Author Topic: Tajah  (Read 63303 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Tajah
« Reply #105 on: May 28, 2019, 08:49:08 PM »
I always get so jealous when people say her timelines worked for them! I tried a few times and nothing :( glad she has been so accurate for you, though! I hope the next timeline goes just as well.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #106 on: May 28, 2019, 09:42:58 PM »
I always get so jealous when people say her timelines worked for them! I tried a few times and nothing :( glad she has been so accurate for you, though! I hope the next timeline goes just as well.

Aww sorry, Lpoche!  And thanks for the well wishes :)  I'm trying to keep my expectations low for sure lol.  Here's to all of our timelines and all of our (good) predictions coming true!!  ;D

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #107 on: May 28, 2019, 09:53:30 PM »

You're not the only one. Her timeline for me came and passed and nothing happened. In fact, from the first moment that I started talking to her, I felt that she is just telling me a fairy tale story, totally far from the reality.

Offline embibems

« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2019, 05:24:50 PM »
Well, her contact prediction came in but nine days late for me lol. Usually she's pretty good with those for me but I have more trust in Mattie for bigger hits. Although, Tajah is great at remote viewing and getting certain details for me :)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #109 on: May 30, 2019, 03:10:29 AM »
Hi everyone - new poster here - I have read with Tajah twice now - first time in December 2018 and last time just a few days ago.  I really liked her, although looking back at the readings she is more accurate with timelines than overall outcomes (which I think others have noticed as well if I remember correctly from the thread?).  For instance, in my first reading, she correctly predicted a few exact dates when my POI and I would become closer, and we did get closer on those EXACT dates - it was kind of creepy actually lol!   But she also extrapolated from that that upcoming holidays would be good between us (New Years, Valentine's Day), when in reality we didn't celebrate either of those together. 

When I just spoke to her a couple of days ago it was because my POI has been acting distant and weird lately - she gave a timeline for 8 days from then for him to come back out of his shell - I guess we will see about that. I also disagree with her assessment of why he has been withdrawn towards me, although that also remains to be seen.  But based on some of the other accurate things she has said and especially her uncanny timelines, I think she does have some sort of gift. 

Will update!

Partial update on this - I had called several readers in the last few days on a bit of a binge because POI turned suddenly cold and distant starting this past Saturday night.   Just had a message exchange w/ POI and he actually revealed why he has been distant, and it turns out that although I thought Tajah's assessment of the situation was a bit off, it actually was the most accurate of all the readers I spoke with (not a perfect assessment, but pretty darn close IMO). 

Most other readers said his issue right now was work and financial (and I won't say they were totally wrong, he worked long hours all weekend and has financial issues right now), but in this particular instance it turns out that he purposely took a step back from me because he was rubbed the wrong way seeing me show up to his workplace with a male friend of mine Saturday evening because he got the impression it was sort of like a date (he knew we were coming to visit him, not sure if it was just jealousy or suspecting I had been lying to him about my relationship w/ my friend being only platonic).  Tajah said "He is hiding feelings/emotions.  An avoidance stance - he doesn’t want to let anyone in. He is hibernating. He is slow when it comes to feelings.  He is focusing on himself" - all accurate in this case.  She said 8 days for it to turn around, which will be this coming Monday, 6/3 - I will update on that then - as of now, even though things are out in the open and he says it's no big deal, he is still acting colder than usual....

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #110 on: May 30, 2019, 08:58:47 AM »
Tajah was completely off for me :(

Offline embibems

« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2019, 06:50:53 PM »
Hey guys,

Has anybody read with Tajah lately? I haven't in several months after I narrowed my psychic circle, tightened my funds, and stopped getting so many readings. I found her useful, however, when it came to predicting timing of things within a week give or take as well as picking up on stuff. Great remote viewer for me. Just wondering if anyone has anything to share!! Thanks :)

Offline flora0250

« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2019, 07:01:42 PM »
Hey guys,

Has anybody read with Tajah lately? I haven't in several months after I narrowed my psychic circle, tightened my funds, and stopped getting so many readings. I found her useful, however, when it came to predicting timing of things within a week give or take as well as picking up on stuff. Great remote viewer for me. Just wondering if anyone has anything to share!! Thanks :)

No predictions passed for me. These were predictions that were supposed to happen in March.

candiednut

« Reply #113 on: August 18, 2019, 07:02:24 PM »
Not a damn thing happened. I first read with her 3 years ago

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2019, 12:03:43 AM »
non of my predictions happened either.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2019, 01:06:18 AM »
Hey guys,

I talked to her back in June with a quick timing question - POI was being distant and I wanted to know when/if things would improve - she gave a date a few weeks out for him opening up at bit more, and he opened up a bit more within a week or so of the date given. 

Offline Heather

« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2019, 01:23:02 AM »
She was completely right about my previous job. It was a nightmare. Some others told me the same, but I can’t remember who. She was also correct about a poi and his attitude at times, and it was very specific to me.

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #117 on: September 22, 2019, 09:07:40 PM »
I have only spoken to her once. Went on a bit of a mini-binge and called her and CP Tara. I know, I know...

Right away she impressed me with knowing where the guy I like was at the time (he is traveling). She saw contact today or tonight so I'll update if that happens. It will surprise me if it does because he's on a guys' trip and I tend to write that off. But we shall see.

Overall she saw a very positive picture, saying he knows what he wants now and we will be getting more serious before the end of the year (we have been off for about a year, though in touch the whole time, and I would really like to get back together). This is plausible, as we have seen some significant progress in the last month in terms of him wanting to make plans to talk so I'm hopeful. She and Tara were on somewhat the same page as well (not exactly but in the ballpark) in terms of overall picture and timing. She also gave predictions about when we would actually see each other (exact date seems unlikely as we don't normally hang out in the middle of the week, but it's within a few days of when I expect it to be). I'm certainly hoping the first weekend in October is a special one for us :) I really just care for him so much.

Tajah was easy to talk to and compassionate and a little bit funny. I don't remember exactly what she said that was funny, but I know she made me laugh. It was a pretty short call, under 10 minutes, but I felt i got what I needed. She didn't stall to keep me on the phone either, which I appreciate it. Dang I hate it when the one minute warning sound goes off and they are suddenly seeing something that sounds important so you have to add...Tajah didn't do that.

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #118 on: September 23, 2019, 01:20:05 PM »
Ok, update, Tajah's timeframe for contact was last night and it did not happen. I'm not surprised as I thought it would be odd timing when she said it since he's traveling, but nonetheless, bummer.

Those of you who have had her work well - have her timeframes ever been a little off for you?

Offline embibems

« Reply #119 on: September 23, 2019, 03:18:19 PM »
Ok, update, Tajah's timeframe for contact was last night and it did not happen. I'm not surprised as I thought it would be odd timing when she said it since he's traveling, but nonetheless, bummer.

Those of you who have had her work well - have her timeframes ever been a little off for you?

Hey Goldie, yes. I can't remember who else has experienced this but multiple clients have had Tajah's contact timeframes come to fruition within a week :) Hope this helps!