Author Topic: phoenyx amore  (Read 35359 times)

ladya

phoenyx amore
« on: January 03, 2017, 03:00:27 PM »
i haven't seen a post on this reader but she has been right for me in my past. she even told me descriptions of people and timeframes were correct.

Offline transplantnurse

Re: phoenyx amore
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 03:24:04 PM »
I agree cat is the bomb!!!!she is accurate funny quick..I have been reading a lot with her in the past 2 years..I heart her.her predictions come to pass.She told me 2 years ago that man wouldn't come back issues etc she was right :$)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 05:37:24 PM »
I spoke with her twice. The first time she was awesome.  The second time she was great, talked for 3 minutes before we got disconnected and when I tried calling back, she had blocked me! 

ladya

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 05:46:44 PM »
I spoke with her twice. The first time she was awesome.  The second time she was great, talked for 3 minutes before we got disconnected and when I tried calling back, she had blocked me!

thats so weird! i wonder why she blocked you. she seems so sweet idk i never had an issue with her. that sucks. maybe it was by accident or something with keen.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 06:05:34 PM »

thats so weird! i wonder why she blocked you. she seems so sweet idk i never had an issue with her. that sucks. maybe it was by accident or something with keen.

I don't know.  I emailed her but I'm still blocked. I'm really kinda bummed because she's pretty accurate! 

stargazer

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 06:18:59 PM »
thanks for this post. wont be reading with her then. thats so rude and uncalled for.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 07:24:34 PM »
Was she accurate with current mostly or predictions too?

She was pretty accurate with present.  Predictions still pending. 

ladya

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2017, 07:36:43 PM »
she was current on predictions for me. both with timelines wasnt specific dates but was correct with things happening within a certain timeframe i mean and descriptions of future outcomes of situations.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 07:59:17 PM by ladya »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2017, 09:47:55 PM »
She is s fairytale reader. Spoke to her over a year ago nothing happened I was also blocked. What does that tell you.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2017, 07:17:06 PM »
Just read with her. She was amazing with what she picked up on her own, with no info from me. Predictions are in line with the others, very believable and realistic, no fairy-tale at all. The energy with what will happen with me and my POI must be really strong right now bc I'm hearing the same predictions.

Catherine picked up a third-party and substance abuse all on her own. Extremely impressive, especially the third-party. I find very few readers get those. I loved her, very friendly and funny, very pleasant reading.

My friend read with her several weeks ago, says she has been absolutely accurate with overall direction and how things would play out.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2017, 07:47:57 PM »
She was good I recommend her she was fast quick she didn't tell me anything mind blowing, but it seemed accurate.

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2017, 01:04:55 AM »
I read with Phoenyx amore today. She said what my others predict. So I don't know what that means but so far here are the ones that predict the same

Lady Jenna
Val
Laurie lee

I hope they are accurate with predictions

Rediska

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2017, 04:24:52 AM »
I read with Phoenyx amore today. She said what my others predict. So I don't know what that means but so far here are the ones that predict the same

Lady Jenna
Val
Laurie lee

I hope they are accurate with predictions

Any timeframes?

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2017, 05:11:13 AM »
Yes all say March. Similar present details.
All have different communication styles.
Does this tell me these three are gifted? I guess I will know soon.

ladya

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2017, 03:51:50 PM »
yay! im glad she worked for you guys and i was able to recommend someone who worked for me and you as well.

anything