Author Topic: Tajah  (Read 62734 times)

Offline newone1

Re: Tajah
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2019, 08:51:21 PM »
When is she usually on?

Offline embibems

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2019, 04:50:23 AM »
Tajah's timeframe was spot on for me. She said I'd hear from my POI by the end of January. I heard from him yesterday. Unfortunately the news was bad--he broke it off for good. At least I have closure now and will save money on readings :P :P

Offline embibems

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2019, 09:19:11 PM »
Any Tajah updates?

Offline embibems

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2019, 03:55:27 PM »
Any Tajah updates?

*bump*

Offline calibabe

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2019, 04:47:20 AM »
Tajah use to be so so good for me.  Her contact predictions use to be so on point however recently she has been off and the communication predictions stopped happening in the time frames she predicted.  Anyone else having luck with her recently?  She predicted contact between the 16-20th for me.  I'll report back.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2019, 02:06:47 PM »
Tajah use to be so so good for me.  Her contact predictions use to be so on point however recently she has been off and the communication predictions stopped happening in the time frames she predicted.  Anyone else having luck with her recently?  She predicted contact between the 16-20th for me.  I'll report back.

I haven’t read with her for a while but I agree that her timesframes were usually spot on

Offline embibems

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2019, 03:50:02 PM »

I haven’t read with her for a while but I agree that her timesframes were usually spot on

Hey guys, thanks for updating. I found her timeline for last month to be spot on. I think with smaller communications she isn't on with me currently, however. I'm hoping that her larger shifts occur as said because they line up with the solid heavy hitters'. I try not to ask for contact predictions or for any timing from anyone anymore. If they mention it, so be it. If not, so be it! Lol. Thanks for chiming in :)

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2019, 04:00:35 PM »
I have a contact prediction coming up by the end of this week. I will be shocked if it comes true  ;)
I’ll keep you posted !

Offline embibems

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2019, 04:12:08 PM »
I have a contact prediction coming up by the end of this week. I will be shocked if it comes true  ;)
I’ll keep you posted !

Fingers crossed @aqua, I still have to get back to you via inbox! Hang tight, I promise I will..

I tend to give the benefit of the doubt with contact stuff, I'll even give a couple weeks in either direction ya know? Be strong, you got this :)

Any other Tajah updates?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2019, 05:39:30 PM »
Dang! A hit for Tajah....

I literally spoke to her last night about my POI - just out of curiosity and all she said to me was "I just see him getting better" like no joke ..she said it about 5 times and thats it. She said "You could see him as soon as tomorrow". That was like the shortest call I ever had with her lmao.

Welp he is coming around 5pm today...like what the world!

The funny thing is Yona predicted an outcome card which incorporated work and a relationship - well Ill be damned, Im working on developing a website for his business...Ill be damned :o. - this is why he is coming over.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2019, 06:05:00 PM »

I literally spoke to her last night about my POI - just out of curiosity and all she said to me was "I just see him getting better" like no joke ..she said it about 5 times and thats it. She said "You could see him as soon as tomorrow". That was like the shortest call I ever had with her lmao.

The funny thing is Yona predicted an outcome card which incorporated work and a relationship - well Ill be damned, Im working on developing a website for his business...Ill be damned :o. - this is why he is coming over.

Thats so cool!! You seem to have a great connection with Tajah Sparkle, happy for you!  Thats really neat about Yona's outcome card too... I love seeing your posts and how accurate the psychics have been for you!. Enjoy your time today :D

Offline embibems

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2019, 06:19:49 PM »

Thats so cool!! You seem to have a great connection with Tajah Sparkle, happy for you!  Thats really neat about Yona's outcome card too... I love seeing your posts and how accurate the psychics have been for you!. Enjoy your time today :D

I second, @snow's comment! Huzzah for you, @sparkle! Per your recommendation I sent an email to Yona (first time reader lol). Tajah has been good for me, both with present and some contact predictions. I have a prediction for next month--we'll see. I'm skeptical (I'm feeling more April/my birthday time). Keep us posted! xo

Offline flora0250

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2019, 07:15:04 PM »
Okay I got convinced to try her from the feedback. She was right on regarding picking up about me & my POI with only his name. Her predictions are over the next couple months so we’ll see. Will update and give more details if she’s right. But she tuned in right away very quickly to the situation. It wasn’t general it was pretty specific ... enough so that I felt confident in her abilities from what she said without me giving any info other than his name.

Offline embibems

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2019, 07:23:18 PM »
Okay I got convinced to try her from the feedback. She was right on regarding picking up about me & my POI with only his name. Her predictions are over the next couple months so we’ll see. Will update and give more details if she’s right. But she tuned in right away very quickly to the situation. It wasn’t general it was pretty specific ... enough so that I felt confident in her abilities from what she said without me giving any info other than his name.

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your reading, @flora! I had the same experience when I first read with her on Christmas Eve of last year. I said his name to her and off she went. I gave her ZERO information besides his name. Literally that was it and the first words out of her damn mouth resonated like crazy. I called her back 6 days after that and she gave me a contact prediction. It happened just as she said, even if the news was not that great. I am hopeful for her predictions for my spring but not relying on them to make me happy, if that makes sense :) I'm skeptical and hopeful at the same time lol.. March is, after all, so very close (re: her contact with the number 3. Mattie also got the number 3 without specifying in relation to what, so I'm not sure if she meant contact or what but apparently 3 is important. Tara got mid-March as well. Effie also got the number 3. We shall see). Keep us posted! And best of luck :) xo

Offline flora0250

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2019, 07:30:16 PM »

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your reading, @flora! I had the same experience when I first read with her on Christmas Eve of last year. I said his name to her and off she went. I gave her ZERO information besides his name. Literally that was it and the first words out of her damn mouth resonated like crazy. I called her back 6 days after that and she gave me a contact prediction. It happened just as she said, even if the news was not that great. I am hopeful for her predictions for my spring but not relying on them to make me happy, if that makes sense :) I'm skeptical and hopeful at the same time lol.. March is, after all, so very close (re: her contact with the number 3. Mattie also got the number 3 without specifying in relation to what, so I'm not sure if she meant contact or what but apparently 3 is important. Tara got mid-March as well. Effie also got the number 3. We shall see). Keep us posted! And best of luck :) xo
Thanks so much! Good luck to you too! I would be really pleased if finally someone’s contact prediction actually happened! Will say more if it actually comes about although I want to share it all now lol! :) All the best to you :)