Author Topic: My Story  (Read 4208 times)

Offline AustralieNs

My Story
« on: January 01, 2017, 02:23:32 AM »
Maybe I'll elaborate on this in more detail later but Ill make it as simple as I can right now. I had a chance meeting with a man, and it was an immediate love connection. We felt as though we were soulmates, or twin flames, and were in a relationship for about a year. In the second half of the relationship he began to get very paranoid and possessive and controlling, and we began to fight more and more. Finally one night he'd told me he'd had enough and wanted to move on. We never spoke again. I did not chase, I respected his desire to leave me in the past. Now I wait around hoping to hear from him. An apology, a clear explanation, something. I want SOMETHING to come from him after the impulsive, angry break up moment. There has been nothing other than a stupid happy birthday text.

Aries Intuition, Lisa Diane, Cookie, and Queen of Cups18 all see him reaching out.
So do Annie Heaven, Bodymindspirit, Divine Light Readings by Val, Soul Navigation, Joanna's Gift, and sweetpsychic.

All the big guns!!

So far, all is quiet on the Western front.

Maybe someday I'll be able to update this with some news
:/
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 03:03:07 AM by AustralieNs »

stargazer

Re: My Story
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 02:30:24 AM »
@australiens: Do you want him back?

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 03:02:03 AM »
Sadly, yes. I have done all kinds of things to cure myself of this. Yoga, meditation, reiki healing, dating, focusing on myself, loving myself. Analyzing all the memories, the whole relationship front to back, and taking note of his faults and flaws. But nothing really ever cures me of loving him and wanting to be with him again. And I don't want to replace him.

BUT at this point, all I can do is hope for some healing. Some closure. Maybe a conversation or a face-to-face encounter will help me move forward or at least heal from this pain of being so discarded
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 04:28:53 AM by AustralieNs »

stargazer

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 03:47:56 AM »
I pm'd you australiens

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 04:49:10 PM »
Update::: he NEVER came back and he never contacted me again besides that one Happy Birthday message.

Stargazer you are such a sweetheart what you wrote me really helped me and I'm glad I can say I'm totally 100% over him. And not in a I'm-OK-Without-Him way but in a I Have No Interest way. The idea of him bores me and I'm no longer attracted to him physically and if he begged to come back into my life I wouldn't give him more than a coffee date to let him down easy.

The bad news: basically everyone lied to me, hundreds said he'd be back soon
The good news: he never came back :)

I had never felt pain like that in my life. I cried every morning for months straight. I was still so effed up from it over a year later. I was so afraid I would never stop loving him and never feel whole. Lmfao.

I had mostly healed up my whole heart. Then I met this other guy who knocked me off my feet with how gorgeous and smart and cool and exciting he was. He made me laugh at how I ever doubted I could love again. I call about HIM now. Which isn't great news but I think the fact that I was able to COMPLETELY heal from the first loss IS great news. People told me one day I would get over it and I didn't believe them. I was afraid I'd have this little hole in my heart forever. I thought they meant "one day you'll forget". But I didn't just master not thinking about it, I have lost all affection for him and all interest, I can sit and mentally dwell on him and the relationship and feel nothing but relief I'm not with him and amusement at how important I once made him.

One day he started following me on Instagram- I never followed him back. Now he's consistently the first person to watch my snap stories within two minutes of me posting them. I just laugh. He's so curious about me and I don't care about him.

I hope this helps someone out there who is feeling as deep in despair and agony as I felt.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 04:51:08 PM by AustralieNs »

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2018, 01:20:38 PM »
Update::: he NEVER came back and he never contacted me again besides that one Happy Birthday message.

Stargazer you are such a sweetheart what you wrote me really helped me and I'm glad I can say I'm totally 100% over him. And not in a I'm-OK-Without-Him way but in a I Have No Interest way. The idea of him bores me and I'm no longer attracted to him physically and if he begged to come back into my life I wouldn't give him more than a coffee date to let him down easy.

The bad news: basically everyone lied to me, hundreds said he'd be back soon
The good news: he never came back :)

I had never felt pain like that in my life. I cried every morning for months straight. I was still so effed up from it over a year later. I was so afraid I would never stop loving him and never feel whole. Lmfao.

I had mostly healed up my whole heart. Then I met this other guy who knocked me off my feet with how gorgeous and smart and cool and exciting he was. He made me laugh at how I ever doubted I could love again. I call about HIM now. Which isn't great news but I think the fact that I was able to COMPLETELY heal from the first loss IS great news. People told me one day I would get over it and I didn't believe them. I was afraid I'd have this little hole in my heart forever. I thought they meant "one day you'll forget". But I didn't just master not thinking about it, I have lost all affection for him and all interest, I can sit and mentally dwell on him and the relationship and feel nothing but relief I'm not with him and amusement at how important I once made him.

One day he started following me on Instagram- I never followed him back. Now he's consistently the first person to watch my snap stories within two minutes of me posting them. I just laugh. He's so curious about me and I don't care about him.

I hope this helps someone out there who is feeling as deep in despair and agony as I felt.

I also read with Aries Intuition, Queen of Cups, Divine Light Readings by Val and Lisa Diane. They were also all wrong for me.

I'm actually in the same situation. I am over the first 2 POI's that I called dozens of psychics about starting in fall of 2016, but now there is a third that I have been calling a few psychics about, but not as near as many.

I do consider it to be good news that we have moved on from the first, but yes it is unfortunate that we are back in the same situation. Just try to call psychics less and less, and know that if this doesn't work out, it won't be the last person that we ever like. I felt the same way about my last POI, that I'd never get over him and that I'd never become interested in anyone else like that. Well it took over 6 months after he was gone in order to finally move forward.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 08:17:32 PM »
That's where that old adage comes from. If it doesn't kill you, it'll make you stronger.
So now in hindsight, you know you can get over someone and find another POI, you know the sun doesn't stop shining and the earth doesn't stop rotating, although it can feel like that during a break up. The more you go through breakups, the easier it gets because there is another adage out there that says you have to kiss 1000 frogs before you find your prince. Exceptions to every rule though is that some don't and some do.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 12:47:32 AM »
That's where that old adage comes from. If it doesn't kill you, it'll make you stronger.
So now in hindsight, you know you can get over someone and find another POI, you know the sun doesn't stop shining and the earth doesn't stop rotating, although it can feel like that during a break up. The more you go through breakups, the easier it gets because there is another adage out there that says you have to kiss 1000 frogs before you find your prince. Exceptions to every rule though is that some don't and some do.

Yeah every time it happens I always feel like I won’t like anyone else, but eventually I end up doing so, so I suppose there’s hope. For the moment I’m still in contact with my POI so I hope things eventually turn around, but I know I can’t wait forever like last time.