Author Topic: Nadya  (Read 6557 times)

Offline peppie

Nadya
« on: December 31, 2016, 06:06:48 PM »
Anyone have a reading with Nadya? I had one and want to know what others think. She always has a full line so I am surprised no one mentioned her here!

Offline Jjj

Re: Nadya
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 07:08:39 PM »
I use to read with her a few times. Her predictions are technically still pending however i find that she is more of one to explain different options for you and then you decide what you want. She is very professional and sweet.

I dont plan on reading with her again. Bot because she bad but just that im not spending money on cp anymore and she always has a long wait for her.

Rediska

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 09:32:37 PM »
CP customer rep just recommended her to me lol

Offline peppie

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 06:09:23 PM »
It's so weird she always has a line but I can't find any real reviews! I did like her a lot. If anyone calls her, I hope you post your feedback here.

Rediska

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 08:11:31 PM »
It's so weird she always has a line but I can't find any real reviews! I did like her a lot. If anyone calls her, I hope you post your feedback here.

What do you mean real reviews? supposedly she left CP and then came back but the CP rep said she was so good that she even pulled out her husbands name before she could even tell her.

Offline peppie

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2017, 09:13:44 PM »
I mean not only good ones - the ones on CP are only good ones and there are only a few on this site.

Rediska

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2017, 09:28:31 PM »
I mean not only good ones - the ones on CP are only good ones and there are only a few on this site.

research the complaintsboard about CP and ripoff report and you will see negative reviews. I have had read with several of them and they were pretty bad except for Jeremiah. PM me for more details.

Offline peppie

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 01:10:56 AM »
I'm worried she only gave me good news :) . We'll see. I'm surprised she doesn't have more reviews given she seems to be so popular.

Offline peppie

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 07:10:56 PM »
confirming her reading didn't come to pass. if it comes to pass in the future, i'll update this and apologize, but i won't be calling her again.

she also sold me some fairy tales on top of her prediction.

i want my money back.

Offline peppie

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2017, 07:22:32 PM »
yeah, no apologies here. she gave me a false reading. would never call her again.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2017, 10:42:10 AM »
Nadya described a house I would move into in the future.  The house was in Europe and she described it while I was in the US.  I didn't realize it until I had been living in the house for about 6 months.  I went digging through my CP noted and yes, she was bang on about the house, but off with her dates about when I would move there etc. 
Then when I moved back to the US, I started calling her all the time,  she got a big prediction wrong and I haven't called her since.

Offline starempress

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2022, 12:02:50 AM »
Is this Nadya that has moved to Privateoracle? 

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2022, 10:25:00 PM »
what is Privateoracle? 

Offline starempress

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2022, 12:19:11 AM »
A site i found her on, is it her?