Author Topic: Tajah  (Read 62754 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Tajah
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2019, 06:49:36 AM »
Ok, update, Tajah's timeframe for contact was last night and it did not happen. I'm not surprised as I thought it would be odd timing when she said it since he's traveling, but nonetheless, bummer.

Those of you who have had her work well - have her timeframes ever been a little off for you?

Her timeframe for me was April 8th and today is Sep 23th and still nothing ...

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2020, 05:44:06 AM »
She’s the real deal.  First time reading with her today and she immediately made it clear she was in the  Make you shit your pants league of readers.  She knew some stuff...
This was also the first reading I’ve had in a long time where POi psychoanalysis was actually useful and insightful.   Pretty damn impressed with taja
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 05:48:39 AM by Aaron0326 »

Offline Mdelong0826

« Reply #122 on: January 16, 2020, 03:28:11 PM »
I read with her back in June.. it seemed like she connected to POI. Gave timeline of contact in August. Sadly nothing came to pass. I called her again in September. Told her my name and POI’s name. She repeated his name.. she went to repeat mine, & it was wrong. She immediately started reading about how there’s a third party involved blah, blah, blah... I thought, okay. Maybe my phone or her phone cut out while I was telling her my name.  So I kindly said to her, oh my name isn’t Martha, it’s Melissa. She immediately said “I’m not connecting with you, so see if another advisor is available.”  That totally turned me off from CP.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2020, 06:16:31 PM »
I read with her back in June.. it seemed like she connected to POI. Gave timeline of contact in August. Sadly nothing came to pass. I called her again in September. Told her my name and POI’s name. She repeated his name.. she went to repeat mine, & it was wrong. She immediately started reading about how there’s a third party involved blah, blah, blah... I thought, okay. Maybe my phone or her phone cut out while I was telling her my name.  So I kindly said to her, oh my name isn’t Martha, it’s Melissa. She immediately said “I’m not connecting with you, so see if another advisor is available.”  That totally turned me off from CP.

Damn that’s unfortunate.. really hate when you have a great initial reading and the next one is a dud..seems to often be the case. There really are some crazy gifted psychics on CP though.  I do think she has a gift. 

Offline Mdelong0826

« Reply #124 on: January 18, 2020, 03:02:36 AM »
Yes, I agree! Brice was amazing! Sadly nothing came to pass either. Wild sweet orange on keen seems to connect with me well. Last month she told me there would be communication between me and the ex. Said she sees happy messages about work around the 13th of January. We texted literally everyday last Thursday through Wednesday. He told me he has been applying for jobs. He had an interview on the 15th, & right after his interview he texted me telling me how well the interview went & that was he was thinking about taking it if he’s offered the job. I think she’s onto something with her readings.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2020, 09:04:26 AM »

You could have called customer service and ask for refund. They usually treat customers very well. I got full refund two times each $300.

And Tajah: she predicted POI and me will see each other on April 8th, 2019. It's Jan 2020 now ... nothing happened :(

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2020, 10:01:49 AM »

You could have called customer service and ask for refund. They usually treat customers very well. I got full refund two times each $300.

And Tajah: she predicted POI and me will see each other on April 8th, 2019. It's Jan 2020 now ... nothing happened :(

Who was right about contact with you and your poi?

Offline Mdelong0826

« Reply #127 on: January 18, 2020, 04:51:33 PM »
Wild sweet orange... or sweet orange. I’ve read with her on keen and purple ocean. I have a love hate relationship with p.o. She’s really the only reason why I still use it.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2020, 02:55:00 PM »
As much as I dislike Tajah (she’s been miserably wrong for me in the past), I just met a person she predicted. Although she was wrong about timing, the person fits the description Tajah gave me.
- “I get airplanes around him. He might be in aviation” : he’s a pilot
- “travel is big for him” - yea it is
- “I don’t see children, which is a good thing. He may have been married but it was a short term marriage. So when you meet meet him, he’s like: <oh yea, I was married and got divorced 3 yrs later> You’ll know it’s him when you meet him because he’s common about that” - yes, he mentioned his divorce right away.
- “he’s a gentle soul. Calm demeanour. I like his energy, he’s very soft” - yes
- “he has a liking for animals. I get dogs with him” - also yes. He likes animals and has a dog, but so do most people, so I don’t know..

So far, he fits the description she gave me perfectly. We’ll see where this is gonna go; according to her, 3-4 months into this, I will know he’s the one for me. And the final outcome is that I end up married to this guy. Fingers crossed because he’s perfect 😍
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 04:19:58 AM by Blueberry »

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #129 on: May 05, 2020, 06:57:37 PM »
I don't think she strong on chat. I didn't connect at all...

Offline Heather

« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2020, 07:31:50 PM »
She picked up on some details that, unfortunately, applied to me when she said it applied to someone else. She said something that was negative and I just felt like it applied to me. A few psychics would read this other person and described her as bossy and pushy. That ended up being me even though I didn’t want it to be true. It sucks. (Bad day today. Had to face that poi probably doesn’t like me at all)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 07:39:00 PM by Heather »

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #131 on: May 05, 2020, 07:37:37 PM »
She picked up on some details that, unfortunately, applied to me when she said it applied to someone else. She said something that was negative and I just felt like it applied to me. A few psychics would this other person and described her as bossy and pushy. That ended up being me even though I didn’t want it to be true. It sucks. (Bad day today. Had to face that poi probably doesn’t like me at all)
Sending you love! This just means the Universe is going to send you someone else better for you. I've tried changing my mindset to a "this is all serving me in some way" and it's made a huge difference. Plus it makes manifesting 100X easier  ;)

Offline Heather

« Reply #132 on: May 05, 2020, 07:40:19 PM »
I’m pretty down right now. How do I go about this?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #133 on: May 05, 2020, 08:12:07 PM »
I’m pretty down right now. How do I go about this?

I'm not an expert yet, I've only started my manifestation journey about 2 months ago. But, for me, I try to catch the negative or doubting thoughts and ask myself "does this hurt me or serve me?" Once I've acknowledged that, I say to myself "it's OK to be upset; however, the Universe/Source/God (whatever your higher power or self is) is always working in my favor". I typically keep repeating to myself that God is working in my favor and only wants the best for me. I try to remind (sometimes it feels like I'm convincing) myself that whatever is best aligned for me will come to me.

I've also tried to me much more appreciative. I mentally say thank you for little things I'm observing such as:
I appreciate the green grass I'm seeing right now.
I appreciate the sun/rain/etc.
I appreciate that I am able to work from home.
Even down to the silly "11:11 make a wish", I've started just saying "thank you" instead of making the wish.

I found that once I started being more appreciative, better things started happening. During this quarantine I got a promotion/raise and manifested things I've been dreaming of for years (material things but still). My biggest shift was to stop asking about a particular POI in a reading and just being open to whatever the Universe most wanted me to know. This has posed its own challenge since it's hard to find someone who is good at General Readings  ;)

Once you start changing your mindset, I promise things will get better. Be the badass you were born to be, Heather!!  :) 8)

Offline Heather

« Reply #134 on: May 05, 2020, 08:25:38 PM »
Wow, great!  Looks like you’ve found your groove. Is this something you came up with yourself?

anything