Author Topic: Tajah  (Read 62760 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: Tajah
« Reply #165 on: February 11, 2021, 07:46:53 AM »
None of her contact predictions ever came to pass for me either.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #166 on: February 15, 2021, 10:54:49 PM »
Her contact prediction for me also did not happen

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #167 on: May 02, 2021, 08:53:49 PM »
Same here. I liked her but she was totally wrong.

Offline Heather

« Reply #168 on: May 09, 2021, 01:50:02 AM »
She saw a delay in a meeting I was supposed to have. She said it would be a day shorter...well, she was partially correct so I have to give it to her for seeing that part. Might as well forget the contact predictions...she ain’t good with that.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #169 on: June 26, 2021, 06:42:25 AM »
I read with Tajah and Delores recently on a whim when I was having some issues with my guy and they both said that there is someone new around him. Are they accurate with 3rd parties? I don’t really know what to think about it. I talked to Cookie on Thursday and she didn’t see anyone new. Confused about this. Any insight? Wasn’t sure to post on Tajah or Delores thread.

Offline Heather

« Reply #170 on: July 19, 2021, 09:25:38 PM »
I read with Tajah and Delores recently on a whim when I was having some issues with my guy and they both said that there is someone new around him. Are they accurate with 3rd parties? I don’t really know what to think about it. I talked to Cookie on Thursday and she didn’t see anyone new. Confused about this. Any insight? Wasn’t sure to post on Tajah or Delores thread.

Tajah is usually right about that kind of thing. Not sure about the others you spoke with.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #171 on: August 09, 2021, 04:45:16 PM »
Just spoke with Tajah today. I’m not sure about this reading. My poi told me not to contact him again. Tajah said he would reach out to reiterate not to contact him. This does not make sense to me. He is not the type of person to reach out just to tell me not to. She did say he’s refusing to take responsibility. That resonates.

But then she said other things about the next time I see this person that does not add up. Anyway, if poi reaches out just to argue, I’ll be as shocked as anybody.

Spoke with Lurlene, and she picked up on a detail I did not tell her. She’s a bit on the monotone side and didn’t give a lot of details, but she seemed tuned in. We’ll see about the rest.

How was she for you?

Offline Heather

« Reply #172 on: August 09, 2021, 04:50:30 PM »
Just spoke with Tajah today. I’m not sure about this reading. My poi told me not to contact him again. Tajah said he would reach out to reiterate not to contact him. This does not make sense to me. He is not the type of person to reach out just to tell me not to. She did say he’s refusing to take responsibility. That resonates.

But then she said other things about the next time I see this person that does not add up. Anyway, if poi reaches out just to argue, I’ll be as shocked as anybody.

Spoke with Lurlene, and she picked up on a detail I did not tell her. She’s a bit on the monotone side and didn’t give a lot of details, but she seemed tuned in. We’ll see about the rest.

How was she for you?

She’s accurate with present feelings and how things will go with a situation if it’s not too far ahead.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2021, 05:11:22 PM »
I tried Lurlene on a whim months back, she is surprisingly gifted. You have to let her talk and do general though for the best accuracy. She saw things coming up that she interpreting as the now. Its chancy that you can ask about a person and that she would give you a solid take, IMO. Guess Im saying shes best with general.

Offline Heather

« Reply #174 on: August 09, 2021, 05:14:41 PM »
Oh wait, was she asking about Lurlene or Tajah? I always ask specific questions, so I don’t know about general readings for either one. Lurlene can be frustrating, but she does always seem to come out with something that’s accurate and specific to my situation.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #175 on: August 09, 2021, 05:23:12 PM »
I was asking about Lurlene lol thanks guys!!

Offline skyline

« Reply #176 on: August 14, 2021, 05:42:11 PM »
Lurlene can be frustrating, but she does always seem to come out with something that’s accurate and specific to my situation.

How is Lurlene frustrating? Was thinking of trying her.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #177 on: August 15, 2021, 02:47:42 AM »
Lurlene can be frustrating, but she does always seem to come out with something that’s accurate and specific to my situation.

How is Lurlene frustrating? Was thinking of trying her.

Personally, when asking clarifying or delving deeper questions. You sense she comes across a brick wall. She sees what she sees most of the time, and thats it.

Offline skyline

« Reply #178 on: August 17, 2021, 02:31:12 PM »
Personally, when asking clarifying or delving deeper questions. You sense she comes across a brick wall. She sees what she sees most of the time, and thats it.

I spoke with Lurlene, she is gifted and was able to accurately pick up the past and present.

She also picked up a very specific personal thing that I was going through.

She didn’t make many predictions. She waited until near the end of the reading and made some regarding my question.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #179 on: August 17, 2021, 07:07:17 PM »
Lurlene is very good I agree. A hidden gem

anything