Author Topic: How often do you call?  (Read 10584 times)

Offline Sooshi

How often do you call?
« on: December 31, 2016, 05:26:06 PM »
How often do you end up calling ?

Offline Sooshi

Re: How often do you call?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 08:08:18 PM »
btw, other members cannot see which option you chose in the pole.

Rediska

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 08:59:23 PM »
I call here and there but keep it under 10 minutes in case the POI doesn't return and I am not filled with regrets.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 04:43:39 AM »
Bump 🙂

Offline Livvie

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 04:31:57 AM »
When I call I like a good amount of time in my readings, nothing less than 20 mins (unless it's a new reader and their totally off from the get go, then I cut the call quickly) and sometimes up to 1 hour if needed.

For short term I call Gaylene ( Abundant Visions) once a month or so, since she is a great tarot reader in my opionion and seems most accurate when I don't call too often. I like to let the cards and her guides play out. Yona, been told to wait 3 months.....her reading seem to go out further and it's been 2 months and things are happening as predicted. Lady Persephone, only had my 1st reading a month ago and she too sees things farther out for me so not calling her until they pass which they are starting too. Friend Sue, Same as Lady P. So far they have been the best for me.

I've called many others over the years and had readings weekly, sometimes twice a week, sometimes several in one day and I was going bonkers with all the different things they would tell me.....mostly fairytales, ego, guessing, cold reads, and advice that messed me up emotionally and made me even more anxious. I'm learning to let go more and not be so anxious.

As I'm backing off from readings, things are going in the right direction. Trusting my own intuition on how to handle my poi (I know him best) and just being myself without those nagging readings I've had about how he's feeling, what to expect on this time or date, etc.....I believe i was interjecting what was told in the readings when I was with him as to how I acted.....not hearing from him, how he should be actin, when he should be doing something, which seemed to fuck things up by my expectations of my readings. I still will call in the future, as I have too! Ugh! But I'm spacing them out more and more and learning to go with the flow and know whatever outcome is just going to be what's meant to be.

I know many of us are going through difficult times and I feel you pain, but please try to distract yourself and find something else to pass the time....something to get your mind off of your situation. Smoke a bowl, go shopping, exercise....whatever your thing is. Don't call too often....just my 15 cents worth.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 01:01:59 AM by Livvie »

Offline Kate

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 10:41:25 AM »
I agree completely with many points here.  If I call someone new, I also allow at least 10/15 mins. If it is someone I have read with often, then I will do as short as 5 mins. I try not to call much now - my focus is solely on the LOA.  I recognise that we attract our own reality, and that readings can have a very negative effect on the work your manifesting if they go against the mindset you're creating. But I have been through very bad phases where I have called every day.

I don't mind giving some initial information such as contact date, or DOB - some psychics require this to connect to the right person. If I am asking about someone, I ground myself before the call and often look at their photo when I talk to the advisor. Through doing this, I have found the connection is stronger.

The best psychics I have spoken to have needed no time to connect and no information to focus in on the right person. One is Matt Fraser - he is remarkable, however, he has not been 100% correct. Once again, it's how he interprets the information he gives. He reads the energy in the moment and relays what he is seeing, but he has read me wrongly in some details, and at the time, it made me feel very very low.  He's only 23, so maybe that has something to do with it...  Regardless, he is an amazing amazing talent and I would recommend him to anyone..

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 11:02:02 AM »
How is LOA working for you? Are you finding it's having a positive outcome?

I agree completely with many points here.  If I call someone new, I also allow at least 10/15 mins. If it is someone I have read with often, then I will do as short as 5 mins. I try not to call much now - my focus is solely on the LOA.  I recognise that we attract our own reality, and that readings can have a very negative effect on the work your manifesting if they go against the mindset you're creating. But I have been through very bad phases where I have called every day.

I don't mind giving some initial information such as contact date, or DOB - some psychics require this to connect to the right person. If I am asking about someone, I ground myself before the call and often look at their photo when I talk to the advisor. Through doing this, I have found the connection is stronger.

The best psychics I have spoken to have needed no time to connect and no information to focus in on the right person. One is Matt Fraser - he is remarkable, however, he has not been 100% correct. Once again, it's how he interprets the information he gives. He reads the energy in the moment and relays what he is seeing, but he has read me wrongly in some details, and at the time, it made me feel very very low.  He's only 23, so maybe that has something to do with it...  Regardless, he is an amazing amazing talent and I would recommend him to anyone..

Offline Kate

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 10:41:13 PM »
Yes - the results from the LOA are simply amazing. But it's not easy - I probably shouldn't put it like that. It requires a lot of self focused energy - letting go of conditional happiness - i.e. Thinking that I'll only be happy when X happens.. i.e. X cannot happen when you're depressed, sad, and needy... When I look back at this year and the things I really wanted to happen, they only did so, when I was vibrating happiness, oozing self confidence etc - not when I was hanging on predictions... Keeping in that space is difficult because you're bombarded everyday by negative outside influences.  But I'm getting to the point now, where I think it's wise to stay away from readings.. the ones I will continue to go to in the future are the empaths, those that can assist in understanding the other person in a relationship. They are the ones who have helped me most. Understanding is everything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tC5j8lzgxQ
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 11:57:49 PM by Kate »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 12:17:23 AM »
Yes - the results from the LOA are simply amazing. But it's not easy - I probably shouldn't put it like that. It requires a lot of self focused energy - letting go of conditional happiness - i.e. Thinking that I'll only be happy when X happens.. i.e. X cannot happen when you're depressed, sad, and needy... When I look back at this year and the things I really wanted to happen, they only did so, when I was vibrating happiness, oozing self confidence etc - not when I was hanging on predictions... Keeping in that space is difficult because you're bombarded everyday by negative outside influences.  But I'm getting to the point now, where I think it's wise to stay away from readings.. the ones I will continue to go to in the future are the empaths, those that can assist in understanding the other person in a relationship. They are the ones who have helped me most. Understanding is everything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tC5j8lzgxQ
Empaths? Ugh...idk. Only if you are open to understanding their readings are for the moment you call and nothing further. Due to major flunctuations in emotions they are more dangerous than helpful imo. I mean you have to keep calling to get an update every day just about. Once you're off the phone and you talk to the other person you're calling about their feelings may have changed from the actually reading. That's just the way I've seem how they work. js.

ladya

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2017, 01:05:28 AM »

Empaths? Ugh...idk. Only if you are open to understanding their readings are for the moment you call and nothing further. Due to major flunctuations in emotions they are more dangerous than helpful imo. I mean you have to keep calling to get an update every day just about. Once you're off the phone and you talk to the other person you're calling about their feelings may have changed from the actually reading. That's just the way I've seem how they work. js.

empaths have been the most helpful for me as well so idk i mean minor things fluctuate but not the major things. i've never gotten completely different readings from them from call to call.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2017, 01:27:21 AM »
empaths have been the most helpful for me as well so idk i mean minor things fluctuate but not the major things. i've never gotten completely different readings from them from call to call.
Not different readings, but the intent or the actions of the other person just doesn't come through, because emotions are fluid and whatever they said doesn't transpire. That's what I meant.

ladya

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2017, 01:57:15 AM »
Not different readings, but the intent or the actions of the other person just doesn't come through, because emotions are fluid and whatever they said doesn't transpire. That's what I meant.

i think thats the case with any reader. theres always the chance the readings will never happen ya know. i guess just going with whatever works individually for a person. a lot of people say that about empaths so i understand where youre coming from.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2017, 02:40:39 AM »

Hi Kate. Thanks for the Abraham Hicks video. This is one everyone on this board could probably benefit from listening to!

I'm curious to know your favourite empaths -- ones whose insights have helped you in a practical. I know you like chosenone and advisor neal and am curious to know how they compare. Neal blocked me, but like you I am trying to stay away from readings so that's ok. Still, I'd like to have just 2 or 3 in my back pocket for times when I really need some insight.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 02:44:47 AM by doubleoh8 »

Offline Kate

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2017, 02:55:18 AM »

Hi Kate. Thanks for the Abraham Hicks video. This is one everyone on this board could probably benefit from listening to!

I'm curious to know your favourite empaths -- ones whose insights have helped you in a practical. I know you like chosenone and advisor neal and am curious to know how they compare. Neal blocked me, but like you I am trying to stay away from readings so that's ok. Still, I'd like to have just 2 or 3 in my back pocket for times when I really need some insight.

Well you're right - the two I call most often when in need are Chosenone77 (brilliant, and very grounding - he will tell you to stop calling advisors!), Advisor Neal (can't say enough good about Neal - he is brilliant, intelligent, kind, and has helped me walk through some of the toughest periods of my life.. so sorry he blocked you..) - and I am almost reluctant to share this one because he has not been mentioned on this board as far as I'm aware..and you know what happens when you mention someone good!  But he is a loving and wonderfully caring and v realistic/honest reader (rare for Keen) - Readings by Charlie (you will need to arrange a call with him - he is never available.)

There have been general readers that have picked up v v accurately on the emotions of the person I've called about.. but unlike the empaths, they cannot advise on how to treat and move forward with the person... So their readings tend to be very doomsday..The empaths provide very specific advice.. they help you understand the other and that helps remove your own doubts and insecurities.. at least in my experience..

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2017, 03:12:53 AM »
Thanks and yes, I'm sorry too that Advisor Neal blocked me. I never read with him, and he blocked me on 2 accounts... in fact I may have created the second to try to speak with him specifically. I can't remember... it was during a bad binge phase that I am thankfully now out of. I actually thought maybe it was because he could either see or 'feel' that I was binging and it wasn't healthy.

I have another question for you about the empaths you read with. Do you find them to be accurate if you haven't been in contact with your POI recently? And have any misread another person for you, or vice versa?

Thanks