Author Topic: How often do you call?  (Read 10582 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: How often do you call?
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2017, 03:24:49 AM »
Readings by Charlie is on now btw.

Offline Kate

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2017, 03:51:48 AM »
Thanks and yes, I'm sorry too that Advisor Neal blocked me. I never read with him, and he blocked me on 2 accounts... in fact I may have created the second to try to speak with him specifically. I can't remember... it was during a bad binge phase that I am thankfully now out of. I actually thought maybe it was because he could either see or 'feel' that I was binging and it wasn't healthy.

I have another question for you about the empaths you read with. Do you find them to be accurate if you haven't been in contact with your POI recently? And have any misread another person for you, or vice versa?

Thanks

Well that's a harder question, because without contact it's hard to validate the readings. But if they all give me a similar reading on the person in question (i.e. all come up with similar details - which they typically do - + they have also read me and been very very accurate with what I'm feeling and thinking) then, I usually just trust. 

It's interesting, because Chosenone was the first reader to suggest I stop calling advisors.  That was hard, but it started a healing process for me, as I started to doubt what every advisor had said to me..!

Therefore, I had nothing - nothing - to fall back on but my own strength which was completely shot at the time.  To be blunt - I figured I may as well end it because life seemed so bleak.  That's where the LOA came in - as it has previously when I've had similar thoughts.  It was either lift up and create a new reality than the confused maze of readings and loss of $$ I was walking in - or opt out altogether.

Affirmations - spoken in the mirror about/to myself and repeated as much as possible 24/7 are THE most helpful for me... (it's hard to start this if you're very low.. so go in baby steps.. say them to yourself.. set aside time before you get out of bed..to repeat them whether you feel like it or not.. 108 times.... just start somewhere..if you stop.. pick up again as soon as you can.. really i KNOW how hard it can be when you're at the lowest point)

Listening to lively music.. over and over again in the car whilst I'm driving usually.. the song from the movie LION for example ("Never Give Up").. "  "I'll keep getting up when I hit the ground".. sing it and feel it.. you are worth more than anyone else in your life.. and YOU decide how happy you feel..don't let anyone get you down..

When I start to think about others that deeply affect me.. or concentrate on anything bad..or doubt myself.. or worry about a POI being with someone else.. etc etc etc.. I repeat things such as "don't think, don't think"... another trusted advisor gave me that tip.  It's not always successful.. but it doesn't serve you to be fearful.. so you HAVE to find a way to move past it..

I write down over and over again what I want... and I don't care how unrealistic it sounds.. I give into the desire to live in a dreamworld .. the thinking and believing will eventually manifest no matter how mad others may think you are if you believe it.. and you can only believe it if you start to focus your attention on it..

Don't worry about how mad you may feel when you sometimes doubt and think your living in a fantasy.. we are all the reality of our fantasies according to the LOA.. so create a good one and enjoy dreaming it into reality..  Also.. some LOA books also have limitations in them - such as you cannot attract a specific person with the LOA..or affect others.. I've proved this wrong previously.. don't even think limitations.. everything is possible.. everything.. "Everything is possible with God" - i.e. "Source"

I stopped listening to the news... I try not to listen to anything negative.  I'm not saying I don't crash land every so often (usually when I wake at night, or if I'm tired)...  but I do try and pick up the next day and start again.. sometimes it's easier than others. But I have to say, when I get too many readings.. it's like giving my power away. I start to get caught in a whirlwind of thinking that life is controlling me, rather than me it.. and then you binge.. reading after reading.. not knowing who to believe.. feeling powerless.. losing money and feeling sick.. down and down a rabbit hole.. It's dangerous,.. and addictive! Write down on a pad next to your PC "No more readings! No more readings!" ;-) 

None of it is easy.. but you just can't ever be happy if there are conditions to that happiness.. That is the hardest thought for most of us to overcome. So one of my mantras resounds around the fact that I am "completely and solely independent, very very strong, and happy being single and free..!!" I AM happy now.. (can't say I am totally there yet..!! But that is what I say to myself in my up moments. You have to make the most of those.. because the down moments creep in when you're feeling weak..)

Once again.. I crash land often! But.. it's a lot better whilst alive, heading in this direction, than the one that makes me feel like I am in a perpetual nightmare! Which is where I was previously! 

Re Readings with Charlie.. he is on late at night into the early hours. He would be on now arrange a call and he will get back to you as soon as he sees someone in his queue.  I really like him.. he won't waste your time. He answers emails.. and he does care for his clients like so many of the reviews say..

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2017, 03:55:42 AM »
Thanks and yes, I'm sorry too that Advisor Neal blocked me. I never read with him, and he blocked me on 2 accounts... in fact I may have created the second to try to speak with him specifically. I can't remember... it was during a bad binge phase that I am thankfully now out of. I actually thought maybe it was because he could either see or 'feel' that I was binging and it wasn't healthy.

I have another question for you about the empaths you read with. Do you find them to be accurate if you haven't been in contact with your POI recently? And have any misread another person for you, or vice versa?

Thanks

Well that's a harder question, because without contact it's hard to validate the readings. But if they all give me a similar reading on the person in question (i.e. all come up with similar details - which they typically do - + they have also read me and been very very accurate with what I'm feeling and thinking) then, I usually just trust. 

It's interesting, because Chosenone was the first reader to suggest I stop calling advisors.  That was hard, but it started a healing process for me, as I started to doubt what every advisor had said to me..!

Therefore, I had nothing - nothing - to fall back on but my own strength which was completely shot at the time.  To be blunt - I figured I may as well end it because life seemed so bleak.  That's where the LOA came in - as it has previously when I've had similar thoughts.  It was either lift up and create a new reality than the confused maze of readings and loss of $$ I was walking in - or opt out altogether.

Affirmations - spoken in the mirror about/to myself and repeated as much as possible 24/7 are THE most helpful for me... (it's hard to start this if you're very low.. so go in baby steps.. say them to yourself.. set aside time before you get out of bed..to repeat them whether you feel like it or not.. 108 times.... just start somewhere..if you stop.. pick up again as soon as you can.. really i KNOW how hard it can be when you're at the lowest point)

Listening to lively music.. over and over again in the car whilst I'm driving usually.. the song from the movie LION for example ("Never Give Up").. "  "I'll keep getting up when I hit the ground".. sing it and feel it.. you are worth more than anyone else in your life.. and YOU decide how happy you feel..don't let anyone get you down..

When I start to think about others that deeply affect me.. or concentrate on anything bad..or doubt myself.. or worry about a POI being with someone else.. etc etc etc.. I repeat things such as "don't think, don't think"... another trusted advisor gave me that tip.  It's not always successful.. but it doesn't serve you to be fearful.. so you HAVE to find a way to move past it..

I write down over and over again what I want... and I don't care how unrealistic it sounds.. I give into the desire to live in a dreamworld .. the thinking and believing will eventually manifest no matter how mad others may think you are if you believe it.. and you can only believe it if you start to focus your attention on it..

Don't worry about how mad you may feel when you sometimes doubt and think your living in a fantasy.. we are all the reality of our fantasies according to the LOA.. so create a good one and enjoy dreaming it into reality..  Also.. some LOA books also have limitations in them - such as you cannot attract a specific person with the LOA..or affect others.. I've proved this wrong previously.. don't even think limitations.. everything is possible.. everything.. "Everything is possible with God" - i.e. "Source"

I stopped listening to the news... I try not to listen to anything negative.  I'm not saying I don't crash land every so often (usually when I wake at night, or if I'm tired)...  but I do try and pick up the next day and start again.. sometimes it's easier than others. But I have to say, when I get too many readings.. it's like giving my power away. I start to get caught in a whirlwind of thinking that life is controlling me, rather than me it.. and then you binge.. reading after reading.. not knowing who to believe.. feeling powerless.. losing money and feeling sick.. down and down a rabbit hole.. It's dangerous,.. and addictive! Write down on a pad next to your PC "No more readings! No more readings!" ;-) 

None of it is easy.. but you just can't ever be happy if there are conditions to that happiness.. That is the hardest thought for most of us to overcome. So one of my mantras resounds around the fact that I am "completely and solely independent, very very strong, and happy being single and free..!!" I AM happy now.. (can't say I am totally there yet..!! But that is what I say to myself in my up moments. You have to make the most of those.. because the down moments creep in when you're feeling weak..)

Once again.. I crash land often! But.. it's a lot better whilst alive, heading in this direction, than the one that makes me feel like I am in a perpetual nightmare! Which is where I was previously! 

Re Readings with Charlie.. he is on late at night into the early hours. He would be on now arrange a call and he will get back to you as soon as he sees someone in his queue.  I really like him.. he won't waste your time. He answers emails.. and he does care for his clients like so many of the reviews say..

Very awesome. Thanks for this. It's coming exactly at the right time :)

Offline Kate

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2017, 04:20:46 AM »
So glad to hear that - really I am. It is the only thing that will/does work IMO.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2019, 07:10:46 AM »
I'm once a week or so. Hoping to get to once a month or two. If I found someone solid, maybe twice a year? A girl can dream  ;D

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2019, 08:21:42 PM »
Is Readings with Charlie, that great? cbj reads with him often and leaves a ton of five stars.
He has five pages of reviews and cbj shows up on all of them. jeez

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2019, 03:05:11 AM »
For me it depends on what’s going on in my life. If my POI and I are having issues then I do so once a week or until things get better. But if things are going great then I don’t call at all. I only use one advisor for the most part and she has told me to not get too many readings - so I’ve been listening to her advice. When predictions unfold and I have no reason to do a reading I will reach out to her by a private message and let her know updates.

anything