Author Topic: Alice Runyon?  (Read 14027 times)

Offline Daisy573

Re: Alice Runyon?
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2021, 10:27:38 PM »
wow she's cheap! just looked her up... I've never read with her before but probably wont after reading the mixed bag reviews here.

Offline Eagertolearn

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2021, 11:26:12 PM »
ALICE RUNYON. Talked to her couple of times did say a couple of accurate things about POI   But when I asked a question would not answer it directly
Kept saying your so sweet, etc. Not answering the question. Do believe has somewhat of a gift but weird behavior. Called her again and she sent me a message that she was sending me some free minutes but that she was blocking me for now and never unblocked me. Think she did me a favor as even though had low rates and some talent I found that to be rude behavior and took up a lot of time on the clock.

Offline Jeni

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2021, 06:47:50 PM »
Im not sure whats her deal, i tried reading with her months ago and she blocked me. i tried her on another account and she did the same thing. Thats probably was my sign.....dont

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2021, 10:20:49 PM »
I read with her a year ago almost to the day. Looking back at my notes,  She didn't say anything mindblowing, and i don't expect that, but it wasn't predictive either, just like a conversation through her with the other person. Some of the things she said were true, but nothing I'd write home about or even call again for. She's no longer in my favs, not because i removed her, but she just blocked me for no reason. It's so strange. I really don't care as i didn't think she was worth investing in for another call. but I find it so strange when they do this, especially after a really good call.  I think that's a red flag itself when advisors do that out of the blue.

Offline charlotte9909

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2021, 04:58:15 PM »
Although she blocked me eventually, I still had two or three of the best readings I've had with any medium type. Definitely in touch with the loved one, no doubt about it. I feel the urge to defend her because what readings I had with her were life changing due to the information she gave. I had had a false and devastating reading from another psychic a few days earlier (not Keen) and was in a bad state. After Alice, who knew nothing about that, I was good. She answered all the questions. The earlier psychic was just wrong and Alice was right.