Author Topic: test game  (Read 8756 times)

Offline Bella

• Veterans
Re: test game
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2017, 11:40:21 PM »
i agree. They're both probably getting something from each other if they're together/she's at his house that often.

I agree, there is SOMETHING there....if it's not romantic, then why wouldn't he be sure to let you know that there is not...especially if he liked you as they said he did.   See this is the thing, this is what our friends would tell us, they would be objective...but I know for me, I did not want objective, as I know that as I am a pretty logical person, but I thought there was more,,,,and the psychics filled that for me. They told me exactly what I needed to hear. Or wanted to hear.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 04:38:51 PM »
Many readers have said there is nothing deep with them and it's a financial thing. Some have said they are basically using ea h other because it's easy and fun right now.  Alot of them predicted they will fizzle out this month and a few have confirmed that it's happening and shes not there as much.  He told me that he's been seeing her but isn't putting a label on it in any way, shape or form.  Well, if I was at a man's house 99% of the time, I would want a Flippin label on it!

stargazer

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2017, 05:18:49 PM »
Many readers have said there is nothing deep with them and it's a financial thing. Some have said they are basically using ea h other because it's easy and fun right now.  Alot of them predicted they will fizzle out this month and a few have confirmed that it's happening and shes not there as much.  He told me that he's been seeing her but isn't putting a label on it in any way, shape or form.  Well, if I was at a man's house 99% of the time, I would want a Flippin label on it!
Ok so knowing all that, what are you hoping for with him? For you 2 to be together after they fizzle out? Why be with someone who didn't have you as their first choice ?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2017, 05:43:35 PM »
Ok so knowing all that, what are you hoping for with him? For you 2 to be together after they fizzle out? Why be with someone who didn't have you as their first choice ?

I've asked myself the same thing.  We want what we can't have? Glutton for punishment? Who knows.