Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234569 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2017, 03:08:28 PM »
Empaths can't do predictions.
Sure they can. It's just not always accurate  ;D
Empaths suck for timing , true. Is she an empath? I don't even know.
I didn't get an emotional type read like with relationship or whatever, but a work read. It was 2 years ago, she told me something about work and going back to the kind of work I hadn't done in a long time but was good at. I didn't know what she was talking about at the time, but it was weird because within 6 months I did end up going back to freelance writing , something I hadn't done in years but missed and she predicted that. I was kinda blown away because I thought I wasn't ever gonna freelance anymore  :o

Agreed, they definitely can and with a lot of accuracy albeit perhaps not farther out in time than three months. During one ordeal I went through, the empaths were the ones who correctly predicted the timing of the big turning point. More recently, two empaths were the only ones who got the timing of me moving to a new apartment. Everybody else, tarot readers, clairvoyants, got it way wrong. Even Kisha's number for it didn't fit anywhere.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2017, 02:21:42 PM »
Her predictions for me have consistently come to pass. She doesn't give timing unless she picks it up but if I ask about a certain date, if she picks up on something, it's correct. Another one just came to pass the other day. Plus she's honest with what she sees. She doesn't just tell you what you want to hear.

ladya

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2017, 03:04:57 PM »
Her predictions for me have consistently come to pass. She doesn't give timing unless she picks it up but if I ask about a certain date, if she picks up on something, it's correct. Another one just came to pass the other day. Plus she's honest with what she sees. She doesn't just tell you what you want to hear.

i finally got a chance to read with her. she was super sweet and a great empath. her timeline is in line with other readers and she gave me predictions on her own. i have some pending for the new couple months so ill keep posted. i really liked her. very ethical.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2017, 05:53:50 PM »
To anybody with experience in her timing: she predicted on her own (I didn't ask) that an event would happen suddenly "in the coming weeks." Any idea what that means to her? To me it's like, within a month.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2017, 06:18:15 PM »
I'm not sure. I asked a question about an acknowledgement about something and she said I would get it, but not in the time that I wanted. I wasn't sure if she meant another day or when. I got the acknowledgement and it was something I had hoped to be acknowledged early on in the day, but wasn't acknowledged until later that day.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2017, 03:57:26 AM »
My timing from her was "the outcome will happen later this year, on the sooner end not later." So we'll see what that means!

lol I hate longterm predictions. I want it NOW.  ::)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2017, 04:15:33 AM »
Is this her here too: http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/48283-zazi?

ladya

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2017, 04:27:58 AM »
Is this her here too: http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/48283-zazi?

ye thats her

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2017, 04:28:59 AM »
She doesn't seem to be on bitwine much so I emailed her.

ladya

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2017, 04:30:40 AM »
She doesn't seem to be on bitwine much so I emailed her.

she usually responds to emails pretty quickly on keen i don't know about bitwine. try her on keen.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2017, 05:05:27 AM »
I tried her and she knew a lot of details. I will definitely read with her again.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2017, 08:25:06 PM »
She's way cheaper on Bitwine! I want to talk to her there!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2017, 08:26:43 PM »
She's way cheaper on Bitwine! I want to talk to her there!

I agree, but it doesn't appear as if she is on there much.

ladya

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2017, 09:35:20 PM »
read with her again and she's the bomb. so sweet too and great empath. i don't ask her for predictions i ask her more so for channeling. she did make some predictions on her own though so i'll keep updating on those if/when they come to pass.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2017, 09:38:22 PM »
I've tried connect with her but I've had no luck. Is she usually just on in the night?