Author Topic: Tajah  (Read 62744 times)

Offline jolimano

Re: Tajah
« Reply #150 on: June 06, 2020, 03:24:37 AM »
Hi, new to the forum as a member, already posting too many posts because I'm excited that I finally was accepted haha.

I just had my first reading with Tajah. Without me giving her anything besides my question, she immediately saw the big obstacle in my situation. However, the cynic in me has to wonder if it's because my situation is the same for nearly everyone who calls a psychic.  ;D

My prediction is for the fall, so if I remember I'll update.

Even if she's not psychic, she gave me some really good insight. Plus the reading was less than 10 minutes and I got all the information I wanted. She didn't try to stretch out time.

Offline Heather

« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2020, 07:46:35 PM »
Tajah gave me opposite predictions. Tajah read the current situation well, but at another time she said the opposite. She told me someone would act like nothing ever happened. Blaze told me I’d never hear from the person again. It was super negative but could very well be true.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #152 on: July 25, 2020, 08:33:19 PM »
update about Tajah pls?

She had given me April 8th, 2019 as a time frame for reconnection. Is today July 25th, 2020? :o

Offline njlady

« Reply #153 on: July 27, 2020, 03:19:04 PM »
Tajah turned out to be right after all.

I had the same weird situation years ago; man I was in a long-term relationship with telling me it was over and not to contact him.   Ok, it's over, I'm hurt and don't fully understand your reasons why and I wasn't expecting this but I don't doubt for a second that you mean what you said so why would I contact you? He contacts me three more times to tell me not to contact him.  Uh, I'm not contacting you, you're contacting me. 

Finally one night I'm in bed my phone rings, I say "hello" and there is complete silence on the other end.  I can feel it's him.  I say "______, if this is you, it's ok.  I'm not angry".  It was him.  He was too embarrassed to tell me he made a mistake so he kept contacting me to tell me not to contact him hoping that we would get into an argument so he could make up with me.  It didn't work so the only thing left to do was call me and tell me how he felt or else.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #154 on: August 09, 2020, 03:01:31 PM »
what is her schedule usually like?

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #155 on: August 09, 2020, 07:25:59 PM »
I read with her twice over three years, both times she basically just parroted back what I said and rephrased me. Don't bother.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #156 on: August 09, 2020, 07:50:03 PM »
Just had a reading with her, she gave a time-frame that is most likely accurate on something to happen. She also told me about some dialogue of two people I asked about— and I’ll probably be able to confirm within a week or so if she was right. She mentioned an ex popping back into my life that i haven’t spoken to in over a year trying to connect. Don’t know who that could be but weirder things have happened so I’m open lol. Happy with my reading.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #157 on: August 18, 2020, 08:34:07 PM »
Has tajah ever given a third party and it not be true or she is good at picking them up? She told me my POI is in contact with an ex... she wasn’t able to elaborate too much when I said he’s never been in serious r/s but maybe this is from a fling so I didn’t write it off. I then asked a more specific question of when we will see each other to see if she would pick up on our long distance. She didn’t pick up on it and said as early as next weekend (which I know cant happen). Not sure if I should write this one off? Any experience of her picking up a third party?

Offline Lala123

« Reply #158 on: August 18, 2020, 10:36:38 PM »
Has tajah ever given a third party and it not be true or she is good at picking them up? She told me my POI is in contact with an ex... she wasn’t able to elaborate too much when I said he’s never been in serious r/s but maybe this is from a fling so I didn’t write it off. I then asked a more specific question of when we will see each other to see if she would pick up on our long distance. She didn’t pick up on it and said as early as next weekend (which I know cant happen). Not sure if I should write this one off? Any experience of her picking up a third party?
I've been having psychics tell me for 3 yrs (not Rajah tho never read with her) that my s/o was in contact with an ex & keeping it from me. It's very frustrating tho because he swears up & down it's not true. She's not on his social media. I've seen his fb messages & texts nothing there. So either he's a sneaky class A liar or they are all full of shit. I just don't know anymore...It's definitely put a huge rift between us because I can't manage to trust him now & at this point just wanna be friends.

I think that if you’ve been able to see his messages and whatnot and there is nothing there you should believe him & don’t let it cause a rift (I know this may be unsolicited advice! But I can’t help but say this). Psychics have been wrong so often, and I’ve barely had things that have came true from them. I almost feel like an ex is an easy thing for them to say to get caller to stay on the line or ask questions. My POI has never actually been serious with anyone before to the extent that we are about each other and I know there is no ex he would pine over or try to stay in contact with.. but we are long distance so it’s hard to tell for me. If I could see his messages I would 100% believe him over psychics that don’t have the best track record.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #159 on: August 18, 2020, 11:44:59 PM »
Not sure if you have noticed a pattern but....a lot of these folks make their money scaring women about cheating, bad men, etc......it's also apparent some of the ladies hate men.

Offline Heather

« Reply #160 on: February 04, 2021, 09:03:42 PM »
Had a reading with Tajah the other day, and she knocked it out of the park for me. She’s better for me if I only read with her every few months.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #161 on: February 06, 2021, 03:15:35 AM »
 Tajah is good for me when my reading is 6-8months spaced out, she got multiple prediction dates right

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #162 on: February 06, 2021, 05:15:45 AM »
She's been the bomb for me - esp timeframes

Offline Musicfunlove

« Reply #163 on: February 08, 2021, 05:19:31 PM »
Her predicted contact by Jan 31st never happened. Happy to see that she works for some people on here!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #164 on: February 11, 2021, 05:52:03 AM »
Her predicted contact by Jan 31st never happened. Happy to see that she works for some people on here!

Mine was supposed to happen on April 8th, 2019 lol