Author Topic: Tajah  (Read 63244 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Tajah
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2019, 09:35:23 PM »
Dang! A hit for Tajah....

I literally spoke to her last night about my POI - just out of curiosity and all she said to me was "I just see him getting better" like no joke ..she said it about 5 times and thats it. She said "You could see him as soon as tomorrow". That was like the shortest call I ever had with her lmao.

Welp he is coming around 5pm today...like what the world!

The funny thing is Yona predicted an outcome card which incorporated work and a relationship - well Ill be damned, Im working on developing a website for his business...Ill be damned :o. - this is why he is coming over.

Thats so cool!! You seem to have a great connection with Tajah Sparkle, happy for you!  Thats really neat about Yona's outcome card too... I love seeing your posts and how accurate the psychics have been for you!. Enjoy your time today :D

Thank you Snow-White!

Offline embibems

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2019, 06:20:25 PM »
I have a contact prediction coming up by the end of this week. I will be shocked if it comes true  ;)
I’ll keep you posted !

Hey @aqua, did your prediction w Tajah pan out last week? I usually give her a week or within the week. Someone else on this thread mentioned this and I found it to be right :) fingers crossed!

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2019, 07:32:55 PM »
I have a contact prediction coming up by the end of this week. I will be shocked if it comes true  ;)
I’ll keep you posted !

Hey @aqua, did your prediction w Tajah pan out last week? I usually give her a week or within the week. Someone else on this thread mentioned this and I found it to be right :) fingers crossed!

Unfortunately her contact prediction did not manifest  :( l kind of knew deep down it wouldn’t happen as my POI has completely vanished from this earth lol. I do believe he will reach out again as we are not in bad terms but when? - l have no clue.

Offline embibems

« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2019, 08:07:59 PM »
I’ll keep you posted !

Unfortunately her contact prediction did not manifest  :( l kind of knew deep down it wouldn’t happen as my POI has completely vanished from this earth lol. I do believe he will reach out again as we are not in bad terms but when? - l have no clue.

I get that. I'm sorry your prediction didn't pan out. But trust your gut--I've learned the hard way several times to just trust my intuition. Because at the end of the day? You know your inter-personal relationships way better than anyone else :) xo

Offline calibabe

« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2019, 06:23:07 AM »
Reporting back:  Unfortunately Tajah's contact prediction did not happen. 

Offline embibems

« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2019, 04:57:14 PM »

I'm sorry, @cali.. Give it a week. Sometimes her stuff comes through within a seven day timeframe. And trust your gut! (I told you this in our PM, why am I beating a dead horse?) xoxo

Offline calibabe

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2019, 10:18:20 PM »

I'm sorry, @cali.. Give it a week. Sometimes her stuff comes through within a seven day timeframe. And trust your gut! (I told you this in our PM, why am I beating a dead horse?) xoxo

Hehe  ;D

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2019, 10:22:43 PM »

Hehe  ;D

Lol - does that mean it came through now @ cali? :D

Offline calibabe

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2019, 11:23:08 PM »
No it didn't come through, I was just responding...  She said to give it 7 days, I just automatically assume its wrong since its not the exact time she predicted...  I'll give it another 7 days and see if it happens to happen...  although I don't think so.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2019, 04:43:22 AM »
Recently had a reading with her. She predicted a positive outcome but the whole reading did not sound realistic to me. I don't know why, but I was not impressed.

Offline embibems

« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2019, 04:32:34 PM »
Recently had a reading with her. She predicted a positive outcome but the whole reading did not sound realistic to me. I don't know why, but I was not impressed.

I'm sorry @jili. Was it because you felt she was being vague? Sometimes (a lot of times) Tajah isn't very generous with the details. But, for me at least, so far her outcomes have come true. Even when I was like "yeah right", because of the lack of details ya know? Just wondering if maybe you didn't like the reading because she was vague for you (like she is with some of us sometimes too!).

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2019, 05:15:11 PM »

I'm sorry @jili. Was it because you felt she was being vague? Sometimes (a lot of times) Tajah isn't very generous with the details. But, for me at least, so far her outcomes have come true. Even when I was like "yeah right", because of the lack of details ya know? Just wondering if maybe you didn't like the reading because she was vague for you (like she is with some of us sometimes too!).

I agree with em - she can be a bit vague but can see the situation (at least for me)

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2019, 06:04:09 PM »

I agree with em - she can be a bit vague but can see the situation (at least for me)

Tajah was definitely vague with me, but Tara was also vague with me during my first reading but her predictions still came true. @Jili, regardless, I hope your predictions come true, you just never know!  ;)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2019, 06:16:11 PM »
@embibems, @Sparkle, @aquarian

Thanks all for your comments.

The reading was not vague, the message was clear: Yes, he will reach out on XXth. She gave me immediately an "exact date" in near future. But she did not provide any details or something that I can validate if she is connected to me. She also gave me some reasons for disconnection that did not seem to be like my situation. Regardless, This is just my feeling. reading was quick, just a few min.  Who knows? She might be right ....
Thanks again.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2019, 03:53:28 AM »

Embibems:  You told me to give it a week and guess what.

I GOT THE PREDICTED CONTACT!

I was shocked!

So to update (again) predicted contact did come through it was just 4 days after the predicted time frame.   ;D