Author Topic: Tajah  (Read 62725 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Tajah
« on: December 29, 2016, 01:02:45 AM »
..I wish we could make new child boards! But anyway. A few people mentioned her but I'd like to hear more about people's experiences. To me, the first read seemed correct and something came true so I called her fo more detail, but the second one... she basically gave me an opposite on something from the first read, and when I questioned her on why that was she looked again and said it's because the person hadn't become the person I would actually be with (yet).

Also in the second read first she gave me timing for Jan for talking to this guy, then said we would talk before the holidays, but not see each other, and..it was kind of confusing. Turns out I didn't hear from him, BUT I did hear from another MIA guy on the day she said in Dec.

So now I'm thinking I don't know if anything pending she said is right lol, only time will tell I guess.

Rediska

Re: Tajah
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 03:19:57 AM »
Didn't care for her. I called her out on something and instead of admitting that she didn't know, she brushed it off and said it didn't make a difference. Her contact predictions were extremely off and she didn't make any predictions for me either. She just clarified. As a person she is great to talk to but nothing wow'd me about her. She is good at picking up energy but that is it...The best psychic there is Jeremiah IMO. Naveah is pretty decent. I asked her for a timeframe and unlike most CP/Keen readers she didn't make a guess. She read his feelings first and then read the situation and then made a timeline for me. I didn't appreciate her  back then but now I do because she is ethical.

Rediska

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 09:18:54 PM »
Oh, Naveah is a bit of a fairy tale reader but the way she handled my question was realistic.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 01:39:43 AM »
Tajah gave me two time frames for two different people.  Time came and gone and nothing happened for either person.  Anyone have luck with Tajah and her time frames?  Is she accurate at all in your experience?

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 02:01:48 AM »
Her prediction and timeframe matched the ones I got from Tara and Nathan but her overall reading of the situation did not make sense to me. I told her I didn't think she was channeling me and she was very insistent that she was right.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 04:23:22 AM »
She was pretty good for me - spot on with timeframes - if it wasnt the exact date it was within the week.
She picks up on current energy very well. Not a big outcome/prediction reader. I use her sometimes to see the current situation

Offline Heather

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 10:00:08 PM »
I like her with current situations as well. I have yet to find a reader that is accurate with timing.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 10:09:22 PM by Heather »

Offline Jennhayes

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 11:56:36 PM »
Julia has been correct for me with timelines. She’s more of an empath than predicting major outcomes so I don’t call her often but I have asked about some specific work and love timelines; getting news A, news B, contact for this and that.... If the event was close, she gave specific dates, if not she gave me “week of” dates. I made these calls in August and marked each on my calendar... between Aug till date, she got 4 right. The last one she predicted for November which I thought was wrong and too far out but seems like she will be right again. I will read with her again in few weeks but only with specific questions on timelines.
*just a heads up: Julia can be a very slow talker and drags her words taking up time.... At her rate, I can almost hear the coins drop out of my pocket and causes me so much anxiety while I’m talking to her lol that’s why I call with specific questions and hang up
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 12:14:20 AM by Jennhayes »

Offline calibabe

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2018, 03:33:36 AM »
Julia has been correct for me with timelines. She’s more of an empath than predicting major outcomes so I don’t call her often but I have asked about some specific work and love timelines; getting news A, news B, contact for this and that.... If the event was close, she gave specific dates, if not she gave me “week of” dates. I made these calls in August and marked each on my calendar... between Aug till date, she got 4 right. The last one she predicted for November which I thought was wrong and too far out but seems like she will be right again. I will read with her again in few weeks but only with specific questions on timelines.
*just a heads up: Julia can be a very slow talker and drags her words taking up time.... At her rate, I can almost hear the coins drop out of my pocket and causes me so much anxiety while I’m talking to her lol that’s why I call with specific questions and hang up

LOL @ coins dropping out of your pocket.  This is very good to know, thanks so much for sharing.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2018, 05:59:24 AM »
OMG you guys...  I haven't heard from someone in 3 months.  I came to a point where I had given up hope.  Everyone said this person would contact again but no one could get when correct...  I spoke to Tajah on 09/22 and she told me this person would contact on 10/05.  I posted here and someone said it usually happens about a week of her date.  Well I called her again and she was surprised and said she feels it will be no later than 10/12.  I received contact on 10/11!!!  FINALLY!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2018, 08:05:41 PM »
OMG you guys...  I haven't heard from someone in 3 months.  I came to a point where I had given up hope.  Everyone said this person would contact again but no one could get when correct...  I spoke to Tajah on 09/22 and she told me this person would contact on 10/05.  I posted here and someone said it usually happens about a week of her date.  Well I called her again and she was surprised and said she feels it will be no later than 10/12.  I received contact on 10/11!!!  FINALLY!

Nice! Yep, that was me - I mentioned usually her contact predictions are within a week of whatever date she give you

Awesomesauce

Offline calibabe

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2018, 08:08:58 PM »

Nice! Yep, that was me - I mentioned usually her contact predictions are within a week of whatever date she give you

Awesomesauce

You were SO right.  Thanks for the tip!  ;D

Offline user5942

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2018, 11:34:53 PM »
I didn’t like her. I called asking about her to look more in-depth at someone for me and if she sees contact soon. She thought we were currently together and that I would have to make a choice to leave him or wait it out. I said we haven’t spoken once June. She said I’ll meet someone in the next month and be with him. I asked if there was going to be closure with said person, she said “yes but sometimes we don’t need closure” lol. Vague, generic, and changed her tune completely.

Offline Heather

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2018, 11:55:11 PM »
You know, I had a reading with her today, and it started out well but then she just adjusted it to what I was saying. She said some things that didn’t seem at all realistic to me. Very disappointed this time.

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2018, 12:05:14 AM »
Her timeframe for me is this week so we shall see.  But when I called she said some things that did not seem like my situation.  Tara and Nathan seemed to be more realistic with what was going on. Nathan did say something that could give Tajah credibility but she still seemed far off. Her prediction still lined up with theirs so that’s where I’m still holding my breath for her.   

anything