Author Topic: phoenyx amore  (Read 35363 times)

Offline njlady

Re: phoenyx amore
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2017, 03:26:26 PM »
I read with her two years ago. Seemed accurate, nothing came to pass.

She wasn't accurate on a romance issue with me, but on both an insurance settlement and a construction issue she was 100%.  I would definitely use her on a personal or professional business issue again.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2017, 11:55:19 PM »
She was pretty accurate on 2 financial predictions and it wasn't even something I asked about in the reading. I asked her about one situation and she picked up the other on her own. An investment I made turned into a huge profit for me in less than a month. When I had my reading with her I wasn't even considering the project.

Offline whskers

« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2018, 03:12:50 PM »
Any updates?

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2018, 03:36:11 PM »
She was incorrect for me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2018, 09:13:38 PM »
she seemed like she connected but nothing came to pass as she predicted. May be she is just good with reading feelings in that very moment.

Same here. Had the same experience

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2018, 09:05:58 PM »
What she said was wrong and what she predicted I knew wouldn't happen. It was something I don't do so I knew it.

Offline nightime

« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2018, 03:41:08 AM »
I agree that I think she is great with current thoughts. I had called her about my career and right before my call I was thinking about a job I had applied for months ago and got rejected. She said I'd get a call from a previous place where I applied and thought was over and would be going there in 3 months. Well that never happened - not surprised. I just knew this one wouldn't happen. I hate to say it but nothing has come to pass for me with her.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2018, 01:35:51 AM »
She turned out to be correct regarding an exam I wouldn't pass. She didn't get a new relationship for me until spring, but I recently met someone new. He doesn't even fit the description she predicted so maybe I will meet someone else.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2018, 09:18:00 PM »
Going back into my history, I saw that I had talked to a SOULARECLIPSE back in November of last year.  I am pretty sure this is Phoenyxamore's new username.  Looking at a couple notes I wrote, she was correct about me asking my ex to move out and that I wouldn't see any changes within the next few months.  I don't think she is on Keen often anymore. 

Offline Newlife

« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2018, 09:58:05 PM »
She is, I will find you the name when I get home, she keeps changing her name

Going back into my history, I saw that I had talked to a SOULARECLIPSE back in November of last year.  I am pretty sure this is Phoenyxamore's new username.  Looking at a couple notes I wrote, she was correct about me asking my ex to move out and that I wouldn't see any changes within the next few months.  I don't think she is on Keen often anymore.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2018, 01:43:41 AM »
The soulareclipse :) she keeps changing her name! Lol

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2019, 07:54:12 AM »
Whatever happened to her? Did she change her name again?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2019, 09:09:48 PM »
she probably did change her name again. She seemed very good with cards but nothing she said ever happened. I don't think she was great with the present like QoC is either but she was alright

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2019, 08:33:02 PM »
I am new to this form. Can anyone please let me know the user name of phoenyx amore?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2019, 09:09:12 PM »
She is the SoularEclipse now

https://www.keen.com/Psychic-Readings/Tarot-Readers/Phoenyx-Amore/5225602