Author Topic: Tajah  (Read 63387 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Tajah
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2019, 03:55:23 AM »
Reporting back:  Unfortunately Tajah's contact prediction did not happen.

I'm sorry, @cali.. Give it a week. Sometimes her stuff comes through within a seven day timeframe. And trust your gut! (I told you this in our PM, why am I beating a dead horse?) xoxo

Embibems:  You told me to give it a week and guess what.

I GOT THE PREDICTED CONTACT!

I was shocked!

So to update (again) predicted contact did come through it was just 4 days after the predicted time frame.   ;D

Wow! Awesome!!! I am happy for you :)

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2019, 04:26:06 AM »
Thats awesome @calibabe! YAY! :D Happy for you :)  Do you mind sharing how long its been since contact?
I'm truly so happy that it worked out for you! Hope it keeps getting better!

Offline calibabe

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2019, 05:18:02 AM »
Its been over a month no contact.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2019, 05:32:00 AM »
@calibabe I'm so happy to hear Tajah worked for you and you got contact!  It makes me hopeful her contact time frame will come to pass for me too.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2019, 05:45:19 AM »

I'm sorry, @cali.. Give it a week. Sometimes her stuff comes through within a seven day timeframe. And trust your gut! (I told you this in our PM, why am I beating a dead horse?) xoxo

I was shocked!

So to update (again) predicted contact did come through it was just 4 days after the predicted time frame.   ;D

BOOM!  Yess that’s awesome...Tajah’s timeframes can be spot on within a weeks time!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2019, 06:12:34 AM »

I was shocked!

BOOM!  Yess that’s awesome...Tajah’s timeframes can be spot on within a weeks time!

🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

Offline embibems

« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2019, 04:37:11 PM »

I was shocked!

🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

Hey @calibabe and everyone else! YAYYY I'm so happy it came through. Usually it does within a week or so. That's not a guarantee, but I'm glad it came through for you :) Did she give you a number with this contact prediction? For instance, the one that came true for me for last month she said it would happen at the end of January, and that the date had a "1" in it. I received contact on 1.24, so she got the "1" (January) and the end of the month (24th) details correct for me :) Again, I'm elated for you! Happy Monday!

Offline calibabe

« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2019, 06:54:26 PM »
Thanks guys and gals!  Tajah predicted contact between Feb 16-20th.  It came through on the 24th.

You guys told me to wait a week as it sometimes comes through within the week and ya'll were right!

Offline embibems

« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2019, 09:42:28 PM »
Thanks guys and gals!  Tajah predicted contact between Feb 16-20th.  It came through on the 24th.

You guys told me to wait a week as it sometimes comes through within the week and ya'll were right!

<3 <3 <3 I'm so happy @calibabe, I know how frustrating it can be to see contact predictions come and go. Tajah is usually right, not perfect, but good enough for me to call back. I'll see how my contact for next month goes. I'm skeptical--but I'll trust my gut on this one :) I need to stop doubting that inner intuition!

Offline hope36

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2019, 08:07:12 PM »
Tried Tajah today (first time with her), she didn't connect with me :(
She herself said that she couldn't connect, and to try another reader without wasting money by reading with her! now THAT is ethical! Wish all readers would do this!!
I'm so bummed that she couldn't connect with me, given that she seems to be working for a lot of y'all!

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2019, 08:10:45 PM »
She herself said that she couldn't connect, and to try another reader without wasting money by reading with her! now THAT is ethical! Wish all readers would do this!!
I'm so bummed that she couldn't connect with me, given that she seems to be working for a lot of y'all!

If it makes you feel better, l had another psychic on a different platform that couldn’t connect with me. Look at it this way... at least you’re saving some money! You can always try Tajah at a later time?

Offline hope36

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2019, 08:14:14 PM »
If it makes you feel better, l had another psychic on a different platform that couldn’t connect with me. Look at it this way... at least you’re saving some money! You can always try Tajah at a later time?
Definitely saving some money :)

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2019, 08:22:38 PM »

@ hope36 - Sorry to hear that, you could always try again another time, its happened to me before too.  Not with Tajah - with others.  Do you mind sharing if she stated this right off the bat? Or did she try and tune in and say a few things and it wasn't correct and didn't make sense so she suggested to save your minutes?

Offline hope36

« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2019, 08:31:36 PM »
@ hope36 - Sorry to hear that, you could always try again another time, its happened to me before too.  Not with Tajah - with others.  Do you mind sharing if she stated this right off the bat? Or did she try and tune in and say a few things and it wasn't correct and didn't make sense so she suggested to save your minutes?
Not right off the bat. She starting the reading with finances/money - which didn't resonate. So I asked her to look at love and relationships. She immediately said I had 3 men around me, all emperors, and I need to make a choice. One who I am with, one resurfaced from past, and one new.. I WISH! lol!
So I told her, no one has resurfaced from past yet, and there is no new one yet. I asked her if I could give her a name and see whats coming up, and she said no I think am not connecting well with you and to end the call.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2019, 09:36:18 PM »
Not right off the bat. She starting the reading with finances/money - which didn't resonate. So I asked her to look at love and relationships. She immediately said I had 3 men around me, all emperors, and I need to make a choice. One who I am with, one resurfaced from past, and one new.. I WISH! lol!
So I told her, no one has resurfaced from past yet, and there is no new one yet. I asked her if I could give her a name and see whats coming up, and she said no I think am not connecting well with you and to end the call.

Oh okay! I kinda had a feeling that was the case because I think she fires off information right off the bat.  I think I should have ended my call with her too when I called her because I specifically asked about a certain person and she wasn't picking up on the present correctly, so when she asked if that made sense I said no then I told her the situation, but instead of telling me she wasn't connecting she just want on to say "Oh ok well that would explain this then..." So I felt the whole reading was off and like she wasn't connecting but I allowed her to carry on.  At least she wouldn't read on the name for you!