Author Topic: Psychics that can read your POI"s thoughts?  (Read 2783 times)

Offline lashes

Psychics that can read your POI"s thoughts?
« on: January 02, 2017, 07:20:58 AM »
I've had more readings than I can count on California Psychics, and the majority of them seemed to have a really accurate understanding of what my POI (my ex) is thinking.  However, as time has gone on, he and I have stopped being in touch, and so now, I honestly can't tell if they are reading him accurately or not.

I've read a lot of posts on here and it seems many people agree that psychics can easily tune into the present moment and someone's thoughts, but are not as accurate with future predictions.  My question is for those of you that feel their psychics can accurately read your POI's thoughts/feelings, why do you feel that way?  Are you in touch with that person and can validate?  Sometimes I wonder if they are just reading what I think he is thinking. 

So far, I have felt that Leo, Tajah and Walter were reading his thoughts accurately.  Would love to hear everyone's thoughts and who has worked for them! 

Offline cosmogirl76

Re: Psychics that can read your POI"s thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 03:52:15 PM »
If you really want to know what your poi is thinking/ feeling and want accurate predictions too, call Rachel on CP. Recently found her and she has been SPOT on!! I did not tell her anything else than our names and whats coming up for us. I even deliberately sounded very cheerful not to give away our current sitiation, but she picked up on every detail on her own and put together the puzzle pieces for me to understand. First prediction happened within time frame also.

anything