Author Topic: phoenyx amore  (Read 35500 times)

Offline wildfox87

Re: phoenyx amore
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2017, 04:42:24 AM »
She's on my favorites list. I have read with A LOT of psychics and she's up there for being very good with details.. her predictions aren't the best but she's spot on with situation and the inner workings of someone's thoughts and feelings.

Offline platinumgirlj1

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2017, 02:21:02 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I'm new on here but has anyone had any recent predictions with Phoenyx? I've read with her a couple of times, and she appears to be on point. However, my predictions or pending for the end of this month.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2017, 09:23:04 PM »
I don't bother asking about predictions anymore, i live in the moment now, i have called for psychic readings for around 4 years now and have learned that no one can predict timing really, and if they do it's usually just by chance... That's just my own personal opinion. i look more for what they see in the moment.. Some of the things she said about how my POI was going to start acting panned out though.. Hope this was somewhat helpful
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 09:26:05 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2017, 09:47:22 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I'm new on here but has anyone had any recent predictions with Phoenyx? I've read with her a couple of times, and she appears to be on point. However, my predictions or pending for the end of this month.

Yes. She accurately predicted a short period of activity from my POI at the beginning of one week, and then he would go quiet because of something unrelated to me so don't take it personally. She said it would last about a week; it lasted almost two weeks but that's ok. Then she said he would get active with me again and I'm starting to see that. So yes, accurate so far except for the length of the quiet period, which is no big deal at all to me.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2017, 10:49:34 PM »
I didn't realize this was Catherine. I haven't read with her in a while. She changed her name. I am so glad I found her again. Thank you for posting about her. I would have never found her.

Offline platinumgirlj1

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2017, 02:07:06 AM »
Thanks everyone for your responses, I appreciate it. Hopefully, I can keep her on my fav list.

Offline njlady

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2017, 01:17:12 PM »
I read with her a couple of times maybe 8 to 10 years or so ago.  She was 100% on some building issues and on an insurance settlement on an accident (down to the dollar actually) but my love life reading didn't pan out.  I'd call her again though.  She nailed the building and insurance issues on personalities, problems, delays, dollar amount, basically everything.  I was really impressed.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2017, 03:16:40 PM »
She has proved very accurate for me. I just listened back to my last reading and it was spot-on, she was absolutely correct and her prediction happened. Timing was a bit off, later than what she thought. This was about romance.

Platinum, I know I owe you a PM, gotta get time to write it  :)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 03:52:06 PM by Shayalay »

Offline platinumgirlj1

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2017, 05:12:38 PM »
Haha, thanks...no worries :)

Offline knel27

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2017, 11:36:38 PM »
what time does she come on usually?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2017, 11:44:15 PM »

Daytime for me, neither early nor late. I'm on Pacific time.

Offline knel27

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2017, 11:46:45 PM »

Daytime for me, neither early nor late. I'm on Pacific time.

Thank you! :)

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2017, 05:23:49 PM »
i have read with phoenyx a few times this past year and the readings was fun and to the point. she described the situation fairly good but pointed out a few things to look out for.  i would contact her again. she did tell me that something was coming up for a family situation that would frustrate me and I would feel put out. that was when my Uncle asked to stay here for 2 weeks a couple days later. shes good.

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2017, 07:40:55 PM »
i forgot she was right that i would get an invite to go out socially with friends from an old job and that happened already. she said it was a past friend connecxtion.

Offline knel27

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2017, 07:53:28 PM »
i never see her on... :-\