Author Topic: phoenyx amore  (Read 35362 times)

Offline kumamon

Re: phoenyx amore
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2017, 08:51:02 PM »
She was good I recommend her she was fast quick she didn't tell me anything mind blowing, but it seemed accurate.

Agreed, not really a mind blowing one but seem accurate by not giving her any information.
look forward the prediction :)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2017, 07:19:09 AM »
Ladya, yes, thank you for the recommendation! Can't wait to talk with her again.  :)

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2017, 09:30:54 AM »
she told me contact within a week. it never happened but she did pick up on a third party with her cards in an instant. she told me they were not together but there is attraction there. which is right and i have proof of that. but like i said some things happen and some things dont

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2017, 10:34:53 AM »
I read with her over a year ago. I thought she was great too. Nothing happened.

ladya

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2017, 04:21:04 PM »
Transplantnurse and ladya, hiw fir out were her timeframes that happened?

for me few months. 3-4 never got predicted anything further than a few months.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2017, 04:26:22 PM »
I have my first correct prediction from her. It's relatively minor and about a delay but she was right. My other readers basically got it too but Catherine got detail with timing, and told me not to panic. Yay! Gives me some hope for her other predictions, especially the near ones.  :)

ladya

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2017, 07:48:01 PM »
I have my first correct prediction from her. It's relatively minor and about a delay but she was right. My other readers basically got it too but Catherine got detail with timing, and told me not to panic. Yay! Gives me some hope for her other predictions, especially the near ones.  :)

yay!! im glad she was correct.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 07:52:57 PM by ladya »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2017, 08:29:01 PM »
I spoke with her twice. The first time she was awesome.  The second time she was great, talked for 3 minutes before we got disconnected and when I tried calling back, she had blocked me!

thats so weird! i wonder why she blocked you. she seems so sweet idk i never had an issue with her. that sucks. maybe it was by accident or something with keen.

I don't know.  I emailed her but I'm still blocked. I'm really kinda bummed because she's pretty accurate!

My friend got disconnected yesterday while adding money, then tried to call back and was blocked. We think it's a Keen glitch on her account because later, she was able to add money and get in line, thus not blocked, then suddenly was bounced off and blocked. She's emailing various Keen departments trying to get through to somebody who can fix it because she loves Catherine too. She has had only pleasant interactions with her and fulfilled predictions, we're sure it isn't C.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2017, 09:54:18 PM »
I spoke with her twice. The first time she was awesome.  The second time she was great, talked for 3 minutes before we got disconnected and when I tried calling back, she had blocked me!

thats so weird! i wonder why she blocked you. she seems so sweet idk i never had an issue with her. that sucks. maybe it was by accident or something with keen.

I don't know.  I emailed her but I'm still blocked. I'm really kinda bummed because she's pretty accurate!

My friend got disconnected yesterday while adding money, then tried to call back and was blocked. We think it's a Keen glitch on her account because later, she was able to add money and get in line, thus not blocked, then suddenly was bounced off and blocked. She's emailing various Keen departments trying to get through to somebody who can fix it because she loves Catherine too. She has had only pleasant interactions with her and fulfilled predictions, we're sure it isn't C.

I went back and listened to the call.  We didn't get disconnected.  After I reiterated what she had just said, to make sure I was understanding, she got a little snippy repeating what she said and ended it with "take care" and hung up.  She definitely had a problem with me repeating what she said. I guess she maybe thought I was questioning her?  I don't know.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2017, 06:05:24 PM »
I just read with her and I must say she's really good by the way I worded the question. I asked "what do you see happening between me and a guy named Bob (real name was used in reading, but changed it for forum input)"? She immediately picked up (well her cards) on a third person. I was quite impressed by other things stated, but just that alone shows that she connected with me before proceeding. Obviously predictions are pending, but overall I'm quite impressed.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2017, 10:06:11 PM »
I read with her for about 4 months regarding a guy and about work, unfortunately nothing she said came to pass.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2017, 08:58:28 PM »
Anybody have any prediction updates? The predictions from my first reading are mainly still pending. One I'm not sure whether to count. I asked when I would see him and she got February. Well, last Saturday as I was doing errands, I DID see him but he didn't see me. I was walking, he was in his car. Probably I should count it because her question was when I would see him, not when we would see each other or spend time together. 

I plan to read with her again next week for an update.

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2017, 01:11:56 AM »
I had a reading with Cat a few days ago and she read the present accurately, with predictions for June. She said that she only reads 3 to 6 months out maximum as things can change, which leads me to again think that readings are a probability based on the current situation.

Does anyone have any more updates on her predictions? It's too early to say for me.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2017, 07:46:50 PM »
I've read with her twice this month, after a gap from my first reading in late January. Her timing was off in the first reading by about a month but so was most readers'. She was very consistent with longer-term predictions so I can't speak to those yet. But the near-future? She rocks! If you ask a specific question, like "How will it go when I" do xyz, she will nail it and get the next week to come to a T. On Sunday, she warned me that I would see movement and activity from POI early in the week, then he would peter out due to exhaustion from dealing with something else, nothing to do with me so don't worry. Bam! She said he'd pick up with me again and that happened today.

She also got more equal effort being put in, and that has started. I'm very pleased with her. In the very near future, she's roughly as accurate as Friend Sue, who I also wanted to speak with but she's been out of town.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2017, 01:37:28 AM »
Read with her today.  Loved her.  Gave me positive predictions.  She also told me she only reads 3-6 months out.