Author Topic: Tajah  (Read 62737 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Tajah
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2018, 12:08:24 AM »
How were those readers for you?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2018, 12:27:45 AM »
I didn’t like her. I called asking about her to look more in-depth at someone for me and if she sees contact soon. She thought we were currently together and that I would have to make a choice to leave him or wait it out. I said we haven’t spoken once June. She said I’ll meet someone in the next month and be with him. I asked if there was going to be closure with said person, she said “yes but sometimes we don’t need closure” lol. Vague, generic, and changed her tune completely.

I’ve read with her on and off for 3 years- she is hit or miss. But most readers are like that I’d say.
Her timeframes have typically been spot on though - within the week.

Offline user5942

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2018, 12:28:59 AM »
Hopefully I'll have a new man like she said!

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2018, 01:04:28 AM »
How were those readers for you?

The two readers I mentioned? I do think it depends on how you connect. I’m giving tajah benefit of the doubt because my situation is very open ended with what happened. But Tara and Nathan  have said things (without me prompting them) that blew my mind because they said things that either happened or were said that I didn’t tell them about. They gave more detail and what they said seemed to click more for my situation. Tajah’s reading of my situation didn’t seem to fully click but it was aligned with something Nathan briefly mentioned so I’m like “ok this may be possible.” Tajah is new to me so I don’t have a lot of experience to say yay or nay to her yet.  Each psychic is different for each person.

Offline Heather

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2018, 07:07:27 PM »
Tajah gave me a timeframe recently that seems unrealistic, but we’ll see. I will say though, when she’s “on” she’s great.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2018, 09:34:17 PM »
Okay so Tajah is really good for me...  I asked about two guys so far shes been correct on both.  She told me my ex would ask me out towards the end of the month, he just did for an event on the 26th.  This is so crazy. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2018, 10:00:23 PM »
Okay so Tajah is really good for me...  I asked about two guys so far shes been correct on both.  She told me my ex would ask me out towards the end of the month, he just did for an event on the 26th.  This is so crazy.

WOW. Yeah when's she's on she's on.

But when she's off she will typically tell you she isnt connecting...
The good thing is that she is ethical enough to say that and will suggest not to waste your money.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2018, 10:04:34 PM »

WOW. Yeah when's she's on she's on.

But when she's off she will typically tell you she isnt connecting...
The good thing is that she is ethical enough to say that and will suggest not to waste your money.

See that to be shows lots of integrity.  For me, right now, shes ON!

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2018, 01:44:25 AM »
I did not think she was properly connecting to me and stated it. She replied with “we can have another validate everything” and even said something along the lines of “I’m telling you the truth, you just don’t want to hear it.”    I honestly didn’t think she was reading my guy at all because it sounded nothing like him.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2018, 04:54:21 AM »
I had a confusing reading with Tajah just now.  I contacted her to let her know she was correct.  I asked her about the second guy.  Last month she told me he was not seeing anyone and that he would contact and we would try again.  Today she told me he is seeing someone now and won't contact me further...  It was confusing and contracting from the prior reading last week. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2018, 05:34:19 AM »
I had a confusing reading with Tajah just now.  I contacted her to let her know she was correct.  I asked her about the second guy.  Last month she told me he was not seeing anyone and that he would contact and we would try again.  Today she told me he is seeing someone now and won't contact me further...  It was confusing and contracting from the prior reading last week.

She sounds like another QoC lol - flippy floppy on the present

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2018, 09:25:57 PM »
Welp I gotta give credit where credit is due. Tajah's contact prediction wins again.

Just a back story - I did not call about a contact prediction - just what was coming up. When I called, I voluntarily ended communication with POI because my feelings were getting involved (discussed this with him). I basically asked for SPACE.

2.5 weeks later after that call (which was the same day I ended) - he calls me. Told me he missed me and I was on his mind and asked if I was done with my "hiatus". She predicted Oct 23-28 he called on the 26th.

I specifically told him not to contact me unless he was ready to give me more (of what I want)

BUT - nothing has changed yall, NOTHING lol. So I might need some more SPACE. SMH

Offline embibems

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2018, 06:37:42 PM »
Hey ya'll, I read with Tajah for the first time today. Without me giving anything but a name she *zoomed the f in*. I didn't disclose information to her and she goes "he's ashamed and embarrassed and needs financial security." Lol. The reason he's MIA is he lost a job op last month. She basically pinned it down. She gave me a timeframe for next month that sounds reasonable--we'll see. I'm interested in any more stories any of you might have! Again... Trying not to get my hopes up here but I'm impressed with my initial reading with her. My situation is unique and she immediately picked up details. Happy Holidays!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 09:38:27 PM by embibems »

Offline Kimmayyyy

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2019, 09:39:59 AM »
I accidentally read with Tajah because I hit the wrong button and she started trying to answer my question then said she didn't feel like she was connecting right and said she urges me to talk to someone else I may connect with better... only took up 3 minutes of my time and I appreciated that instead of dragging it on.

Offline embibems

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2019, 01:34:52 AM »
Welp I gotta give credit where credit is due. Tajah's contact prediction wins again.

Just a back story - I did not call about a contact prediction - just what was coming up. When I called, I voluntarily ended communication with POI because my feelings were getting involved (discussed this with him). I basically asked for SPACE.

2.5 weeks later after that call (which was the same day I ended) - he calls me. Told me he missed me and I was on his mind and asked if I was done with my "hiatus". She predicted Oct 23-28 he called on the 26th.

I specifically told him not to contact me unless he was ready to give me more (of what I want)

BUT - nothing has changed yall, NOTHING lol. So I might need some more SPACE. SMH

Hey, @sparkle, how would you say Tajah has been for you lately? I've only read w her twice before but she gave me a timeline that should be coming up pretty quickly. When we spoke, she seemed to hone the heck in on my POI with my giving minimal information. No one has been totally correct with timing, but I've heard she's pretty good for the most part. Or, if the timeline passes that the predictions do happen fairly soon after. Anyways... Thanks in advance for anything you share! :)