Author Topic: Alice Runyon?  (Read 14047 times)

Offline Rubyxxl

Alice Runyon?
« on: December 31, 2016, 05:40:47 PM »
Hi everyone! I'm new here and have been waiting impatiently to be part of the action.

Anyone have experience with Alice Runyon? I recently had a talk with her and she did a lot to give me hope about my current situation. Then I asked about a love interest, she asked for his name and went into great detail about his feelings for me.  All good things, nothing generic but the problem is all these words she threw out matched my ex! The ex who does nothing but bring me pain.

I have mixed feelings about her.

stargazer

Re: Alice Runyon?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 05:58:09 PM »
Hi and welcome :)

Never tried her, was curious at one point but her feedback is pretty bad

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 06:20:50 PM »
I read with her once.  She was all fluff.  The only thing she said that might be true was he liked the way I smelled lol. He always comments that I smell good so she was probably right

Offline Rubyxxl

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 06:29:47 PM »
I asked her about an upcoming move and she gave general reassurance which I felt could have come from anyone. But once I asked about my love interest and she gave the exact words my ex used to describe me, words that he thought would compliment me and make me trust that he cares, I felt that maybe there was a little something to her. However, there is not one reason my love interest would use those words to describe me which makes me think she got the two of them mixed up. I was a bit annoyed with her constantly stopping to say "Okokokok, thank you God, thank you guides, okokokokokok". I'm waiting to review on keen to see how the future pans out.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 09:25:06 PM »
Any update on this reader? Besides hardly understanding her She creep me out before, but i always see ppl saying not rush the call.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 08:22:38 PM »
I am always curious about this reader.  I never have read with her, she seems to be on 24/7/365.  Any updates on her?

Offline Rubyxxl

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 08:50:43 PM »
I thought about reading with her again but I didn't feel like paying for her. I went through my notes and nothing she said ever came to pass. I do feel like she has some kind of gift because the way she said my POI felt about me is the EXACT same way my ex claimed to have felt about me. None of the words being generic or any way that anyone who doesn't know me well would describe me or anyone else. I was a bit shocked to hear her say those words.

Offline Homerladybella

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2018, 08:12:44 PM »
I use to read with Alice a lot because she has an amazing gift to talk to someone's subconscious, thats why she always says thank you thank you. I thought she was amazing because she would talk just like whoever I asked her about. She would use their tone of voice and the words they commonly used. I liked her because if you wanted to talk to someone but couldn't, you could call her and find out what they were thinking. She doesn't predict future she can only tell you what people are thinking at the moment. One day she just blocked me and I was devastated, I'm going through such a hard time and I would call her. I have no idea why. I even created a new account so I could at least send her an email, I sent the email and she blocked me again. She was so sweet I have no idea why she would do that. After the first time I talked to her I referred her to my friend and she blocked her right away and never spoke to her. We never had bad words or anything I adored her. Why would a psychic block a good paying customer or a new one? I also noticed on the feedback there was some other people she blocked and they were confused as well.

Offline charlotte9909

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2019, 08:21:35 PM »
Yes, I had the same experience of being blocked. I called her about 3 times, and possibly the third time I sort of lingered too much, ...I didn't call her again for almost 3 months and found I was blocked. She'd been very nice, very spiritual and gifted. Definitely in touch with my deceased loved one--no doubt it. Maybe she thought I desired more than she could deliver on that particular issue, but it was still still a shock. I can monitor myself which is why I didn't call for 3 months because I didn't want her to think I was a pest. oh well. It's been a strange summer. I've used Keen for over 10 years and never been blocked, then a Tarot reader, blocked me before she ever read for me because I didn't understand how her free minutes were used and I called again through the wrong channel. I've used free minutes before so I didn't understand the mistake.  I tried again and found I was blocked. The lesson is, if the blocking doesn't seem to make sense, it's the Universe telling you to move on from those readers

Offline glamgal

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2020, 07:57:27 AM »
Any updates on this lady?

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2020, 09:19:46 PM »
I read with her once a few months ago, and I didn't have a great experience. To me it felt like she was fishing for answers, to see if she was on the right path. She made the wrong assumption that my POI and I were in a relationship and kind of went along with that in the whole reading. I'd ask a question, and she'd be like "YES..! ..." pausing and waiting for me to chime in with more info. I understand that she may work for others.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2020, 11:48:55 PM »
Just had my first and last reading with her. She was nice but definitely fishing for answers. Then she kept me on the phone talking about completely unrelated matters to try and get more money out of me.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2020, 03:42:30 AM »
I don’t know how to feel about her. She definitely has some sort of a gift but she cannot predict the future (neither can most of the readers we review lol) but ice called her twice (two year) time difference about two different people and she described them and their emotions towards me pretty accurately ! She does fish I will not lie but once she asks you person the “question” the answers are pretty damn accurate/ believe and surprisingly were not fairytale, the person I recently asked about is furious with me and she let me know lol.

Offline SamantaJ

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2020, 06:41:48 AM »
She was accurate in terms of poi character traits but not correct in any predictions at all.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2021, 01:10:17 PM »
Any experience with her? A friend recommended her so I gave her a try. I wasnt really interested in predictions only poi current thoughts and feelings. I was impressed. She said a couple of things that were very specific so she couldn’t have guessed. The only thing that i dont like about her is that she adds a lot of fluff and can go off on a tangent.