Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 232694 times)

Offline transplantnurse

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #225 on: September 25, 2017, 06:05:50 AM »
She stresses that she doesn't do timing. Okay. She ends Chat and then send free minutes to 'connect'. I waiting for her to log on again. She says again, that she does do timing. This time, the question did not involve timing. Instead, she hangs!

The first session, months ago, She ends Chat.
This is the second session, She ends Chat twice!

Think people overrate her, and the giving free minutes, feedback flawed.

I guess that she answers to question she wants, or not at all.

Me-I won't be going back to this advisor

If it makes u feel better NOTHING SHE ever told me came to pass

Offline Exposed

« Reply #226 on: September 25, 2017, 06:27:59 AM »
She stresses that she doesn't do timing. Okay. She ends Chat and then send free minutes to 'connect'. I waiting for her to log on again. She says again, that she does do timing. This time, the question did not involve timing. Instead, she hangs!

I created a earlier post in this thread. Listening to hype, and so-called tech issues, thought I would give her a try.

Offline Kate

« Reply #227 on: September 25, 2017, 10:16:09 AM »

I created a earlier post in this thread. Listening to hype, and so-called tech issues, thought I would give her a try.

She is hard to get hold of.. and sometimes you can try and try and not get hold of her. I have also had her hang up mid conversation - however, she has always apologised to me in email. She goes into a trance during readings, so often acts without being fully conscious.

The things she has told me have been spot on and I hold her in high regard because of this.  Predictions are not set in stone and can change with any reader - but Zadalia is very good at reading intentions and this is why I continue to use her.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 12:21:32 PM by Kate »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #228 on: September 25, 2017, 03:05:48 PM »
She is hard to get hold of.. and sometimes you can try and try and not get hold of her. I have also had her hang up mid conversation - however, she has always apologised to me in email. She goes into a trance during readings, so often acts without being fully conscious.

The things she has told me have been spot on and I hold her in high regard because of this.  Predictions are not set in stone and can change with any reader - but Zadalia is very good at reading intentions and this is why I continue to use her.

Yeah she is much better with intentions more so than predictions. She told me things that were just wrong and didn't happen as she said.
She is usually on late at night. I even saw her on this weekend but just bypassed her queue.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #229 on: September 25, 2017, 03:34:09 PM »
I think that it was crazy what she did. She's full of herself.
I don't like when so-called psychics label themselves as "exclusive", but turn out being wrong.

ladya

« Reply #230 on: September 25, 2017, 03:37:26 PM »
i think she hangs up on people because she doesn't want to waste anymore of your time if she doesnt see anything. i rather someone hang up on me than eat up my money and make shit up. she has been spot on for me in terms of intentions and things that happened and things she say happen for me.

ladya

« Reply #231 on: September 25, 2017, 03:38:32 PM »
I don't like when so-called psychics label themselves as "exclusive", but turn out being wrong.

when did she ever label herself as exclusive? LOL she didn't connect to you and thats fine. use who works for you. not everyone can connect to everyone.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 03:40:30 PM by ladya »

Offline helloworld

« Reply #232 on: September 25, 2017, 03:47:02 PM »
I wanted to read with Zadalia. We tried to chat at least 3-4 times but she could never connect with me though I tried connecting from 2 different accounts. She was gracious about it and told me she didn't want to waste my time and money since she couldn't connect. I respect her for her honesty. I wish more readers would be like her.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #233 on: September 26, 2017, 01:38:24 AM »

when did she ever label herself as exclusive? LOL she didn't connect to you and thats fine. use who works for you. not everyone can connect to everyone.

She mentioned that she's doesn't give timeframes. As stated earlier, the second was not asking when it will happen, she hung up.

Funny part is, after the first (time-based) question, she offered free minutes. What is that...?

Offline Kate

« Reply #234 on: September 26, 2017, 01:49:50 AM »

She mentioned that she's doesn't give timeframes. As stated earlier, the second was not asking when it will happen, she hung up.

Funny part is, after the first (time-based) question, she offered free minutes. What is that...?

She's a lovely person, just a bit scatty.. that's the sense I get.  She will be honest with you - but she does not keep notes of readings at all. So each time you talk to her, she will read afresh, and if you don't talk to her a lot, she may forget you completely!

Offline Universal9

« Reply #235 on: September 27, 2017, 02:24:40 PM »
How constantly accurate is she with feelings? Does she get your energy mixed up with someone else's and say he loves you when he actually loves the other? For me, I had just asked if I would hear from him or not; and she connected well i.e. validated with some info that was true (although she couldnt articulate it well, but thats fine), then told there is love (definitely). I asked if its for me, and she said yes, you are who I am reading for.
Then some days after the reading (i.e. a few days before), I saw he was pursing the ex on facebook and I also just saw she (who ideally should not have even known my name) has blocked me on facebook- which is funny because I dont even know her, nor did I try contacting her. This was his way of letting me know he likes her as only he could have given her my name.
So what I am missing here on Z? She isnt sugar coating but this love thing is just wrong...
If he ever tells me directly otherwise, will let you know but clearly, his actions are speaking for itself.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 02:36:37 PM by Universal9 »

ladya

« Reply #236 on: September 27, 2017, 03:10:22 PM »
How constantly accurate is she with feelings? Does she get your energy mixed up with someone else's and say he loves you when he actually loves the other? For me, I had just asked if I would hear from him or not; and she connected well i.e. validated with some info that was true (although she couldnt articulate it well, but thats fine), then told there is love (definitely). I asked if its for me, and she said yes, you are who I am reading for.
Then some days after the reading (i.e. a few days before), I saw he was pursing the ex on facebook and I also just saw she (who ideally should not have even known my name) has blocked me on facebook- which is funny because I dont even know her, nor did I try contacting her. This was his way of letting me know he likes her as only he could have given her my name.
So what I am missing here on Z? She isnt sugar coating but this love thing is just wrong...
If he ever tells me directly otherwise, will let you know but clearly, his actions are speaking for itself.

i wouldn't jump to conclusions tbh. i know how it looks but i would wait to see what he says and whats going on. people are looney and block people for all sorts of reasons and if shes blocking you theres some inferiority she feels in terms of you. i don't know whether the love thing is right or not but people can love you and never tell you. ive seen girls do some petty sh*t so idk she might just have issues lol

Offline helloworld

« Reply #237 on: September 27, 2017, 05:24:34 PM »

This reminds me of my situation from years ago. Only in my case, I was the one who blocked the ex he was pursuing, on facebook. The only way I knew his ex's name was because he told me when we were dating and I know his ex knew my name though we have never communicated or contacted each other. I blocked her after we split because I found myself checking her fb a lot to see if there was anything going on between them.

I agree with ladya, maybe she was checking your fb a little too much for her sanity so she decided to block you. May have nothing to do with him.

ladya

« Reply #238 on: September 27, 2017, 05:33:36 PM »

This reminds me of my situation from years ago. Only in my case, I was the one who blocked the ex he was pursuing, on facebook. The only way I knew his ex's name was because he told me when we were dating and I know his ex knew my name though we have never communicated or contacted each other. I blocked her after we split because I found myself checking her fb a lot to see if there was anything going on between them.

I agree with ladya, maybe she was checking your fb a little too much for her sanity so she decided to block you. May have nothing to do with him.

ye social media can drive you up a wall if you allow it to. it really plays on your psyche. sometimes it better to block so you dont see anything. i think we automatically jump to the worst possible scenario if we even see a glimpse of something.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #239 on: September 27, 2017, 06:31:04 PM »
I have read with her a few times. I like her. She knew details about the person I was asking about that tells me she is truly a psychic. As others have said she reads deep into things. Fast typer, down to earth.

When I want to know what is going on in someone's head or life, why they are doing something in particular, I seek her out.

anything