Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 232748 times)

ladya

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2017, 09:40:56 PM »
I've tried connect with her but I've had no luck. Is she usually just on in the night?

i usually see her on after like 8/9PM EST.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2017, 09:51:12 PM »
I've tried connect with her but I've had no luck. Is she usually just on in the night?

i usually see her on after like 8/9PM EST.
Thank you!

Offline Epic08

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2017, 07:21:30 PM »

She is on later. In evening east coast time, mostly for chat. I finally emailed her to catch her and she did reply pretty quickly.
Great thank you

ladya

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2017, 03:20:59 AM »
She's on now on arrange call if anyone wants to talk to her.

stargazer

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2017, 03:49:39 AM »
Has she been right with outcome for any of u?

ladya

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2017, 04:52:47 AM »
she has been for a few people who have posted in this thread. i only started speaking with her recently so i can't speak on outcomes as of yet.

stargazer

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2017, 04:57:01 AM »
I plan to read with her at some point. Will update 🙂

Offline toju516

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2017, 06:40:30 AM »
Pardon me, but what exactly did you guys like so much about this reader? I read with her due to the recommendation offered by some members and honestly, i don't even understand her. Not to be rude and I'm sorry if i come across as that way, i don't mean to be but i had a difficult time deciphering her written English. I did not understand my reading and didn't want to spend mins asking her to clarify what she meant. Is she at least accurate as an empath in reading the person in question's thoughts and feelings? I sure hope so. I'm unable to verify.

I read here that she's a fast typer - not that fast, she was okay. I didn't feel like i got any real info out of it. She was nice though and i like her as a person, but that's not what I'm paying for.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2017, 05:28:48 PM »
I read with her again for a few minutes last night and was not as impressed the second time. There was repeated information from the first reading and she didn't get an important part of the scenario on her own. I had to tell her, and she then asked if this was a new development. Two strikes right there, one for not getting it and the other for asking for information before answering my question, which of course makes me doubt how truthful her answer was and the prediction. Her reading was realistic still but good-and-getting-better development and outcome. No fairy tales here.

Bottom line: 1) Going to hold off on talking to her more. If things play out as she said, especially with her timing, I will but for me right now she seems like more of an overview reader. 2) For me (YMMV), Soulmate Finder Kathryn was a better empath and I will follow up with her. I might ask her to refrain from advice that is non-psychic though.

I have no trouble understanding her English although punctuation could be better. She isn't a lightning-fast typist, I agree, but nor is she slow. She is fast with the information for sure, at least with me. She connects fast.

ladya

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2017, 12:15:53 AM »
I read with her again for a few minutes last night and was not as impressed the second time. There was repeated information from the first reading and she didn't get an important part of the scenario on her own. I had to tell her, and she then asked if this was a new development. Two strikes right there, one for not getting it and the other for asking for information before answering my question, which of course makes me doubt how truthful her answer was and the prediction. Her reading was realistic still but good-and-getting-better development and outcome. No fairy tales here.

Bottom line: 1) Going to hold off on talking to her more. If things play out as she said, especially with her timing, I will but for me right now she seems like more of an overview reader. 2) For me (YMMV), Soulmate Finder Kathryn was a better empath and I will follow up with her. I might ask her to refrain from advice that is non-psychic though.

I have no trouble understanding her English although punctuation could be better. She isn't a lightning-fast typist, I agree, but nor is she slow. She is fast with the information for sure, at least with me. She connects fast.

Kathryn was a better empath for me too. But there were some things she said as an empath I can't verify to be true lol so I don't know if it's true but it's pretty specific and sounds like it would be true based on the persons character. I have some April predictions so we will see who was right.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2017, 12:33:32 AM »
When does Kathryn come on? She doesn't have any reviews from this month so wondering if she hasn't been on in a while?

I talked to her on Feb. 6 and I have seen her on and available since then. I talked to her in the late afternoon, Pacific time.

ladya

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2017, 12:33:56 AM »
When does Kathryn come on? She doesn't have any reviews from this month so wondering if she hasn't been on in a while?

I see her on during the day usually. Rarely at night.

Offline verb18

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2017, 04:35:18 AM »
I must say..Zadalia has been the most in tune with my situation than any advisor on Keen. my predictions are pending, but she gave me time lines without me asking for them which is apparently a great sign with her

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2017, 09:39:13 AM »
I just got a reading with her because of this post. Holy crap she gave me a lot of information so I knew she connected. This guy and I are broken up for now but she says that he's using silent treatment as a way to punish me but he cares about me he loves me but he wants to overpower me right now. She said he'll come back within 2 months. I really hope she's wrong about the time again he comes back sooner.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2017, 07:58:11 PM »
Anyone who had a reading...did you ask direct questions or just let her roll?