Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 232881 times)

ScorpioRising221

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #330 on: August 21, 2018, 12:57:08 PM »
She’s a sweetheart but I felt like the more I read with her, the less accurate she got for me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #331 on: August 21, 2018, 02:09:00 PM »
Exactly. You can't read with her often and her timing (which she admits) is not good, so she usually doesn't give timing. She's good for the present, which I'm ok with. She's an empath, not a psychic per se. She's one of those who you can confirm 6 months later that what she saw was right (at the time), but I don't go to her for outcomes or timing at all. In fact, I haven't found anyone who can predict long term anything and timing is like tossing a can down the road. Too much can change with you, the POI, and other external influences. They can't read everything. She's been bang on for me in the moment.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #332 on: August 21, 2018, 02:33:54 PM »
Exactly. You can't read with her often and her timing (which she admits) is not good, so she usually doesn't give timing. She's good for the present, which I'm ok with. She's an empath, not a psychic per se. She's one of those who you can confirm 6 months later that what she saw was right (at the time), but I don't go to her for outcomes or timing at all. In fact, I haven't found anyone who can predict long term anything and timing is like tossing a can down the road. Too much can change with you, the POI, and other external influences. They can't read everything. She's been bang on for me in the moment.

I agree! I have yet to find someone who can predict the future. I don't ask for timelines anyways and actually say, I don't want to hear it. I want to know what is happening now and from that I can draw my own conclusions. The advisors I look for now, must be able to remote view. That's really all I care about.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #333 on: August 21, 2018, 04:06:44 PM »

I agree, she is good with the present, she is an empath. If you go to her too often, I guess there isn't much more she can say so that's why frequent readings may not be as valuable.
I think she is really nice and cares about her clients.

Offline montauk

« Reply #334 on: August 21, 2018, 07:19:40 PM »

I agree, she is good with the present, she is an empath. If you go to her too often, I guess there isn't much more she can say so that's why frequent readings may not be as valuable.

I agree that you can't read with her often.. and I think she interjects with chatty comments when she gets used to you, which I don't particularly mind because she types fast, and lately I have been feeling like she tries to prolong the chats, and that's just not okay...

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #335 on: August 22, 2018, 12:54:26 AM »

I agree that you can't read with her often.. and I think she interjects with chatty comments when she gets used to you, which I don't particularly mind because she types fast, and lately I have been feeling like she tries to prolong the chats, and that's just not okay...

Yes, I have noticed that too.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #336 on: August 22, 2018, 02:29:38 AM »
I haven't noticed her prolonging chat. Usually she asks me if I have anything else, but that's it.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #337 on: August 22, 2018, 02:38:32 PM »
In my experience when she gets very comfortable it doesn’t even feel like a reading anymore, it feels more like a friend giving advice. That’s why I had to stop reading with her.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #338 on: October 10, 2018, 08:54:59 PM »
Is she good at picking up third parties? What about outcomes?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #339 on: October 10, 2018, 09:23:43 PM »

She's an empath, not a psychic. She doesn't do predictions unless something unusual jumps out at her. She's been extremely accurate for me. Definitely not a sugar coater.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #340 on: October 10, 2018, 10:15:42 PM »

She's an empath, not a psychic. She doesn't do predictions unless something unusual jumps out at her. She's been extremely accurate for me. Definitely not a sugar coater.

Yes I feel like she is very accurate and ethical. Does she pick up a third party though? I mean in the romantic sense...like POI dating someone.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #341 on: October 10, 2018, 10:41:24 PM »
She can if it shows in his feelings. I think if it means something to him, she'll tell you. I asked about my ex and she said she would be shocked if there was someone else since he reads as a hermit. Lol

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #342 on: October 11, 2018, 12:27:57 AM »
She can if it shows in his feelings. I think if it means something to him, she'll tell you. I asked about my ex and she said she would be shocked if there was someone else since he reads as a hermit. Lol

She said something similar to me. That he reads like a monk.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #343 on: October 11, 2018, 12:54:04 AM »
I can actually confirm him being a hermit. He is the biggest introvert I have ever met. Lol

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #344 on: October 11, 2018, 12:56:52 AM »
I can actually confirm him being a hermit. He is the biggest introvert I have ever met. Lol

Ah, that's good. It means she was accurate. I feel like she is semi accurate for my situation when it comes to this...

anything