Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234016 times)

ladya

Zadalia
« on: January 04, 2017, 04:34:12 AM »
anyone read with this reader before?

Offline Beesa

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 09:27:50 PM »
Yes. She's not a timing reader though. She's more like final outcome and current. She'll pretty much tell you outright that timing is not her thing - but I've had her be right on sometimes, like scary accurate though that's like without prompting and asking.  She can read current really well and also do outcome - but I never asked her romantic stuff, just work.

Offline Onyx222

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 03:53:41 PM »
anyone read with this reader before?

I've read with her on/off for the past couple years and tends to get into a person's psyche pretty deep and is able to articulate in relatable terms of what is going through their mind. She was dead on with a work situation and how things would play out. Even got the timeline pegged. If she gets timing randomly it's usually spot on but if it's something you inquire and ask for it tends not to be revealed. Like if that is the only reason your calling is for timing and not open to receiving what is coming through in terms of what you may need to hear vs calling on wanting to know when.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 07:06:10 AM »
Yeah, she's good for looking pretty deeply into people and it's uncanny. She's also down to earth which I like.
Has anyone else contacted her???

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 01:26:39 PM »
I read with her and liked her. Very down to earth. Predictions pending.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 05:41:31 PM »
Does she have a particular schedule?

Offline Beesa

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 12:36:10 AM »
I don't know, I usually see her on at night for chat but she doesn't do the whole taking calls thing all the time, just on the arrange option. I got chat with her . She types crazy fast.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 02:14:59 AM »
She doesn't really have a set schedule per se but I'd say between 12am to 3am Eastern (USA)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 03:25:35 AM »
Just read with her briefly (low funds) but yes, she goes deep and gets to the heart of the issue, and she was accurate about his behavior and the tone of our recent conversations. She's no fairy-tale reader, which I always appreciate, she was realistic but with a great outcome, at least on my way to the final outcome I want. She did get timing for me, spring, said April to be safe. I loved my reading! It was like she knew him.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 03:33:30 AM »
Just read with her briefly (low funds) but yes, she goes deep and gets to the heart of the issue, and she was accurate about his behavior and the tone of our recent conversations. She's no fairy-tale reader, which I always appreciate, she was realistic but with a great outcome, at least on my way to the final outcome I want. She did get timing for me, spring, said April to be safe. I loved my reading! It was like she knew him.

I know, it's crazy the things she picks up!  When I called for an update the other night all I said was I wanted an update on.... and before I could even finish she literally went into step by step detail of the things that happened that day before I called.  I couldn't believe it.

ladya

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 03:49:01 AM »
I need to read with her!

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2017, 03:56:09 AM »
I need to read with her!

She's on now :)

ladya

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2017, 04:01:17 AM »
I need to read with her!

She's on now :)

i don't like reading too often and i got a reading recently so ill definitely have to catch her in the coming weeks. i like to let time pass between readings.

Rediska

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2017, 04:35:27 AM »
Empaths can't do predictions.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2017, 07:39:53 AM »
Empaths can't do predictions.
Sure they can. It's just not always accurate  ;D
Empaths suck for timing , true. Is she an empath? I don't even know.
I didn't get an emotional type read like with relationship or whatever, but a work read. It was 2 years ago, she told me something about work and going back to the kind of work I hadn't done in a long time but was good at. I didn't know what she was talking about at the time, but it was weird because within 6 months I did end up going back to freelance writing , something I hadn't done in years but missed and she predicted that. I was kinda blown away because I thought I wasn't ever gonna freelance anymore  :o

anything