Author Topic: phoenyx amore  (Read 35502 times)

Offline Dnj1984

Re: phoenyx amore
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2017, 07:31:43 PM »
Yes her timelines have been off for me before... she is good with outcomes but timelines are sometimes sketchy.

ladya

« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2017, 07:46:46 PM »
agreed with the above. great for outcome

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2017, 09:23:27 PM »
Which is interesting because she told me she is a short term reader so she can't give ultimate  outcome, but saw us working toward  a relationship, not right away, could be another month. That was in january. Maybe she's better at longterm than she thinks she is?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2017, 11:24:56 PM »
Which is interesting because she told me she is a short term reader so she can't give ultimate  outcome, but saw us working toward  a relationship, not right away, could be another month. That was in january. Maybe she's better at longterm than she thinks she is?

She is. Predictions she told me in Jan. that she thought were short-term all happened but not for months later, May-June.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2017, 11:30:26 PM »

She is. Predictions she told me in Jan. that she thought were short-term all happened but not for months later, May-June.

Oh good to know! Maybe I'll give her another try for an update to see if things have changed or if she sees the same outcome.

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2017, 10:35:27 AM »
Phoenyx Amore is one of my favourite readers.

She said the problem at work wouldn't feel like it would be resolved, and she was right. She said it would take me a month or two to get another offer - but it was only a week.

She also said the new job will be something I want and would pay better, which was true, and that it would be it something completely new, also correct.

I feel she always reads the current situation well and she always comes out with some original insights.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2017, 01:45:22 AM »
I just read with her and she is so out of my price range, the cheapest at $4.22 per min, but the reading prediction is set to happen the end of October (6 weeks). I thought she was two C's according to her profile, but she used cards which I could hear her shuffling. She was good from what I could tell and I actually recorded the call. The app lets you take it off your phone and save it to your computer if you want. ASR is what I used, but Easy Voice Recorder is good too and does the same thing. Both are free.

Offline patu005

« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2017, 10:26:18 PM »
I read with her and honestly I dont know...

I asked about my POI and it seemed accurate about present but she did contradict herself during reading - she did said some romance and then later she said it will not go anywhere. She also saw at first contact outside of place where i know him from and then later again she didnt see. I would say accurate for present situation but it seemed like info came to her really scattered and confusing way. I dont know what to think or believe

Also big indication was when i asked about somebody who i know 100% .. she saw no feelings and no relationship and no marriage and no connection.. well its wrong because i am married to that person right now.. so its totally wrong that there is no connection at all or will be.. there are always some thinsg that connect us.. togather or not

Offline knel27

« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2017, 10:47:16 PM »
I have called this lady several times over the last 3-4 months and her story changes literally every time I call. Also, she has an attitude if you disagree or confront her about her wrong predictions. I wouldn't mind so much if she was consistent and wrong, but she is inconsistently wrong, and her price went up....not for me.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2017, 10:57:02 PM »
I read with her an wasnt impressed AT ALL....can someone tell me  how to get a refund on keen?

Offline knel27

« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2017, 10:59:19 PM »
I read with her an wasnt impressed AT ALL....can someone tell me  how to get a refund on keen?

Click on customer service at the bottom of the page, then clic on satisfaction guarantee, then click on the call that you want the refund for.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2017, 03:27:20 PM »
I loooooove Catherine! One warning though, her timing is nearly always wrong, as in way too early.

ladya

« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2017, 04:27:19 PM »
Waiting on a prediction to manifest but boy did she get my guy down pat. She is my most accurate reader by far in explaining the past and present, her predictions are positive but I have to follow her advice to get my desired outcome. The next 2 months are gonna be interesting.

I recommend reading with her through her site, she will get to you that day.

i didn't even know she had a site. thanks for letting us know. i googled her and i think i found it.
http://itsthat.tech/readings-schedule-page/

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2017, 09:49:05 AM »
Is she more accurate on chat or phone call?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2017, 12:12:53 PM »
I read with her two years ago. Seemed accurate, nothing came to pass.