearing individual stories on here.. Of course, it's still not good enough that the ex hasn't come back and you'd think that the ex would do more if he cared (I feel the same way), but all men are wired differently. You might have hurt your guy, or the woman before you, and his easier route is to be a player and jump from woman to woman to hide his feelings from you and avoid the pain (not that being a player is right or deserves defending), or be back and forth with you. Sometimes, we simply logically can't explain the reason why "if he cared, why'd he do that?", but that other person may have other reasons and motives behind their actions.

So just because an empath you read with sensed that a guy had feelings for you but he didn't act upon it - doesn't mean subconsciously he doesn't feel a thing for you, and that's why empaths can read a person well, but cannot usually predict. And I'm not defending all readers as often times they get it embarrassingly wrong, and they do come out with the most typical of stock statements and ludicrous "burn this candle to get him back" advice. I'm definitely not defending readers, but I'm also not saying they're all phoneys and fairytellers.

^^^^^THIS is sooo true!  perfectly written:). And the truth is we have to look in ourselves and value ourselves, why do we want him if hes that broken anyways and he cant give us a relationship we deserve?  This is what I am trying to tell myself as I move on.....  My guys ex wife cheated on him so he's all kinds of F'd up as you can imagine and runs when he gets close!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:55:52 PM by LAW1974 »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #393 on: November 26, 2018, 12:56:08 PM »
Any updates on Zadalia?  This is a really LONG string and so I figured some ppl could update?  I know timelines are NOT her thing but have some predictions come to pass? 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #394 on: November 26, 2018, 03:19:47 PM »
Any updates on Zadalia?  This is a really LONG string and so I figured some ppl could update?  I know timelines are NOT her thing but have some predictions come to pass?

I'm waiting to read with her today for an update. I reached out to my POI on Thanksgiving (after 6 months of no communication), just to wish him a Happy Thanksgiving. He texted back immediately (which I was pretty surprised about), and it was cordial. After having a huge fall out in May, part of which was my fault for being frustrated and angry, I didn't expect anything at all. Z told me a month ago that he has strong feelings, but isn't acting on them. She felt it would move forward by January, but again, she is usually (and admittedly) off on timelines. I figured I would take the leap of faith to get the ball rolling and if I didn't get a response, then I would know where I stand. I want to see now if it was just a "courtesy" response from him or whether maybe it kickstarted something.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #395 on: November 26, 2018, 03:59:38 PM »

I'm waiting to read with her today for an update. I reached out to my POI on Thanksgiving (after 6 months of no communication), just to wish him a Happy Thanksgiving. He texted back immediately (which I was pretty surprised about), and it was cordial. After having a huge fall out in May, part of which was my fault for being frustrated and angry, I didn't expect anything at all. Z told me a month ago that he has strong feelings, but isn't acting on them. She felt it would move forward by January, but again, she is usually (and admittedly) off on timelines. I figured I would take the leap of faith to get the ball rolling and if I didn't get a response, then I would know where I stand. I want to see now if it was just a "courtesy" response from him or whether maybe it kickstarted something.

that's great, an immediate response is always a good sign...hope it works out for you :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #396 on: November 26, 2018, 09:04:16 PM »

that's great, an immediate response is always a good sign...hope it works out for you :)

Spoke with Zadalia today.  My computer crashed so she did an arrange a call and gave me 2 free minutes. I told her I just wanted an update on my POI since the holidays are upon us. She immediately said that she saw that there was communication! So she did pick that up with no info. She saw that it opened the door for communication to start. She also said he was alone/lonely over Thanksgiving (confirmed he spent it alone). She is usually more negative for me (which I kind of appreciate), but she was extremely optimistic for the first time in a year. I will update if anything progresses.

Offline montauk

« Reply #397 on: November 27, 2018, 07:41:04 AM »
she's been very vague for me and does not make any prediction, only current feelings,
 and the delivery is vague and gives no resolution, and i don't like how she always asks you to specify in detail
what you are asking, which tends to drag out the time, and she makes comments on what you said before actually
jumping in and say what would you like to know, sometimes idk if she's making commentary or giving insights.
gets really repetitive after a few times.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #398 on: November 27, 2018, 11:35:01 AM »
she's been very vague for me and does not make any prediction, only current feelings,
 and the delivery is vague and gives no resolution, and i don't like how she always asks you to specify in detail
what you are asking, which tends to drag out the time, and she makes comments on what you said before actually
jumping in and say what would you like to know, sometimes idk if she's making commentary or giving insights.

I truly believe she connects to different people differently. She's occasionally vague for me on certain things, but she also doesn't offer information on anything you don't specifically ask about to save your time/money. She's given me very specific details (ages and number of kids, things about addictions, etc) that wouldn't be generic enough to be guesses. She also never sugar coated anything and has gotten feelings about my POI verifiably correct. But I also know she doesn't connect to everyone the same and doesn't even connect to the same person every time. I think she's ethical as well. She's one of the only readers who will tell me if she's seeing nothing as well. And you can't read with her often or if there's no progress because it will be repetitive. For whatever reason though, she works really well for me.

Offline star1

« Reply #399 on: November 27, 2018, 11:37:18 AM »

Someone else said this about Zadalia, that she's really good the first few times and then gets repetitive after a while.. I've seen on this thread a few people say to go to her every 6 or so months for better info.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #400 on: November 27, 2018, 11:43:53 AM »

Someone else said this about Zadalia, that she's really good the first few times and then gets repetitive after a while.. I've seen on this thread a few people say to go to her every 6 or so months for better info.

Right and for the most part, she won't give resolutions or outcomes because she's not psychic, she's an empath. She will tell you occasionally what she feels could happen based on the current feelings, which depending on the person's energy can be bang on or not. For me, her intuition has been incredible although her timeframes can be off a few months.

Offline star1

« Reply #401 on: November 27, 2018, 11:53:42 AM »

Right and for the most part, she won't give resolutions or outcomes because she's not psychic, she's an empath. She will tell you occasionally what she feels could happen based on the current feelings, which depending on the person's energy can be bang on or not. For me, her intuition has been incredible although her timeframes can be off a few months.

Yeah, and she even told me that she can say what somebody is feeling as of now, but doesn't mean that they'll reach out. Empaths really are best for current feelings. I have had empaths tell me, "look - I can't see this person change by looking at their mind and what's going on. You could do better", but predictions I ignore from empaths.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #402 on: November 27, 2018, 12:35:24 PM »

Yeah, and she even told me that she can say what somebody is feeling as of now, but doesn't mean that they'll reach out. Empaths really are best for current feelings. I have had empaths tell me, "look - I can't see this person change by looking at their mind and what's going on. You could do better", but predictions I ignore from empaths.

I agree.... It's why I only read with the empaths occasionally... Im not in touch with POI so I do want to hear his feelings at times but what good are they if nothing will move forward.  Also, I believe this is why QOC is unsuccessful with predictions.... I believe she is using empath with tarot and therefore getting the present right on but MANY times not the future:) 

Offline star1

« Reply #403 on: November 27, 2018, 01:03:28 PM »

I agree.... It's why I only read with the empaths occasionally... Im not in touch with POI so I do want to hear his feelings at times but what good are they if nothing will move forward.  Also, I believe this is why QOC is unsuccessful with predictions.... I believe she is using empath with tarot and therefore getting the present right on but MANY times not the future:)

Also what good is it if you can't validate his feelings when not in touch? Catch 22, ha ha. And with QoC had a similar experience to some, found her vague, sadly. Wish I could have connected to her  ::)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 01:05:37 PM by star1 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #404 on: November 27, 2018, 01:34:09 PM »

Also what good is it if you can't validate his feelings when not in touch? Catch 22, ha ha. And with QoC had a similar experience to some, found her vague, sadly. Wish I could have connected to her  ::)

Exactly, which is why she is useful when there is actual progression, but not when things are stagnant. QoC has never worked for me, but she is great with others. Last time I asked her about feelings, she gave me other information about property being sold that I couldn't verify and never actually told me anything about the current feelings. Sadly, I just don't think she and I ever connected well.