Author Topic: Lovely50  (Read 2576 times)

Offline glamgal

Lovely50
« on: April 28, 2021, 05:54:44 PM »
Anyone read with her? Made 3 predictions in November and 2 of the 3 came true. The other one the time frame isn’t up....

Offline mignnone

Re: Lovely50
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 07:20:45 PM »
Never read with her before. Did she make the predictions on her own or were they predications related to questions you asked her?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2021, 03:03:11 PM »
Questions that were asked.

Offline skyline

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2021, 09:13:39 PM »
Not sure about the reading.

I'm fairly certain what she said was wrong, but I can't prove it at the moment.

But they have the ability to plant things in your head, which makes it so dangerous to randomly call a reader.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2021, 11:05:35 PM »
I hope she works for you. Was she positive?

I know a lot of people who work for me dont work for everyone...and vice versa

Offline skyline

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2021, 12:07:05 AM »
No, she wasn’t positive but I’m not fan of tarot card readings either.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2021, 02:59:20 AM »
Gotcha- Let me know if it actually happens.

Offline skyline

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2021, 06:47:25 PM »
She didn’t make a prediction.

But said something major that I found out was wrong today.

Unfortunately they have the ability to say these things and we are susceptible to believe them since we are already calling.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2021, 01:59:39 AM »
I had a reading with her, power and authority... 2 of cups showing love, loving and caring, he watches carefully and she sees a celebration, 6 of cups soulmate lover returning from the past... empress and justice, leave the past in the past then star card... soulmate lover is going to return, empress usually mother of the child, a mother figure... children? (neither of us have...) pregnant? I am not as of right now, leave the past in the past don't bring it up... faith and hope I am tired of the FWB... doesn't include me, I want more, he does care but is not caring enough to make it committed, I am tired and I know I am more than being used, I am better than that. Take a step back and focus on me. I need to set up boundaries and I will see changes. I need to be strong he has been getting away with too much. king of cups security and blockages I need to break down, gold digger around him, someone around him asking him for money? con-artist... I am trying to be brave around him, he is having financial problems - he wants control and power and wants to hold on to me... queen of swords pain and sadness (me) ending or loss of something/ reckless behavior... he needs to get his act together. if he loses me it will hurt him. he is putting distance between us, he is thinking it is like the relationship when we first started, no commitment... will he step up? yes he will, it will take build up of trust and confidence-  yes- he will be dependable ... I step back and he comes closer - 10 of cups - lasting love.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2023, 09:28:19 PM »
She was confirmed wrong within a week of her reading. Person I called about told me the opposite of what she said was going on. She was also wrong about a work prediction.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2023, 04:32:56 PM »
Wasted my money on her. After I gave her much detail, she just repeated “move on from him” about 10 times before I hung up. Not a true reader.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2023, 08:48:13 PM »
Wasted my money on her. After I gave her much detail, she just repeated “move on from him” about 10 times before I hung up. Not a true reader.

Yeah a complete waste of money. Thankfully her price is low compared to others that are just as bad lol

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2023, 05:45:47 PM »

Yeah a complete waste of money. Thankfully her price is low compared to others that are just as bad lol

Right! Haha.
She’s part of the 90% fake Keen advisor population.