Author Topic: Tajah  (Read 63323 times)

candiednut

Re: Tajah
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2019, 09:45:36 PM »
She was not consistent. One reading said an ex POI didnt have anyone else and the next reading said he was cheating with other women (those 2 readings were days apart).

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2019, 10:31:04 PM »
She was not consistent. One reading said an ex POI didnt have anyone else and the next reading said he was cheating with other women (those 2 readings were days apart).

Was she accurate on anything for you?  Its discouraging when its inconsistent because you don't know which one to believe.  That's why I would prefer they just say they can't connect and try again later.

candiednut

« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2019, 10:34:19 PM »

Was she accurate on anything for you?  Its discouraging when its inconsistent because you don't know which one to believe.  That's why I would prefer they just say they can't connect and try again later.

Unfortunately no, nothing she predicted came to pass (love and career). This was 3 years ago.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2019, 02:52:30 PM »
Tried Tajah today (first time with her), she didn't connect with me :(
She herself said that she couldn't connect, and to try another reader without wasting money by reading with her! now THAT is ethical! Wish all readers would do this!!
I'm so bummed that she couldn't connect with me, given that she seems to be working for a lot of y'all!

She didn’t work for me so don’t feel bad

Offline samantha87

« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2019, 06:25:30 PM »
So I had a contact prediction of March 6th, and I heard it usually comes through a week later, so unless it happens today (which I don't foresee) then I would say Tajah was a bust for me.   :-\

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2019, 06:34:39 AM »
So I had a contact prediction of March 6th, and I heard it usually comes through a week later, so unless it happens today (which I don't foresee) then I would say Tajah was a bust for me.   :-\

Please update us Sam. Her contact prediction for me is April 7-8. I'll keep you guys posted.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2019, 06:45:24 AM »

Please update us Sam. Her contact prediction for me is April 7-8. I'll keep you guys posted.

Sadly, it didn't happen.  I don't think I'll be calling her again.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2019, 06:55:40 AM »

Sadly, it didn't happen.  I don't think I'll be calling her again.

Sorry Sam! I am not optimistic either about her prediction for me.

Offline embibems

« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2019, 03:54:54 PM »
HIT for Tajah! She predicted contact after 2+ months with my POI around the end of March. I posted this in Mattie's thread with the most detail, but last night my POI did reach out to me. I was shocked. I wasn't expecting anything before my birthday next month, so hit for Tajah!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2019, 08:50:20 PM »
HIT for Tajah! She predicted contact after 2+ months with my POI around the end of March. I posted this in Mattie's thread with the most detail, but last night my POI did reach out to me. I was shocked. I wasn't expecting anything before my birthday next month, so hit for Tajah!

Thats great! She has been the only person who could getting timing right (at least within the week of the date she gives)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2019, 09:01:13 AM »
She had predicted contact on April 7-8th that did not happen.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2019, 01:59:09 PM »
I want to try her but from the most recent reviews, she seems to just throw random numbers out there?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2019, 02:32:17 PM »
I want to try her but from the most recent reviews, she seems to just throw random numbers out there?

And I am really sorry if that's the case. I could never understand how they do these predictions but I am just hoping they consider that there is a human in the other side who is in pain most of the time. When they confidently give such a number (she gave it to me a couple of months ago), they impatiently wait for that and when it does not happen, it's an absolute frustration.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2019, 03:39:20 PM »

Honestly any reader who gives a date or numbers - we could say throws them out there lol

Tbh timeframes are so hard to get I don’t take it as gold - my best timeframes came in when I didn’t ask specifically about timeframe or contact - if they gave me a timeframe it would be one they came up with on their own

Offline embibems

« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2019, 03:44:01 PM »
Give your dates a week, she usually gets it within that time. For instance, I read w her in Feb. and she predicted the following verbatim from her mouth: "I'm getting the end of March, the 13th." Well, the 13th came and went but the end of March was right on the money. I don't read w her often and she isn't my "go-to" but that was a major hit for me as she predicted contact after months.

anything